Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Third times the charm.

However this is the last time i am going to ask.

I don't know weather the lack of response is because nobody has what i am looking for or nobody wants to help me.

However regardless here goes for the third and final time.

I am planning on playing as the WWF on EWR with the game starting on April 1st 2002.

An thus far i have been able to find pics for pretty much the entire wrestler roster as far as the WWF is conserned those that i haven't i have removed from the roster.

However there are two people that i would really like to keep as part of my roster however in order for me to do that they have to have pics.

So i would very much appreciate it if anybody who has a KYKY pic of Mr. Black and or of Synn to share them with me.

OR

If somebody could create a KYKY pic of Mr. Black or Synn for me I would very much appreciate that as well.

Thank you in advance

BMH

I think that that is Mr. Black i'm not 100% sure because i haven't seen a pic of him.

If that is Mr. Black and your going to make a KYKY pic using that pic can you make it so that the title isn't in the picture because i don't like having titles in my wrestler pictures.

Also that is not Synn.that is a female wrestler known best as Luna Vachon however as far as i know she has never gone under the ring name of Synn.

An i know for a fact she isn't the "Synn" i am looking for because unlike Mr. Black i have seen a picture of her just not with a KYKY background.

Edited by BMH

Here is Mr.Black MrBlack.jpg

Could you get a pic of Synn?

First off thank you for the pic of Mr. Black.

Secondly here is a pic of Synn with two of the men she managed either side of her.

01.jpg

I hope this helps if not there are a couple of other pics of her however all three of them have her with guys who she managed in the pic with her i am afraid.

2 Options :)Synn2.jpgSynn.jpg

Thank you for both pics of Synn and thank you for the pic of Mr. Black.

I really do appreciate it and i think from now on if it's alright with you i'm going to just Private Message you if i need help with pics rather than post 3 messages on this message board.

BMH

A couple of more images I could see myself better pulling Synn from.

425210_1.jpgsynn.jpg

If no one helps you out with that I'll have a try later.

I appreciate the offer however Jess has helped me.

Although i want to say thank you for offering to help if nobody else did.

BMH

I really do appreciate it and i think from now on if it's alright with you i'm going to just Private Message you if i need help with pics rather than post 3 messages on this message board.

BMH

I think someones made a new friend :pervert:

and BMH...

I must have missed your request as I try to go through and complete anything that's missed.

maybe didn't realise there was a new page or I was just too tired. But Jess is a good cutter and she'll be the one to PM :pervert:

I'm glad someone else got you covered. I think I'm a solid cutter for my own purposes and have basically stopped relying on this thread but usually Rocky, Who, or Jess beat me to anything requested. So I just tend to not look as much and get busy. Usually all I end up doing are the ones that get forgotten like yours seemed to. Just didn't have the time at the moment so glad one of the pros got you.

BMH

I think someones made a new friend :pervert:

and BMH...

I must have missed your request as I try to go through and complete anything that's missed.

maybe didn't realise there was a new page or I was just too tired. But Jess is a good cutter and she'll be the one to PM :pervert:

Don't worry about missing my posts alot of people did (lol)

I am just glad somebody saw/paid attention to my third post because i really wanted to use Synn and Mr. Black in my game/scenario and now thanks to Jess i can.

I know i have sent you a private message asking this.

However i thought i would ask you here as well just incase you don't respond to PM's for some reason.

Would it be alright galacticgonzo if i add you as a friend of mine as well as Jess just as a sort of back up to Jess in case she can't help me in the future with pics for whatever reason?