Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm doing a scenario in TEW 2005 with both WWE Divas and Women's title will be unified. I was wondering if anyone has or can make a title logo graphic stylized in the same fashion as the ones for the unified tag or WWE/World title belts like this: WWE_TripleCrown2.jpg

or something similar. Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm doing a scenario in TEW 2005 with both WWE Divas and Women's title will be unified. I was wondering if anyone has or can make a title logo graphic stylized in the same fashion as the ones for the unified tag or WWE/World title belts like this: WWE_TripleCrown2.jpg

Had a go.

UnifiedTitles.jpg

• Like 2

Had a go.

UnifiedTitles.jpg

perfectly acceptable, gracias amigo! (Y)

Looking for a good Big Vito pic from his days in WCW as part of The Mamalukes or during his stint as Nunzio's bodyguard in 2005/2006.

From WCW

46410093.jpg

TNA Sacrifice

I couldn't find the original one I made a while back, so I had to remake it

<_<

vh83gk.jpga2uloj.jpg10e4yo9.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

does anybody have.....

Edge w/United States Title

John Cena w/United States Title

Bryan Danielson w/Intercontinental Title

Matt Morgan w/Money in the Bank

Can someone please make me a Matt Morgan with a Triple H shirt on or Triple H Beanie? Thank You :) Have Morgan feuding with Triple H and he is mocking him by coming out doing The Game style promo's and using the pedigree sometimes and a sledgehammer.

does anybody have.....

Can someone please make me a Matt Morgan with a Triple H shirt on or Triple H Beanie? Thank You :) Have Morgan feuding with Triple H and he is mocking him by coming out doing The Game style promo's and using the pedigree sometimes and a sledgehammer.

There's prob a better one out there for sure but...

Jon_CenaUS.jpg

Can I have this image on KyKy please?

boogeyman2gr2.jpg

BoogeyMan.jpg

does anybody have.....

Hope these are okay.

Edge-3.jpgEdge2-1.jpgJohnCena-3.jpgJohnCena.jpgCena.jpgBryanDanielson.jpgMattMorgan2-1.jpgMattMorgan-1.jpg

New Eve and Ted DiBiase

Eve-1.jpgTedBiBiase2.jpgTedBiBiase.jpg

Raw Spoiler

BretHart.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 3

does anybody have.....

Can someone please make me a Matt Morgan with a Triple H shirt on or Triple H Beanie? Thank You smile.gif Have Morgan feuding with Triple H and he is mocking him by coming out doing The Game style promo's and using the pedigree sometimes and a sledgehammer.

There's prob a better one out there for sure but...

Jon_CenaUS.jpg

Thanks, thats awesome, where'd u get it? old school Cena :P

Hey does anybody have a pic o (i dont even know if he is real or from the games created) Kidd Damon, havent checked the data without my progressed game. But if he isnt here is what i have him as

Name: Daiki Arata

Previous Name: Kidd Damon

Company/Brand: WWE/ECW

Class: Heavyweight

Origin: Japanese

Style: Large Dominating Brwler

Unmasked... Anybody have a pic that would suit? Thanks