Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Firstly before anyone asks, I’ve taken those pics from Viva and plan to cut them soon ;)

Also Gameover112, nice cuts shame about the deformedness of them, when you cut pics try and keep the dimensions the same both ways for the original pic so they don’t look weird and deformed, if you have to expand, expand both ways the same, same goes with shrinking, that way it makes them look better (plus a 1px black border finishes cuts nicely)

Now an update from me, if you see something up already its just cause I uploaded it and put into my account to make things easier

Logos

CMLL

logo_CMLL2.jpglogo_CMLL2.jpg

Wrestlers

Alicia Fox, Astro Boy, Batista, Billy Merciless, Brett DiBiase, Charlie Haas, Dakota Darsow, Edge (x2), Jeremy Travis, Keiji Mutoh (x2), Ken The Box, Kid Tiger, La Sombra, Logan Shane, Lord Frost, Manu Anoa’i, Mike Promo, Mistico, Natalya Neither (x3), Patrick Colvett, Ryan Jeffries, Thumbtack Jack, Triple H, Volador Jr, Xander Blaze

Alicia_Fox4.jpgAstro_Boy3.jpgBatista30.jpgBilly_Merciless.jpgBrett_DiBiase2.jpgCharlie_Haas21.jpgDakota_Darsow.jpgEdge29.jpgEdge30.jpgJeremy_Travis.jpgKeiji_Mutoh6.jpgKeiji_Mutoh7.jpgKen_The_Box.jpgKid_Tiger.jpgLa_Sombra2.jpgLogan_Shane.jpgLord_Frost.jpgManu_Anoai.jpgMike_Promo.jpgMistico9.jpgNatalya_Neidhart42.jpgNatalya_Neidhart43.jpgNatalya_Neidhart44.jpgPatrick_Colvett.jpgRyan_Jeffries.jpgThumbtack_Jack2.jpgTriple_H57.jpgVolador_Jr.jpgXander_Blaze.jpg

Non-Wrestlers

Hayley Williams

Hayley_Williams.jpgHayley_Williams2.jpgHayley_Williams3.jpgHayley_Williams4.jpg

And a request from me, I’ve heard Debra (Austin’s Ex Wife) is done/doing a film and she has changed her hair, anyone who can get some pics I’ll cut and put them up ;)

Firstly before anyone asks, I’ve taken those pics from Viva and plan to cut them soon ;)

Also Gameover112, nice cuts shame about the deformedness of them, when you cut pics try and keep the dimensions the same both ways for the original pic so they don’t look weird and deformed, if you have to expand, expand both ways the same, same goes with shrinking, that way it makes them look better (plus a 1px black border finishes cuts nicely)

Now an update from me, if you see something up already its just cause I uploaded it and put into my account to make things easier

Logos

CMLL

logo_CMLL2.jpglogo_CMLL2.jpg

Wrestlers

Alicia Fox, Astro Boy, Batista, Billy Merciless, Brett DiBiase, Charlie Haas, Dakota Darsow, Edge (x2), Jeremy Travis, Keiji Mutoh (x2), Ken The Box, Kid Tiger, La Sombra, Logan Shane, Lord Frost, Manu Anoa’i, Mike Promo, Mistico, Natalya Neither (x3), Patrick Colvett, Ryan Jeffries, Thumbtack Jack, Triple H, Volador Jr, Xander Blaze

Alicia_Fox4.jpgAstro_Boy3.jpgBatista30.jpgBilly_Merciless.jpgBrett_DiBiase2.jpgCharlie_Haas21.jpgDakota_Darsow.jpgEdge29.jpgEdge30.jpgJeremy_Travis.jpgKeiji_Mutoh6.jpgKeiji_Mutoh7.jpgKen_The_Box.jpgKid_Tiger.jpgLa_Sombra2.jpgLogan_Shane.jpgLord_Frost.jpgManu_Anoai.jpgMike_Promo.jpgMistico9.jpgNatalya_Neidhart42.jpgNatalya_Neidhart43.jpgNatalya_Neidhart44.jpgPatrick_Colvett.jpgRyan_Jeffries.jpgThumbtack_Jack2.jpgTriple_H57.jpgVolador_Jr.jpgXander_Blaze.jpg

Non-Wrestlers

Hayley Williams

Hayley_Williams.jpgHayley_Williams2.jpgHayley_Williams3.jpgHayley_Williams4.jpg

And a request from me, I’ve heard Debra (Austin’s Ex Wife) is done/doing a film and she has changed her hair, anyone who can get some pics I’ll cut and put them up ;)

Thanks for a few of the wrestlers I asked for.. Those are awesome!

14.jpg

I guess on http://www.gatheringofheroesmovie.com/ should be more, my net is a bit slow atm, so a pain in the ass to wait for the pics to be loaded :)

Just clearing some back logged TNA and other random pics plus got a few new TNA pics and I couldn’t remember the film but recalled I saw some pics on gerweck hence the one I cut :P

AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Alicia, Angel Williams, Christian Cage (x2), David Penzer, Debra Marshall, Disco Inferno, Don Muraco, Eric Young, Glamour Boy Shane (Shane Sewell), Hiroyoshi Tanahashi, Jackie Moore, Jake Roberts, Jazz, Jerry Lynn, Jim Powers, Kevin Sullivan, King Kong Bundy, Kurt Angle (x3), Larry Sweeney, Luna Vachon, Mick Foley, Ms Natural, ODB, Paul Roma, Petey Williams, Raven, Rhaka Khan, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Sharmell Sullivan (x3), Sting (x3), Taylor Wilde, Teddy Hart, Terri Runnels, Tully Blanchard, Volador Jr, Wesley Holiday

AJ_Styles27.jpgAlex_Shelley27.jpgAlicia5.jpgAngel_Williams21.jpgChristian_Cage19.jpgChristian_Cage20.jpgDavid_Penzer2.jpgDebra_Marshall4.jpgDisco_Inferno7.jpgDon_Muraco4.jpgEric_Young11.jpgG_Boy_Shane4.jpgH_Tanahashi5.jpgJackie_Moore4.jpgJake_Roberts5.jpgJazz8.jpgJerry_Lynn8.jpgJim_Powers3.jpgKevin_Sullivan2.jpgKing_Kong_Bundy4.jpgKurt_Angle26.jpgKurt_Angle27.jpgKurt_Angle28.jpgLarry_Sweeney7.jpgLuna_Vachon2.jpgMick_Foley15.jpgMs_Natural2.jpgODB13.jpgPaul_Roma2.jpgPetey_Williams17.jpgRaven25.jpgRhaka_Khan4.jpgScott_Hall8.jpgScott_Steiner14.jpgSharmell_Sullivan3.jpgSharmell_Sullivan4.jpgSharmell_Sullivan5.jpgSting38.jpgSting39.jpgSting40.jpgTaylor_Wilde3.jpgTeddy_Hart11.jpgTerri_Runnels5.jpgTully_Blanchard5.jpgVolador_Jr2.jpg

14.jpg

I guess on http://www.gatheringofheroesmovie.com/ should be more, my net is a bit slow atm, so a pain in the ass to wait for the pics to be loaded :)

I just HAD to say... my God Debra looks old! i MEAN REALLY OLD!

Triple_H.jpg Edited by Zeel1