Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

OK... This is going to be wierd...

I'm wondering if anyone has any decent pics of (Kelley) Santana G.

These are the ones I have at the moment...

2a8re3s.jpg2z6cw8l.jpg

The one off of TNAwrestling.com with Orlando Jordan and off the IBW event Poster.

I watched through the whole of the Hermies Hotseat with Orlando Jordan

and there were no decent Screen Caps to get. Believe me, I tried <_<

Any assistance would be muchly appreciated (Y)

And I will tip my cap to you.

OK... This is going to be wierd...

I'm wondering if anyone has any decent pics of (Kelley) Santana G.

These are the ones I have at the moment...

2a8re3s.jpg2z6cw8l.jpg

The one off of TNAwrestling.com with Orlando Jordan and off the IBW event Poster.

I watched through the whole of the Hermies Hotseat with Orlando Jordan

and there were no decent Screen Caps to get. Believe me, I tried <_<

Any assistance would be muchly appreciated (Y)

And I will tip my cap to you.

http://www.santanag.com/media.php

Some pictures there. Don't know if there are any TNA caps but atleast they are good quality. May need to use print screen to get the pics.

• Like 1

th_Nikki_Rhodes.jpg

Can I have that on this please?:

Base.jpg

Out of border... & Within the Border.

der7tj.jpg2eckly1.jpg

http://www.santanag.com/media.php

Some pictures there. Don't know if there are any TNA caps but atleast they are good quality. May need to use print screen to get the pics.

Cheers mate.. They're perfect.. I'll probably use the Background image (Y)

For those who want it....

Santana G

TNA-RKY ... kyky ... Transparent

ngvk92.jpg5cn6f4.jpg10f0q5w.jpg

Credit goes to Syrjis for the Link... I somehow missed that site >_<

For Shits & Giggles... Khali Mysterio

97rvy1.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

BxB Hulk, Christian, CIMA, CM Punk, Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi, Goldust, Homicide, Jeff Hardy (2x), Masaaki Mochizuki, Masato Yoshino, Pac, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, Shannon Moore, Shingo, Susumu Yokozuka & Tito Colon

bxbhulk3.jpgchristian2.jpgcima3d.jpgcmpunk3.jpgdragonkid2.jpggenkihoriguchi5.jpggoldust2.jpghomicide4.jpgjeffhardy6.jpgjeffhardy7.jpgmasaakimochizuki2.jpgmasatoyoshino2.jpgpac2.jpgrandyorton5.jpgrobvandam2m.jpgshannonmoore3.jpgshingo4.jpgsusumuyokosuka3.jpgtitocolon.jpg

EDIT:

Genki Horiguchi

genkihoriguchi6.jpg

Edited by Lobo
  • Like 1

Aaron Williams | Aaron Xtreme | Absolute Andy | Aguila Artois | Alex Cyanide | American Kickboxer 2 (Kid Fabulous)

Aaron_Williams.jpgAaron_Xtreme.jpgAbsolute_Andy.jpgAguila_Artois.jpgAlex_Cyanide.jpgAmerican_Kickboxer_II.jpg

Artillero | Axel Dieter, Jr. (x3) | Axeman | Ben Boeseler

Artillero.jpgAxel_Dieter_Jr.jpgAxel_Dieter_Jr2.jpgAxel_Dieter_Jr3.jpgAxeman2.jpgBen_Boeseler.jpg

Brian Beech | Buff McKenzie (The Fireball) (x2) | Chad Cruise | Christoph Bondzio (x2)

Brian_Beech.jpgBuff_McKenzie2.jpgBuff_McKenzieTheFireball.jpgChad_Cruise.jpgChristoph_Bondzio.jpgChristoph_Bondzio2.jpg

Chris Echo (x2) | Adam Polak | Alpha Female (x2) | Bad Bones

Chris_Echo.jpgChris_Echo2.jpgAdam_Polak.jpgAlpha_Female2.jpgAlpha_Female3.jpgBad_Bones6.jpg

Clinton Steele (x4) | Big Van Walter | Damon Brix

Clinton_Steele.jpgClinton_Steele.jpgClinton_Steele3.jpgClinton_Steele4.jpgClinton_Steele5.jpgBig_Van_Walter3.jpgDamon_Brix3.jpg

Da Mack | Dave Mastiff | Dave Fury | Donovan Cain | Eric Schwarz | Farmer Joe (CWN, wXw)

Da_Mack.jpgDave_Mastiff.jpgDave_Fury3.jpgDonovan_Cain2.jpgEric_Schwarz2.jpgFarmer_Joe.jpg

Florian Köhler (CWN ref) | Gary Miller (CWN ref) | Haero | Hector Canales (x3)

Florian_Koehler.jpgGary_Miller.jpgHaero.jpgHector_Canales.jpgHector_Canales2.jpgHector_Canales3.jpg

Not necessarily all are new, just some pics of workers I was missing pics of and found and cut.

• Like 1

Johnny Moss | Jolly Roger | Jon Moxley | Jon Ryan | Julio Cesar Rivera (CMLL) | Julio Torres

Johnny_Moss.jpgJolly_Roger.jpgJon_Moxley.jpgJon_Ryan3.jpgJulio_Cesar_Rivera.jpgJulio_Torres.jpg

Justin King | Jay Clinton | Jesse White (Vader's son) | Jiggy Walker (x2) | Jimmy O'Shea

Justin_King4.jpgJay_Clinton.jpgJesse_White.jpgJiggy_Walker.jpgJiggy_Walker2.jpgJimmy_OShea.jpg

Kamui | Karsten Kretschmer (x2) | Kastor LeVay | Kazuki Hashimoto | Lisa Fury

Kamui.jpgKarsten_Kretschmer.jpgKarsten_Kretschmer5.jpgKastor_LeVay.jpgKazuki_Hashimoto.jpgLisa_Fury8.jpg

Kazuo Yamazaki (x2) | Kintaro Kanemura (x2) | Little Tokyo | Luke Marsden

Kazuo_Yamazaki.jpgKazuo_Yamazaki2.jpgKintaro_Kanemura2.jpgKintaro_Kanemura3.jpgLittle_Tokyo.jpgLuke_Marsden2.jpg

Markus Seemann | Mark Kodiak | Martin Stone | Masterpiece Marsellus | Matt Taylor | Murat Bosporus

Markus_Seemann.jpgMark_Kodiak.jpgMartin_Stone10.jpgMasterpiece_Marsellus.jpgMatt_Taylor.jpgMurat_Bosporus6.jpg

Matt Taylor (UK) (x2) | Michael Knight (x3) | Noriega

Matt_Taylor_UK.jpgMatt_Taylor_UK2.jpgMichael_Knight.jpgMichael_Knight2.jpgMichael_Knight3.jpgNoriega.jpg

Mike Rotch (x2) | Oficial AK-47 | Oficial Fierro | Patrick Schulz (x2)

Mike_Rotch.jpgMike_Rotch2.jpgOficial_AK-47-2.jpgOficial_Fierro3.jpgPatrick_Schulz2.jpgPatrick_Schulz3.jpg

• Like 2