Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can we get CW pics here? I'd much prefer to have this in CW, but I can live with KYKY, I suppose (it's kind of blurry, but it's new Chris Hero):

l_9bb9f2937b2b4ea89fc492632198bb23.jpg

If it can be done, thanks.

I have NO IDEA what the hell a CW pic is :mellow: So I cut this as a 150X150 on transparent BG.

icoh1l.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Some more random RKY Updates...

2utoy1e.jpg

Can I get that on kyk, please?

2iivkt3.jpg

Also I'm after a recent pic of Mason Ryan... Preferably not the one on the FCW roster or the FCW Homepage.

The Roster is the best option because the Homepage one is way too small... Unfortunately.

I'll take a link as I want to add the FCW Championship belt with the Title Bar for the August Split DATA.

• Like 1

Can we get CW pics here? I'd much prefer to have this in CW, but I can live with KYKY, I suppose (it's kind of blurry, but it's new Chris Hero):

l_9bb9f2937b2b4ea89fc492632198bb23.jpg

If it can be done, thanks.

I have NO IDEA what the hell a CW pic is :mellow: So I cut this as a 150X150 on transparent BG.

icoh1l.jpg

Yeah, it's more of a TEW thing, I believe, but there wasn't a request thread, and I was too lazy to make one. That's pretty close, though. It's basically a white background with a greyscale blend. Thank you though, sir.

Edited by apocalypse96

Hey Rocky,

Would you be willing to do a Paul Heyman, Jerry Lynn and Brother Runt in the ECW TNA RKY?

Thanks man.

2em249z.jpgsey2ps.jpg2w36uxe.jpg

Can I have this one on KyKy, please?

dn2c7m.jpg

2myte05.jpg

Can i also have Wade Barrett, Ted Dibiase and Christian with Money in the bank briefcase in KYKY. Thanks in advance :)

Do you really need 8 MITB winners? <_<

vwzfc2.jpg2qc0bvb.jpgav0i6u.jpg

Yes. It is for my storyline. Thanks alot! :)

Can I get Vokoder (the guy in the yellow, red, white & black in the background) on a KyKy background?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WG7Upx3SNWA/0.jpg

thaaaaaanks~ :wub: