Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

CM Punk & Joey Mercury on RKY (If you want kyky refer to DoubleJ13's earlier post.)

A new official World Champ Kane cut on kyky & RKY

15g71xl.jpg245yh75.jpg2a4vel5.jpg30mtkjk.jpg

Credit to Jimmy Jacobs & UCFranck of PSD-Dreams for the cuts

• Like 1

Can i have these people with the Money in the bank briefcase, Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston and The Miz. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

Which briefcase? What Background?

Any briefcase and in KYKY. Thanks!!

2urupt3.jpg8xk1g6.jpgrcu3iu.jpg2cpdovk.jpgdysom0.jpg

• Like 1

Ashley Valence, CM Punk, Curt Hawkins, Darren Young, David Otunga, Halloween, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Jamie Keyes, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Joey Mercury, Justin gabriel, Lizmark Jr., Marco Corleone, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Tamina, Tony Chimel, Vance Archer & Wade Barrett

ashleyvalence.jpgcmpunk4.jpgcurthawkins4.jpgdarrenyoung2.jpgdavidotunga2.jpghalloween2.jpgheathslater2.jpgjackswagger5.jpgjamiekeyes.jpgjeyuso.jpgjimmyuso.jpgjoeymercury.jpgjustingabriel2.jpglizmarkjr3.jpgmarcocorleone2.jpgmichaeltarver2.jpgskipsheffield2.jpgtamina.jpgtonychimel2.jpgvancearcher2.jpgwadebarrett2.jpg

• Like 1

Could I please get The Miz with the US Championship and the RAW MITB briefcase on kyky for my T2L save ?

Thanks in advance!

Stealing my T2L idea :shifty: Although it was my T2L that made me come up with RKY :unsure:

bia3ww.jpg

Edit**

Dude... You beat me :pervert:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

A bunch of RKY-TNA updates including new layout & alternates for some.

Also keen on finding a logo for Fortune :unsure:

Updated:

2yvt7op.jpgfky44x.jpg4s1caf.jpgnpgbyu.jpg

New Stable Lay-Out: As There isn't exactly a name for them (that I'm aware of) it's as is for now.

2rz53ki.jpg2hqs83q.jpg8yx9ph.jpg33fgt3r.jpgdn2c7m.jpg

And Alternates: just in case...

axbuo1.jpg2a675vc.jpg3517nk1.jpg2n6volg.jpg35laplw.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 3

Hey Rocky,

Would you be willing to do a Paul Heyman, Jerry Lynn and Brother Runt in the ECW TNA RKY?

Thanks man.

2em249z.jpgsey2ps.jpg2w36uxe.jpg

Can I have this one on KyKy, please?

dn2c7m.jpg

2myte05.jpg

Can i also have Wade Barrett, Ted Dibiase and Christian with Money in the bank briefcase in KYKY. Thanks in advance :)

Do you really need 8 MITB winners? <_<

vwzfc2.jpg2qc0bvb.jpgav0i6u.jpg