Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Thats awesome thanks! But if you could make it with this picture that would be great

http://getlostphotog...666198583_DUrfS

Will this suffice... It'll be alot easier if you had an idea of what you'd want in it besides Mr. Aries

9jglrr.jpg

Thats awesome, Couldnt really think what i wanted on it but this is really good, Cheers :)

Has anyone got...

Current Brock Lesnar w/WWE World Heavyweight Title

Jeff Hardy with United States Title

Hernandez with WWE World Heavyweight Title

Does anyone remember the pics of RVD with the wwe and ecw title? does anyone have one but with the old and new ECW title doing a gimmick to phase out the old ECW so he'll defend both the old and new

@ Hornswoggle4PM

Are you putting those pics up because you're wanting them put on kyky? OR

are you posting them up so people can actually get a hold of pictures for those workers?

Because everytime I see them I think... should I do them? He didn't request it... So he probably doesn't want them.

Then I start feeling bad because I'm going around filling other requests and 'ignoring' yours.

Heh, nah. I don't use the KyKy background particularly anyway. It's just so others can get the pics without searching the web.

TheWho did cut a few of the ones I linked before, but I don't need it for me. If anyone does want them cut, they'll have to ask one of you guys.

Having said that if you get bored at some point, I'm sure some people would appreciate it.

Has anyone got...

Does anyone remember the pics of RVD with the wwe and ecw title? does anyone have one but with the old and new ECW title doing a gimmick to phase out the old ECW so he'll defend both the old and new

BrockLesnarWWE.jpgHernandezWWE.jpgJeffHardyUS.jpgRVDECW.jpg

Can anybody make Christian as Mr. Money in the bank on kyky?

ChristianMITB.jpg

LukeGallows.jpgTommyDreamer.jpg

Luke Gallows, Tommy Dreamer

Any chance of these in KyKy?

2ai1zie.jpgnqv68z.jpg

• Like 1

Just quickly made up some Feast or Fired cases after having trouble finding some online.

If anyone has any idea of how these can be used, feel free, I'd be interested to see what you do with them.

I also left a spot on the closed case blank so you can enter your own number.

2jewt4z.jpg2ztezx1.jpg6zr692.jpg29xu7w6.jpg20z5s00.jpg

• Like 3

Has anyone got...

BrockLesnarWWE.jpgHernandezWWE.jpgJeffHardyUS.jpgRVDECW.jpg

Can anybody make Christian as Mr. Money in the bank on kyky?

ChristianMITB.jpg

LukeGallows.jpgTommyDreamer.jpg

Luke Gallows, Tommy Dreamer

Any chance of these in KyKy?

2ai1zie.jpgnqv68z.jpg

Thanks man they look great but any chance of the World title on brock/hernandez p thanks

Thanks man they look great but any chance of the World title on brock/hernandez p thanks

God Dammit!! I knew that would happen tongue.gif

I should've just posted them both up.

BrockLesnarWHC.jpgHernandezWHC.jpg

That should do it.

Thanks dude, dont know if we should plug shit here but if u like wrestling go check out youtube and search RUBYwrestling

Thanks dude, dont know if we should plug shit here but if u like wrestling go check out youtube and search RUBYwrestling

No worries... I checked some of the clips, and y'all are entertaining... But that will come with the fact that there is not much to do in Warragul.

(Yes I know where that is, I live in Geelong)

Back on topic... If there's any other images you want done just let me know...

• Like 1

Found this on photobucket

Hernandez14.jpg

edit: oh I found the only Sheamus picture that doesn't make him look like a tool... problem is it's on the Royal Rumble poster and too small. Anyone know where to find the pic of that on his own? If so could I have it cut on KyKy. A million thank yous to whoever can do that (Y)

Edited by StarshipPain