Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anybody have a pic of Kane (masked) with the World Tag Team title around the time he was champs with Hurricane or RVD (2002 - 2003)? If not, I would appreciate it if some-one could make one with that attire (the last masked attire) please? HUGE Thank you to anyone who can help. smile.gif

anyone got any of the guys in the spoiler

Boris Zhukov

Botswana Beast

Haiti Kid

Jean Gagne

Justin Sane

Kevin Kelly

Little Tokyo

Lord Littlebrook

Miguel Perez Jr

Mike Kirchner

Oliver Humperdink

Oscar Tomoya

Ricky Santana

Tim Patterson

Aaron Xtreme

Adrian Street

Akihiko Hurkuda

Akira Maeda

Alfonso Ramirez

Ali Hussein

Allison Pfau

American Kickboxer

Andrew The Director

Asher Knight

Atomic Boy

Axeman

Babe Richard

Bakery Yagi

Ben Sailer

Benny The Producer

Best

Bestia Negra I

Bob Bowling

Bomber Saito

Boris Malenko

Brett Thunder

Brian Beech

Brian Gewirtz

Camille Anderson

Carnage

Cash Money Erkan

Chad Cruise

Chad Dellifield

Chiquita Anderson

Chris Garrett

Chris Hatch

Chris Ramirez

Chris Sharpe

Christine Wolf

CJ Lane

CorVus

Crazy Sexy Mike

Think this is the last of the guys I have. Couldn't put them in my previous post due to maximum allowed posted images.

Botswana Beast, Oliver Humperdink, Boris Malenko, Chiquita Anderson, Lord Littlebrook, Chris Sharpe

botswanabeast.jpgoliverhumperdink.jpgborismalenko.jpgchiquitaanderson.jpglordlittlebrook.jpgchrissharpe.jpg

Miguelito Perez (Miguel Perez Jr) x 2

miguelitoperez.jpgmiguelitoperez2.jpg

There, hopefully that helps. ^_^

Could I get a KyKy of The Beautiful Nightmare/Katie Lea Burchill in this pic?

9%7E10.jpg

Here, I did Burchill too if anyone wants him.

burchill.jpgkatielea.jpg

EDIT:

Does anybody have a pic of Kane (masked) with the World Tag Team title around the time he was champs with Hurricane or RVD (2002 - 2003)? If not, I would appreciate it if some-one could make one with that attire (the last masked attire) please? HUGE Thank you to anyone who can help. smile.gif

I have these pics of him with the title, but I'm sure you probably want a frontal shot like the title pics that are being made, but I'll post these anyway. :)

kanex.jpgkane2v.jpg

The second one is just same as first apart from the hair, because in the first pic the hair has the light from the raw studio shining on it.

Edited by Sick N Twisted

Anyone have any MMA pics in KyKy? Any will do. I have some from TheWHo87's page, but I was looking for others. I suck at the Photoshop so I am not even going to attempt it myself. Everytime I try it looks horrible! I would greatrly appreciate it if someone could help, if not, it's okay.

Anyone have any MMA pics in KyKy? Any will do. I have some from TheWHo87's page, but I was looking for others. I suck at the Photoshop so I am not even going to attempt it myself. Everytime I try it looks horrible! I would greatrly appreciate it if someone could help, if not, it's okay.

If you gave me a list of people you were looking for, I could try to cut some.

• Like 1