Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Just to get these in early here are the new NXT rookies from their current images up.

Alex Riley, Eli Cottonwood, Husky Harris, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Mike McGillicutty, Percy Watson & Titus O'Neil

alexriley.jpgelicottonwood.jpghuskyharrisq.jpgkaval.jpgluckycannon.jpgmikemcgillicutty.jpgpercywatson.jpgneilgn.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 4

Awhile back someone (Rocky?) made a quick video tutorial on how to make these in Gimp. Is that still around? A friend asked me and while I can craft my own guide I figured it would be easier to show him the same video I watched when I learned.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuavZs8yLE

Edited by galacticgonzo

And there's the spoiler sad.gif No point watching it now... Although I'm not 100% on who won yet...

Might as well post the RKY_NXT cuts... I don't think I'll do Pro's this time round...

elicottonwood.jpgmikemcgillicutty.jpgkaval.jpgluckycannon.jpg

alexriley.jpghuskyharris.jpgneilu.jpgpercywatson.jpg

Eli Cottonwood, Mike McGillicutty, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Alex Riley, Husky Harris, Titus O'Neil, Percy Watson

No Pro's :o:(

Thanks Rocky.... And thnks for being VERY early with them lol @ ^^^^^

Just to get these in early here are the new NXT rookies from their current images up.

Alex Riley, Eli Cottonwood, Husky Harris, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Mike McGillicutty, Percy Watson & Titus O'Neil

Early??? Only third person to post

Way to go idiot rip on the fact that I’m the second to post them up on kyky well at least you got a choice now in how you want the pics since both that are up are framed differently.

And the reason I didn’t know they were posted before is I forgot to check back which isn’t that common in a topic that gets a lot of traffic.

• Like 5

Early??? Only third person to post

Way to go idiot rip on the fact that I'm the second to post them up on kyky well at least you got a choice now in how you want the pics since both that are up are framed differently.

And the reason I didn't know they were posted before is I forgot to check back which isn't that common in a topic that gets a lot of traffic.

Cant we all just get along???? While we're all getting along has anybody got a pic of a random wrestler from anywhere that has a resemblance to the rock?? Thank YOU

• Like 1

Cant we all just get along???? While we're all getting along has anybody got a pic of a random wrestler from anywhere that has a resemblance to the rock?? Thank YOU

This guy is in the data, but has a myspace with several pics of him... His wrestling name is "The Smoke."

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=59753993&albumId=37732

-Bill

• Like 1

is there any chance of getting the following with the TNA World Heavyweight and TNA Global Titles (not together seperate) please?

Jeff Hardy, Ted DiBiase Jr, Edge, Christian, Joe Hennig, CM Punk, Desmond Wolfe, Hernandez

Thanks.

JeffHardyTnaTitles-1.jpgJeffHardy-8.jpgTedDiBiase2.jpgTedDiBiase-1.jpgEdge4.jpgEdge3.jpgEdge2-2.jpgEdge-4.jpgChristian4.jpgChristian3.jpgChristian2.jpgChristian-3.jpgJoeHennig2.jpgJoeHennig.jpgCmPunk2.jpgCmPunk-3.jpgDesmondWolfe2.jpgDesmondWolfe-2.jpgHernandez2.jpgHernandez.jpg

I was wondering if I could get the following pictures of Mike Jarvi on kyky:

http://www.onlinewor...anttitan/01.jpg

http://www.onlinewor...anttitan/02.jpg

MikeJarvi.jpgMikeJarvi2.jpg

can I have this:

Joey_Matthews7.jpgKid_Kash4.jpgPsicosis7.jpgPaul_Burchill6.jpgJuventud_Guerrera.jpgSuper_Crazy3.jpgThe_Boogeyman3.jpg

on this background:

Smackdown_Base.jpg

JoeyMercury-1.jpg4-5.jpg3-5.jpgPaulBurchill.jpg2-9.jpgSuperCrazy.jpgBoogeyman-1.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

A few female cuts I've done in the past few days.

Aika Ando, Aoi Ishibashi, Aoi Kizuki, Aya Yuki,

Bobbi Billiard, Cherry, Haruka Matsuo, Haruna Akagi,

Jayme Jameson, Jessie McKay, Kana, Kaori Yoneyama,

Kazumi Shimouma, Mary Lee Rose, Midianne, Nagisa Nozaki,

Sabrina Kyle, Sexy Star, Shazza McKenzie, Trina Michaels

1znwzzt.jpg15nucf4.jpg6i901e.jpgir2dc7.jpg

2r1zi1g.jpg3505mrk.jpg34so3ko.jpg11m5e94.jpg

16bk504.jpg210c4ns.jpg169nn9c.jpgofulfr.jpg

166b40l.jpg2w2o8yt.jpg1r7y44.jpg20kvlfs.jpg

zwc8au.jpg10fqdfm.jpge04z02.jpg2nav9lt.jpg

• Like 2