Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Rocky, can you put that studio Shot on my background?

52084732.jpg

This pic should be on PSD-Dreams very soon... It's the SuperStar of the Day on WWE.com tongue.gif

I went to see if I could upload to PSD-Dreams but alas I don't think I could

Not that mines of the greatest quality, with me being lazy & all shifty.gif

Here's the fully cut image

55171427.png

Thank ya much,sir. I need to learn to cut better with GIMP so I can start doing this myself with more than PSD's

Edited by Kirkland

I would very much appreciate it if someone could make a banner that i could use in my signature.

i want it to have CM Punk in the middle, and if possible, I would like for him to have the MCW heavyweight title over his shoulder.

mcwheavyweight.jpg

I would also like for Antonio Banks (MVP), Samoa Joe, Gail Kim, Christian Cage, Bryan Danielson, Scott Colton, and Jessie McKay to be in the picture.

I don't really have specific pictures that i want you to use, just as long as the picture of CM Punk is before he grew his long beard. You can have whatever creative freedom you want but i do want the MCW logo in the background.

1391182698_l.gif

Taker.jpgShow.jpgNatalya2.jpgMatt.jpgHayabusa2.jpgHayabusa-2.jpgchristain-1.jpg

Could these be KyKy'd please?

EDIT: Bit of a challenge here, I've given Incognito the gimmick of being Jeff Hardy in disguise (Jeff's with another promotion and disguises himself to team with Matt). So, I would like a pic of Jeff Hardy wearing Incognito's mask or Incognito wearing Jeff's attire, whichever works best. I understand that this will take some time if anyone's up to it. Thanks.

Edited by Jig

EDIT: Bit of a challenge here, I've given Incognito the gimmick of being Jeff Hardy in disguise (Jeff's with another promotion and disguises himself to team with Matt). So, I would like a pic of Jeff Hardy wearing Incognito's mask or Incognito wearing Jeff's attire, whichever works best. I understand that this will take some time if anyone's up to it. Thanks.

All of Kirklands pics there, I think can be found on PSD-Dreams (not 100% sure though)

Here's my shot at Hardy/Hunico

hunirdy.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Rocky, what browser you using? Try right clicking and clicking on reload image (that's on Firefox :/) works for me

All of Kirklands pics there, I think can be found on PSD-Dreams (not 100% sure though)

hunirdy.jpg

I would love to KyKy those pics for myself but every time I paste onto KyKy the image turns black and white sad.gif

Thank you for Jeff, I can't stress how great it looks smile.gif

hunirdy.jpg

I would love to KyKy those pics for myself but every time I paste onto KyKy the image turns black and white sad.gif

Thank you for Jeff, I can't stress how great it looks smile.gif

If your using gimp go to your colour options and click RGB :) hope that helps

• Like 1