Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

CurtHawkins-2.jpgDavidOtunga.jpgJTG.jpgKofiKingston.jpg

MVP-2.jpgTedDiBiase-1.jpgVanceArcher-2.jpgZackRyder-1.jpg

Curt Hawkins, David Otunga, JTG, Kofi Kingston

Montel Vontavious Porter, Ted DiBiase, Vance Archer, Zack Ryder

Wasn't sure whether these had been done yet but posted them up regardless. If anyone could KyKy or link me to somewhere that has them KyKy'd that'd be great.

Here is David Otunga, JTG and Kofi Kingston

DavidOtunga-2.jpgJTG-2.jpgKofiKingston.jpg

• Like 2

FINALLY i am able to register after a year of just looking (thank God hotmail works) :D

anyway, just wanted to say that you all are doing a wonderful job... and, i wanted to make my "contribution" to these forums:

kofikingstonmic.jpgstusandersmic.jpgdavidotunga-1.jpgheathmiller.jpgfredsampson2.jpgAfaJrnxt-1.jpg

Kofi Kingston on the Mic, Wade Barrett on the Mic, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Afa Jr

(yes, i know Afa's not part of NXT, but i wanted him in because i couldn't find another use for him >_< )

Also, i'm sorry if the pictures are small, i re-sized them for my diary... but now i don't know how to make them bigger again (N) so, to anyone who wants to use those pics up there... sorry about that. i hope it still works.

oh, and p.s., this one i photoshopped myself (not that good though)

johnmorrison.jpg

John Morrison w/beard :D

Edited by michgcs

not to sound stupid, but how do you add the pic to the wrestler's profile

Add them to the PICS folder in your EWR Folder...

Make sure it's a jpg file & you have to make sure that the pic is named the same as what the DATA in the game has the pic labelled as

e.g the game has John Cena listed as John_Cena.jpg so make sure you name your pic John Cena.

If it isn't named then you could just go through your roster and select the picture you want to use.

@michgs

That size is alright as it won't stretch in-game.

The pics in-game are only about 75x75.

We put them at 150X150 because the quality would be better when scaled down and/or people prefer it that way(???)

Kinda big request here, need the following on both the FCW and NXT RKY Background: Cheech and Cloudy (From Up In Smoke), Kory Chavis and Jon Davis (From Dark City Fight Club), Gran Akuma and Chuck Taylor. Thanks in advance :D

Pics:

Cloudy3.jpgCheech4.jpgKory_Chavis.jpgJon_Davis.jpgChuck_Taylor.jpgGran_Akuma7.jpg

Edited by Gabriel19

@michgs

That size is alright as it won't stretch in-game.

The pics in-game are only about 75x75.

We put them at 150X150 because the quality would be better when scaled down and/or people prefer it that way(???)

Oh, okay. Cool. Thanks... I always thought it was 150x150, but when I used the pics for my diary/dynasty, they were a little too big :/