Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

For Promo Logos...

I have made a couple a few months ago for Eddies Draft thing (Whatever happened to that idea??)

but I don't know what's happening with them or Eddies Draft. so I'll post them here

When I get everything I need to sorted out, it IS coming back.

Thanks.

Anyone have Giant Bernard (kyky)? I searched the topic and couldn't find one I like. Here are the best pictures I could find of him from recent years if someone wants to do the cut.

http://www.wrestling...ant-bernard.jpg

http://www.gerweck.net/mattbloom.jpg

I have these, the first two are taken from TheWho's photobucket and the third was cut by me.

34goy39.jpgnphxci.jpgoqdi89.jpg

This maybe an odd request, but does anyone have pics of the WCW United States, Cruiserweight and Hardcore championships from the period they were renamed the WCW Canadian, 100 Kilos and Under Championship and the Saskatchewan Hardcore International Title?

The only images I've seen of those belts are these.

Doing some cleaning of images in my computer and found this pics I made a while ago but never posted. Most of those are my cuts but there's probably a couple made by someone else, so if you see an image you made here tell me so I can remove it as I'm not intending to steal it from you and claim it as my own. Also, there might be a few that I have already posted in earlier pages of this thread but I'm too lazy to remeber wich ones so, I'm gonna repost them in case someone wants them. Thank you.

PART #1

Giant Bernard, Billy Gunn, Billy Kidman, John Bradshaw Layfield, Brian Kendrick, Chad Collyer (2x), Chase Stevens, Chris Jericho, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, GAMMA, Harry Smith, Hogan (2x), Jeff Jarrett, Joey Ryan (2x), John Hennigan, JTG (2x), Justice Pain (3x), Kurt Angle (3x), Marek Brave, Mistico (2x), Monty Brown, Montel Vontavious Porter, Nathan Jones, Orlando Jordan (2x), PAC, Phil Shatter, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Robert Roode, Rhino (2x), Ricky Banderas (2x), R-Truth.

20go9ae.jpg8yf0u8.jpg29eq5hv.jpg2r5u7gx.jpgjjwmea.jpg

2s1xfzd.jpgxc2n3m.jpgk1b9xz.jpg15fm8sp.jpgvpukaf.jpg

2ezqro7.jpg24o5xeq.jpgk1at1y.jpg24g9l4i.jpg23u64on.jpg

20jsscn.jpgspj6.jpgifqqs4.jpg2djho4.jpg2nqaa1t.jpg

a3gq5x.jpgqsnv53.jpgj7uxau.jpg351zu5e.jpgr0xfdh.jpg

2lwm1z8.jpg2n0on5e.jpgf23qbr.jpgckc5e.jpg20qccom.jpg

vpyiic.jpg2cqfvbr.jpg15gukwj.jpgfcivt0.jpg9vh46s.jpg

jfccjk.jpgek5ksk.jpgnmca38.jpgmv6hxk.jpg2ljixsg.jpg

14mcfnm.jpgqqr60h.jpgrs5v92.jpg10xt6o4.jpgqrzzpd.jpg

I expect this too be no as I can't find any pics of it, but i was wondering if anyone has discovered any pics from the Nelson Frazier aka Viscera/Mabel/Big Daddy V shoot interview? I thought he would look cool as a Kingpin form Spider-man type character.

If you actually scroll to the first post I made, you'll see that I addressed the situation. I had them on my Computer and I'm doing some cleaning, so I posted some pics I had made before but hadn't posted aswell as some that I had already posted, just in case anyone wanted them.

He's already done them some time ago, I will upload them and post them here.

EDIT: http://s916.photobuc...8/EddieFnG/RKY/

I had to check to see what I actually made you <_<

Not too much of it can be used for other peoples games unless they have the same Roster in WWE :P

Did you notice the Mikey Whipwreck pic isn't done properly...In the top left corner :unsure:

And I just noticed the Hawx (can't remember his first name) guy too

Edited by Rocky Feller

He's already done them some time ago, I will upload them and post them here.

EDIT: http://s916.photobuc...8/EddieFnG/RKY/

I had to check to see what I actually made you <_<

Not too much of it can be used for other peoples games unless they have the same Roster in WWE :P

Did you nitice the Mikey Whipwreck pic isn't done properly...In the top right corner :unsure:

Top left, you mean. :P Yeah I noticed.. actually looks kinda better

EDIT: Luke

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Could someone make me a logo for my created company for a backyard to global challenge...Maine Wrestling Federation.

Take into consideration that you are a Backyard Fed... and this'll be of thta quality :P

First Pic is on a transparent background

96i8mp.jpg16c0305.jpg

I expect this too be no as I can't find any pics of it, but i was wondering if anyone has discovered any pics from the Nelson Frazier aka Viscera/Mabel/Big Daddy V shoot interview? I thought he would look cool as a Kingpin form Spider-man type character.

Best I could get was a screen cap off of YouTube :mellow:

17deoi.jpg

• Like 2

Could someone make me a logo for my created company for a backyard to global challenge...Maine Wrestling Federation.

Take into consideration that you are a Backyard Fed... and this'll be of thta quality :P

96i8mp.jpg16c0305.jpg

17deoi.jpg

Thanks Rocky that is awesome.

96i8mp.jpg16c0305.jpg

17deoi.jpg

Thanks! That logo is exactly what I had imagined!