Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

HELP!!! my computer died and i lost the game... i have the game again but need all the up to date picture packs... could someone be so nice as to send me the best link for this

oh and soon as posible just to be cheeky

thanks in advance

:rolleyes:

Edited by manager78

On Rocky's Slammiversary Pic (in the spoiler)... YEAH!!! Was waiting for that pic cuz i wanted it for my game & other uses (messenger icon)... Although according to a report I read the deal isn't fully signed...

HELP!!! my computer died and i lost the game... i have the game again but need all the up to date picture packs... could someone be so nice as to send me the best link for this

oh and soon as posible just to be cheeky

thanks in advance

:rolleyes:

I'd recommend TheWhos Pic Pack... I don't have the link, but it's in his sig.. Hang I'll find it..

Got it..

Pic Pack>>> http://www.ewbattleg...showtopic=77868

For additional pics>>> http://s172.photobuc...w15/TheWho87EWR

@Muppet...

I've read that too, but deleting the pic from your game isn't really too hard to do:P

Edited by Rocky Feller

Big_Show-1.jpgWilliam_Regal.jpg

Big Show, William Regal

Any chance of these in KyKy?

10y0493.jpg33nxcib.jpg

From RAW

It is an old pic, but just in case some people don't have it already.

and before anyone asks... no I do not have it without the title bar, sorry.

4g3wcz.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Testing out PSD Protocol's new imagehost I created these. The host is great, really fast since it's fairly new, I recomend it if you don't like/use Photobucket or Tinypic. Some are PSDs that I downloaded aswell as some cuts by myself. This is part one, too many images.

Batista (3x), Big Show (2x), Chris Jericho (3x), Christian (3x), Edge (2x), John Morrison (9x), Randy Orton (12x)

batista.jpgbatista2.jpgbatista3.jpgbigshow.jpgbigshow2.jpg

chrisjericho.jpgchrisjericho2.jpgchrisjericho3.jpgchristian.jpgchristian2.jpg

christian3.jpgedge.jpgedge2.jpgjohnmorrison.jpgjohnmorrison10.jpg

johnmorrison2.jpgjohnmorrison3.jpgjohnmorrison4.jpgjohnmorrison5.jpgjohnmorrison6.jpg