FLiam

102109_07b-vi.jpg

can someone kyky this...please and thank you

2r29l00.jpg

Haven't jacked a pic off of PSD-Dreams for on here in ages :pervert:

2lw0sp3.jpg

RKY will be up on www.ewrinventory.tk as of now :D

Edited by Rocky Feller

I got a bit annoyed about having the SES masked man on my roster and no decent picture so I whipped this up using the Smackdown vs RAW 2010 Masked Man model and a picture of the man who is under the mask (I'm putting it in spoilers just incase someone doesn't know and can work it out from the picture). It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty good, enjoy!

2zf5qx3.jpg

• Like 6

I got a bit annoyed about having the SES masked man on my roster and no decent picture so I whipped this up using the Smackdown vs RAW 2010 Masked Man model and a picture of the man who is under the mask (I'm putting it in spoilers just incase someone doesn't know and can work it out from the picture). It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty good, enjoy!

2zf5qx3.jpg

Is that really the guy's head?If so there is no dout in my mind that that is Joey Matthews, now.

Can I get these Kyky'd please?

I wanted this one with UltraMantis Black facing camera, all other kyky pics of him I have show him with his head turned.

http://i46.tinypic.com/sfcoht.jpg

And UltraMantis, Crossbones, and Delirious in seperate kyky's for this one(wish I could find one with Delirious's new white/silver gear).

http://i50.tinypic.com/4ux7pu.jpg

Can I get these Kyky'd please?

I wanted this one with UltraMantis Black facing camera, all other kyky pics of him I have show him with his head turned.

http://i46.tinypic.com/sfcoht.jpg

And UltraMantis, Crossbones, and Delirious in seperate kyky's for this one(wish I could find one with Delirious's new white/silver gear).

http://i50.tinypic.com/4ux7pu.jpg

24px63s.jpg11v7kvs.jpg2poxl6a.jpg6homf4.jpg

Would somebody be able to render these belts to have the MCW logo on them? If not, then thanks anyway

NWA_Florida_Heavy.jpgVCW_Heavy.jpg

logo_MCW.jpg

eiwio1.jpg2qnpbf6.jpg

Can I get this new pic of Stacy Carter on KyKy

yuum.jpg

ykwo7.jpg

Is that everyone??? I think we're all caught up now.. .(Y)

• Like 1

2zf5qx3.jpg

Is that really the guy's head?If so there is no dout in my mind that that is Joey Matthews, now.

...... You idiot..... Re-Read what they said, they eliv it to be that person so they stuck the smackdown s raw masked guy over the top... ron simmons would reply to your post with DAMN!

2zf5qx3.jpg

...... You idiot..... Re-Read what they said, they eliv it to be that person so they stuck the smackdown s raw masked guy over the top... ron simmons would reply to your post with DAMN!

OK fucktard. I had read it and saw that he used the SDVR masked man and the person under the mask. At first I figured he used the body of the game masked man and maybe a screen shot of the masked guy from TV seeing as the man had appered on SD again for a while. Don't be a dick.

• Like 1