Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

does anyone have a picture of the Nu-Wrestling Evolution heavyweight championship?

if not i would appreciate it if someone could render a few belts for me using this background

CHIKARA_Young_Lions_Cup.jpg

I would like a heavyweight title, womens title, tag team title, and two or three mid card titles with the nwe logo. you can use whatever belts you want as long as they arent from any of the major companies

They only useful in TEW... No good for EWR unless you use for a diary.... Which is what twist of fate is doing

Unfortunately I can't help him as I'm not able to see half of his pictures he's requesting :shifty:

Just something I had a brief idea on... I know a lot of people use different BG's for their cuts (kyky, RKY, etc) and thought of one that might look pretty cool, especially for use in early 80's scenarios. Feel free to try it, as I just made the backgrounds for fun:

Coliseum Video Backgrounds

ColiseumVideoBG.jpg

ColiseumVideoBG2.jpg

ColiseumVideoBG3.jpg

Like I said, just an idea I had, thought it might look cool, so figured I'd share.

-Bill

• Like 1

I was wondering if I could get the following on kyky:

MichaelModestLRLR.jpg

PinkLRLR.jpg

Also, does anybody have any pictures of Derek Sanders and/or Oliver John in the Border Patrol gimmick?

41323404.jpg94034208.jpg

I posted some of Sanders and John a long time ago... No idea when though,.

I'll see if I can find them... OK Found them... I think it's them, But here's all 3 I had done..

http://www.ewbattleg...dpost&p=1990568

I linked the post because I can't view TinyPic images, so yeah...<_<

Let me know if they're working, if not I'll recut them

Some samples on Bills BG... I think they look pretty good (Y)

bill1z.jpgbill2m.jpgbill3x.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Just something I had a brief idea on... I know a lot of people use different BG's for their cuts (kyky, RKY, etc) and thought of one that might look pretty cool, especially for use in early 80's scenarios. Feel free to try it, as I just made the backgrounds for fun:

Coliseum Video Backgrounds

ColiseumVideoBG.jpg

ColiseumVideoBG2.jpg

ColiseumVideoBG3.jpg

Like I said, just an idea I had, thought it might look cool, so figured I'd share.

-Bill

Those BGs are goo, but they're a bit blurry, so I shapened them up for you

image1hi.jpgimage2bd.jpgimage3pl.jpg

Yea, going have to recut them since the tinypic is gone.

I thought I may have deleted the pics from TinyPic too, but wasn't sure :P

64149565.jpg56380166.jpg32442035.jpg

Keeping a diary is a good idea, how do people do it? Is there a good program thats useful or id it just a microsoft word dealy?

Also could I request a list of title belt pictures anyone may have? Or a certain photobucket to fine them all?

Thanks in advance

1. For a diary... Try this... seems to be what you're after >> http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68043

2. For Title pics. >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33T4XFLO

Credit to TheWho for the Belt Pack...