Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm going through HUSTLE's roster cause thye have alot of good pics for loads of their current and alumni and i'm a little lost on a couple names

52267234.jpg

This is Gregg Groothuis (aka Jack Bull).

I've got a few requests for Kyky please......

Thanks in advance, I know its a lot ;)

Why in the hell would you want so many of these people???

Is this part of your 'The Booker' diary

Ahhh... Give me 20-25 minutes and I'll edit this post with the cuts...

OK...

Photobucket link...

http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/xx343/RockyFellerEWR/-Temp%20Request/

Some may not be the best but that list just wouldn't end <_<

Getting a bit of cramp...

I think that's my requests done for a while...

Yeah, sorry about that...... I wasn't expecting them done that fast (so a break is well deserved... ;))

And no, it isn't for the Diary, just my game in general.

PS: Don't worry about the Destiny Rains pic, I didn't realize it was that small!

Does anyone have a good picture of Lince Dorado in his new mask like in this picture on kyky? If not would someone please cut this onto kyky please?

859278629_SrwCk-M.jpg

I've got a feeling I've done this one before :huh:

2h87l8g.jpg

Could someone put these...

I'll need a bit more time on this one, I've just started watching Over The Limit and still have Raw to catch up on too.

But I'll try get them done tonight (Y)

Some cuts will look smaller but I'll scale them as much as I can without distortion.

Nice to see you come to the EWR section for some assistance... I guess TEWR doesn't have graphic requests :P

Even though I'm on a "deserved break" after arwrestling's request :unsure:

Naomichi_Marufuji.jpg

Can someone put this in KyKy, please?

209n50m.jpg

Any pics of Over The Limit?

I've only just started watching it so the only ones I have is from the 1st matches result

I may have already had them made up thanks to him winning the title a couple of weeks back

1zxmlcn.jpg1ilnro.jpgx3bf4p.jpg316annk.jpg

The last one is on a transparent background

I don't do the "Live Action" cuts anymore... I pretty much only cut Studio(ish) shots unless there a few requested...

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Could someone put these

valentine%281%29.jpgstarbuck%281%29.jpgstark_adder%281%29.jpgukonselka%281%29.jpgIbo_Ten_profiili%281%29.jpgmahtava_perkules%282%29.jpgkisu%282%29.jpgJaamies_profiili.jpgthe_saint.jpgVladimir_profiili.jpgeddie_anarchy%281%29.jpgjessicaprofilekuva.jpgKageman_Guro.jpgJean_Sensation.jpgHector-Le-Chef-profiili.jpgAurora_profiili.jpgtuho%281%29.jpgexcentrico_profiili.jpg

I'll need a bit more time on this one, I've just started watching Over The Limit and still have Raw to catch up on too.

But I'll try get them done tonight (Y)

Some cuts will look smaller but I'll scale them as much as I can without distortion.

Nice to see you come to the EWR section for some assistance... I guess TEWR doesn't have graphic requests :P

Even though I'm on a "deserved break" after arwrestling's request :unsure:

OK Over The Limit got kinda less exciting... So voila!!

http://s770.photobuc...uest/Big%20Dog/

**EDIT**

Just finished watching RAW and I might as well post up my new GFX in relation...

vwqpw4.jpg2l8w0h3.jpg2s17trn.jpgwbyt0m.jpg

And now on RAW-RKY

1puno0.jpgdvlldl.jpg2ch486e.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Does anyone have a good picture of Lince Dorado in his new mask like in this picture on kyky? If not would someone please cut this onto kyky please?

859278629_SrwCk-M.jpg

I've got a feeling I've done this one before huh.gif

2h87l8g.jpg

Could someone put these...

Cheers Rocky!

14bpcom.jpg24315hw.jpg6zr9qt.jpg2e34pvl.jpg241a3hd.jpg90adj7.jpgnplv21.jpg2dc5smc.jpgbi6p07.jpgr1bczb.jpg

Headbanger Thrasher, Rico, Kurrgan, Stacy "Miss Kitty" Carter, Harvey Wippleman, Joey Abs, Pete Gas, Rodney, Mae Young, & Monty Brown

All these are from the Legends of the Ring convention held on May 15th 2010

WTF happened to Thrasher!? LMAO. Man, he sure let himself go.

Uploaded a whole load of new pics, wont post them here cause it would take 2-3 posts their all in this folder ;)

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/Uploading/

EDIT

Some new logos

IWA Mid-South, EVE Glamour Gym, Westside Xtreme Wrestling (x2)

logoiwamidsouth.jpglogoglamourgym.jpglogowxw2.jpglogowxw.jpg

Edited by TheWho87