Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Like I said when I originally done the picks for you many months ago...

Derek Sanders & Nate Rulez I think... are the other two... but don't hold me to that :P

And the same applies here... I alos forgot to give you credit for the original pic... 'Twas the plan..

In an off-topic item...

Just letting you know we're up to RD10 of the draft now, not sure if you've been in yet.

You're still listed but most of your early pics might have been picked up...

Like I said when I originally done the picks for you many months ago...

Derek Sanders & Nate Rulez I think... are the other two... but don't hold me to that tongue.gif

And the same applies here... I alos forgot to give you credit for the original pic... 'Twas the plan..

In an off-topic item...

Just letting you know we're up to RD10 of the draft now, not sure if you've been in yet.

You're still listed but most of your early pics might have been picked up...

It's still going? Thought it died, meh, continue finish without me then.

I won't get to see NXT until tomorrow night so you'll all have to wait on that one...

RAW doesn't even air for another 90 minutes here... But atleast we get SD 18 hrs early :D

For the Baretta pic, check PhotoBucket, Should be some on there.

I remember them Backgrounds, I don't have access to Photobucket so I have no access to what I have done...

And there's the spoiler :( No point watching it now... Although I'm not 100% on who won yet...

Might as well post the RKY_NXT cuts... I don't think I'll do Pro's this time round...

elicottonwood.jpgmikemcgillicutty.jpgkaval.jpgluckycannon.jpg

alexriley.jpghuskyharris.jpgneilu.jpgpercywatson.jpg

Eli Cottonwood, Mike McGillicutty, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Alex Riley, Husky Harris, Titus O'Neil, Percy Watson

Edited by Rocky Feller

And there's the spoiler sad.gif No point watching it now... Although I'm not 100% on who won yet...

Might as well post the RKY_NXT cuts... I don't think I'll do Pro's this time round...

elicottonwood.jpgmikemcgillicutty.jpgkaval.jpgluckycannon.jpg

alexriley.jpghuskyharris.jpgneilu.jpgpercywatson.jpg

Eli Cottonwood, Mike McGillicutty, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Alex Riley, Husky Harris, Titus O'Neil, Percy Watson

But spoilers? :S dont get how they're spoilers

NXT doesn't air in Australia until tomorrow afternoon...

It's a spoiler for me :P

I didn't know WHo was drafted to be in NXT season 2 because I obviously hadn't seen NXT yet..

I don't look for things that are "coming up" on forums.

I wait until it happens on tv :D

If you're using GIMP rubywrestling... Save this image and put as the top layer...

Cuts look Way better with a border...

border150x150.png

Save it as a .png file

@acx1994

If you can tell me why these should be done for you... I'll do it :pervert:

• Like 2

Geez... You're not very creative, are ya? I expected a something blown out of proportion... meh.

Anyway, I've done 2 then got tired. If no-one else does them tonight, i'll get on them in a.m

acx1.jpgacx2.jpg

Also I'm trying to get this months Split DATA done for tomorrows release:blush:

Edited by Rocky Feller