Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can I get KyKy Background pics for the following people Circa 2004

Air Paris, A-Train, Billy Gunn, Chris Styles, Danny Basham, Eddie Guerrero, Frankie Kazarian, Joel & Jose Maximo, Johnny Stamboli, Mike Sanders, Molly Holly(Hopefully one in her Mighty Molly Gimmick), Nova, Nunzio, Psychosis, Rosey(In his S.H.I.T. Gimmick), Shane and Shannon Ballard, Test, The Messiah(Hopefully with a bloody face, or a face painted pic to match his new gimmick...

Also.....

Lucy(I know it is Daffney, but I want a pic with her in her Lucy Gimmick, or from around that time atleast. I dont even know where she was called Lucy...)

Keith and Kurt Kohl(Not sure who they are, its the first day of the scenario, so I doubt they are randomly generated, they are brothers, and I never heard of two randomly generated brothers, but their is no alter egos for them, and I cant for the life of me, remember them from anything).

The Bloody(Again, Not sure who SHE is, but all her stats are in the 60s, and that is rare for a female in 2004 updates. No alter egos, No relationships, no nothing to help me figure out who she is. I dont think they would randomly generate a 25 Year old female with 60's across the board, minus charisma which is 43, but who knows. If no one can help me on my mystery lady, can you please post a pic that has a girl covered in blood, just cause it would look cool, lol...)

Edited by phillip2272

Awesome Jess, thanks. Another thing, is there anyway that you could post the background?? Because I'd like to put a few wrestlers on that background. Is there anyway to get rid of Edge's name, and just have that sweet red and gray background? Please post it if you can. If not, that's fine. I just think that's such an awesome background and would like it for my new background.

Also, what program do you use to make a picture like that? With Edge in the star and everything else? It's so awesome, and great work as always.

Thanks, buddy.

Air Paris, A-Train, Billy Gunn, Chris Styles, Danny Basham, Eddie Guerrero, Frankie Kazarian, Joel & Jose Maximo, Johnny Stamboli, Mike Sanders, Molly Holly(Hopefully one in her Mighty Molly Gimmick), Nova, Nunzio, Psychosis, Rosey(In his S.H.I.T. Gimmick), Shane and Shannon Ballard, Test, The Messiah(Hopefully with a bloody face, or a face painted pic to match his new gimmick...

Also.....

Lucy(I know it is Daffney, but I want a pic with her in her Lucy Gimmick, or from around that time atleast. I dont even know where she was called Lucy...)

Keith and Kurt Kohl(Not sure who they are, its the first day of the scenario, so I doubt they are randomly generated, they are brothers, and I never heard of two randomly generated brothers, but their is no alter egos for them, and I cant for the life of me, remember them from anything).

The Bloody(Again, Not sure who SHE is, but all her stats are in the 60s, and that is rare for a female in 2004 updates. No alter egos, No relationships, no nothing to help me figure out who she is. I dont think they would randomly generate a 25 Year old female with 60's across the board, minus charisma which is 43, but who knows. If no one can help me on my mystery lady, can you please post a pic that has a girl covered in blood, just cause it would look cool, lol...)

Can't help with the kykys to an era or the Lucy request, sorry.

It's Keith and Kent Kohl actually, they can be found here http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/c/cole-twins.html

Two pictures of The Bloody are here http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/T%20Images/?start=360

Also.....

Try google and photobucket... especially for the more well known workers...

I'll help you out with a few of the lower ones...

I think this was Lucy in XPW, but not too sure....

245lj5x.jpg

Kent & Keith Cole (I don't know which is which

24w60hs.jpg10dejoi.jpg

The Bloody... Only one I could find was a Japanese wrestler...

10moto0.jpg

Awesome Jess, thanks. Another thing, is there anyway that you could post the background?? Because I'd like to put a few wrestlers on that background. Is there anyway to get rid of Edge's name, and just have that sweet red and gray background? Please post it if you can. If not, that's fine. I just think that's such an awesome background and would like it for my new background.

Also, what program do you use to make a picture like that? With Edge in the star and everything else? It's so awesome, and great work as always.

Thanks, buddy.

I didn't make the banner somelse did i got it off TinyPic.

Can I get KyKy Background pics for the following people Circa 2004.

Just found these, hope they work for you.

wthoc8.jpg154c310.jpgfb9hqv.jpgnv2jcy.jpg1z5j52p.jpgdotcg5.jpg

Thanks, buddy.

I didn't make the banner somelse did i got it off TinyPic.

Damn. If anybody knows how to get that background could you please post it as I would love to use that background for wrestlers.

Thanks.

If you can get me, or anyone, the brush used for the red it should fine from there.

The name bit will be easy enough just the red will be damn difficult to replicate...

I'll have a crack when I finish work and show ya what I done.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Damn. If anybody knows how to get that background could you please post it as I would love to use that background for wrestlers.

Thanks.

Started it then got bored trying out different brushes and not liking it....

So here's the Title bar section on Transparent background...

The Sample is also on a transparent background as I have no idea what to use...

And I've added a sample on RKY with just the name bar

dzfq4o.jpgjkjeqt.jpg242ewzr.jpg

And no I'm not taking requests for "workers" on this background... This is a one off sample... :shifty:

The Edge is posted on page 623.

I've actually got it on page 468which is this current page, but I've got my settings at 20 posts/page

SmackDown Spoiler... Will it be...

348n9uh.jpgOR 2s9rnk4.jpg

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

x60cjl.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Started it then got bored trying out different brushes and not liking it....

So here's the Title bar section on Transparent background...

The Sample is also on a transparent background as I have no idea what to use...

And I've added a sample on kyky with just the name bar

dzfq4o.jpgjkjeqt.jpg242ewzr.jpg

And no I'm not taking requests for "workers" on this background... This is a one off sample... :shifty:

That's not KyKy... you deceive us Rocky with your RKYs...