Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

SDBG.jpg

I'm in need of a couple of wrestlers on that background.

Alex Riley, Andy Douglas,Brother Runt,Chase Stevens,Jacob Duncan,Johnny Prime,Josh Prohibition,Matt Cross,Muhammad Hassan,Ricky Reyes,Scott Lost,Tyson Tarver,Wes Brisco and X-Pac.

Thank ya in advance

I'm really new at this and just looking to practice so my apologies if this isn't up to the usual quality around here. But I didn't see anyone do it so I figured I'd give it a try.

Alex_Riley_SDBG.jpgAndy_Douglas_SDBG.jpgBrother_Runt_SDBG.jpgChase_Stevens_SDBG.jpgJacob_Duncan2_SDBG.jpg

Jacob_Duncan_SDBG.jpgJohnny_Prime_SDBG.jpgJosh_Prohibition_SDBG.jpgMatt_Cross_SDBG.jpgMuhammed_Hassan_SDBG.jpg

Ricky_Reyes_SDBG.jpgScott_Lost_SDBG.jpgTyson_Tarver_SDBG.jpgWes_Brisco_SDBG.jpgX-Pac_SDBG.jpg

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Caylen Croft & Trent Baretta:

Triple_H.jpgShawn_Michaels.jpgCaylen_Croft.jpgTrent_Baretta.jpg

Not my best, but here they are (Y)

EDIT - The other pictures:

Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Desmond Wolfe, Eric Escobar, Jesse Neal, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Luke Gallows, Matt Morgan & Primo Colon (x3)

Alex_Shelley.jpgChris_Sabin2.jpgDesmond_Wolfe.jpgEric_Escobar.jpgJesse_Neal.jpgJohn_Cena.jpgKofi_Kingston.jpgLuke_Gallows.jpgMatt_Morgan.jpgPrimo_Colon.jpgPrimo_Colon2.jpgPrimo_Colon3.jpg

Oh yeah, thanks for the pictures Lobo :)

EDIT2: Sorry Sick N Twisted I didn't saw your post, your pics are better than mine, but anyway here they are, lol

Edited by Gabriel19
  • Like 4

Hey FckFace666, you've been doing a fan-dabi-dozi job with the title pics.. is there any way you could do a few for me? I need

Austin Aries w/US title

Kurt Angle w/World Heavyweight (I'm sure it exists somewhere but I can't seem to find it)

Alissa Flash w/Knockouts Tag Title

Melina w/Knockouts Tag Title

Lacey w/Knockouts Title

Thanks in advance for any you can do.

Jessie Goddartz & David Driaman:

Jessie_Goddartz.jpgDavid_Driaman.jpg

The last one is really bad, but if you could give me a bigger pic I could make it better.

How come the first one is stretched too? You can keep an image to scale if you (usually) hold CTRL when you resize it... depending on your program

Edited by StarshipPain
  • Like 1

Hey FckFace666, you've been doing a fan-dabi-dozi job with the title pics.. is there any way you could do a few for me? I need

Austin Aries w/US title

Kurt Angle w/World Heavyweight (I'm sure it exists somewhere but I can't seem to find it)

Alissa Flash w/Knockouts Tag Title

Melina w/Knockouts Tag Title

Lacey w/Knockouts Title

Thanks in advance for any you can do.

Courtesy of TheWho87, Kurt Angle w/ World Heavyweight Title

Kurt_Angle4.jpg

I'll get to the other ones tomorrow, I'm absolutely swamped with work at the moment.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm flattered that my work has been so well received.

• Like 1