Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm Doing a ECW Revival and i need these in black background or in KyKy

Al Snow,,Ariel,Balls Mahoney,Beulah,Big Show,CM Punk,CW Anderson,Danny Doring,Francine,Jazz,Kelly Kelly,Kevin Thorn ,Kurt Angle,Little Guido,Mike Knox,Paul Heyman,Roadkill ,RVD,Sabu,Shannon Moore,Stevie Richards,Test,The Sandman,Tommy Dreamer,Tony Mameluke & Trinity

I'm Doing a ECW Revival and i need these in black background or in KyKy

Al Snow,,Ariel,Balls Mahoney,Beulah,Big Show,CM Punk,CW Anderson,Danny Doring,Francine,Jazz,Kelly Kelly,Kevin Thorn ,Kurt Angle,Little Guido,Mike Knox,Paul Heyman,Roadkill ,RVD,Sabu,Shannon Moore,Stevie Richards,Test,The Sandman,Tommy Dreamer,Tony Mameluke & Trinity

Use the search function; I'm pretty sure you can find 90% of them thorugh that.

Untitled2.jpg

How's that?

OK I've been thorugh this thread over the past few days and I've found loads of pics for my 2001 game but I'm missing four pictures. I would like them to be on KyKy please:

Chad Patton

Mike Chioda

Mike Sparks

Tiger Ali Singh

Edited by MATT Hardy

bedol_greenberg.jpg

Brian Bedol and Steve Greenberg

Can someone cut these guys and put them on KyKy? They're the guys behind the Fuscient group who (along with Eric Bischoff) tried to buy WCW.

EDIT:

4903420.jpg

Oh and this BlackJack Mulligan as well please :P

Edited by TMM

Blackjack Mulligan, Hurricane Helms, Ken Kennedy, Mr Fuji, Pat Patterson, Pedro Morales, Ric Flair, Rocky Johnson, Sgt Slaughter, Sinn Bowdee, Undertaker, Vladimir Kozlov (x2)

Blackjack_Mulligan.jpgHurricane_Helms.jpgKen_Kennedy27.jpgMr_Fuji6.jpgPat_Patterson4.jpgPedro_Morales.jpgRic_Flair34.jpgRocky_Johnson4.jpgSGT_Slaughter4.jpgSinn_Bowdee3.jpgUndertaker34.jpgVladimir_Kozlov3.jpgVladimir_Kozlov4.jpg

I also uploaded a whole load of new non wrestling female pics which in the following link in my Photobucket

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/The...uicide%20Girls/

Also I have a rather strange request, could anyone do me a couple of KyKy pics of John Cena and Batista looking face on with face paint kind of like a cross with Ultimate Warrior and the Surfer Sting days with an American look to it (stars, stripes, red, white and blue all that), I just signed them both up in my NWA game and want to turn them into a kind of pro USA blade runners type tag team.