Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Thanks for the pics Rocky Feller smile.gif, if it's not asking too much, could I have one Jeff Hardy with the TNA World Championship?

JeffHardyTNA.jpg

I have a ton of pictures to be KyKyed.

Thanks in advance. (also, I never put anything in spoiler, thu I was checking to see if I did it right. That's why all the edits xD)

I hate you!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

2uikio2.jpg4ruyw4.jpg20auia1.jpg24l4l1d.jpg8vstpi.jpg

wisd2g.jpg35879n9.jpg531myu.jpgnd0xg4.jpg20pxclw.jpg

2uietqb.jpgsl1hyw.jpgjsiow6.jpg2iiv52e.jpg2rrt2j6.jpg

25txg7a.jpgrs8kd5.jpg2mpn7ep.jpgojfple.jpg

bgbk0p.jpg2js1vn.jpgqx9w6w.jpgdbkxgx.jpg

anyone got a recent pic of Bubba the Love Sponge on kyky?

Not on KyKy, but someone can put this on kyKy.

Bubba.jpg

id7z9d.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OI64PVR4

Belts & Logos from TheWho for TEW, the logos work for EWR too though.

Nice work with the link... Rep added.

Hmm not letting me download... Stupid MegaUpload!!

I'll try again later.

I doubt the logos are my type of thing but I'll take the belts... Demz be shiny:D

This is my type of logo

1zx4gif.jpg

Which doesn't make sense unless you background matches resulting in this

t0mhy1.jpg

I am willing to attempt other forms of graphics (game related) if anyone wants to give it a try.

• Like 1

Rocky, I wouldn't mind a one like that with a TNA logo & Background if you can make them. Quite a nice little change (I currently have a black background).

TNA was one of the only other ones I had made up for my game tongue.gif

fy1wno.jpg

2nqck28.jpg

And the end Result

2nu2gbs.jpg

If you want it to have a different look, just let me know and I'll try and adjust accordingly.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 3

That's great thanks, I have another request for a background/logo. But I will post it in the morning as I'm bushed and need some sleep.

No worries... I'll probably be here when you get up... Not in a creepy "I miss you" way,

but in a "I'm on the otherside of the world" kind of way.

I'm going to play around with a few things, me thinks...

Time for Trial & Error!!

OK Trail & Error done... Minimum error tongue.gif

Thoughts???

2w5jdrc.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I like that one it's pretty much awesome.

Cheers mate... BUT... That was the wrong one, I only realised that was the W.I.P.

I updated the spoiler with the final product.

**EDIT!!**

Thought I might as well add these to this post.

Just had a little play around and this is the result.

PunkSlammy.jpgAJStylesSlammy.jpg

**EDIT #2**

OK threw this one together for TNA players, only a 15 minute job, but it's pretty decent.

This one is better without a logo, I think...

And if you're wondering, That is an Image of the tunnel used in the iMPACT! game.

2yzlo5x.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I like that one it's pretty much awesome.

Cheers mate... BUT... That was the wrong one, I only realised that was the W.I.P.

I updated the spoiler with the final product.

**EDIT!!**

Thought I might as well add these to this post.

Just had a little play around and this is the result.

PunkSlammy.jpgAJStylesSlammy.jpg

**EDIT #2**

OK threw this one together for TNA players, only a 15 minute job, but it's pretty decent.

And if you're wondering, That is an Image of the tunnel used in the iMPACT! game.

2yzlo5x.jpg

Dude i like the background, wat other ones have u got??

Can I get a RoH logo and Background with these wrestlers lining the sides of the background?

Mark Briscoe

Drew McIntyre

CM Punk

Londrick

The Hardys

Brock Lesnar

Jeff Jarrett

Carlito

Ken Kennedy

Chris Masters

Gregory Helms

and

William Regal? If possible. If you can't do the lining of the wrestlers, then just a RoH background will work.

2yzlo5x.jpg

Could you post that background for download? I just started a TNA game and I'm really interested :)

Am after Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger with the unified tag team titles and just the WWE tag team titles, thinking about splitting the tag titles. Watching survivor series at the moment and ziggler swagger work well

The TNA & WWE ones were pretty much all I had. I just make them up as I go along

DolphZigglerUnifiedTag.jpgJackSwaggerUnifiedTag.jpgDolphZigglerWWETag.jpgJackSwaggerWWETag.jpgDolphZigglerWorldTag.jpgJackSwaggerWorldTag.jpg

**EDIT**

I posted up the World Titles instead of WWE... Just added the WWE titles

Could you post that background for download? I just started a TNA game and I'm really interested

How does it look withe the internet sections text behind it?

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

1179306.jpg

This can be a problem.. especially wrestlingcircle.com as it's text is all white.

9jhwyg.jpg

Floyd.. You're gonna give me a heart attack tongue.gif Always gotta put up the more time consuming orders laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

I'll work on that background today and get it back to you.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 3

Am after Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger with the unified tag team titles and just the WWE tag team titles, thinking about splitting the tag titles. Watching survivor series at the moment and ziggler swagger work well

The TNA & WWE ones were pretty much all I had. I just make them up as I go along

DolphZigglerUnifiedTag.jpgJackSwaggerUnifiedTag.jpgDolphZigglerWorldTag.jpgJackSwaggerWorldTag.jpg

Could you post that background for download? I just started a TNA game and I'm really interested

How does it look withe the internet sections text behind it?

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

1179306.jpg

This can be a problem.. especially wrestlingcircle.com as it's text is all white.

9jhwyg.jpg

Floyd.. You're gonna give me a heart attack :P Always gotta put up the more time consuming orders laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

I'll work on that background today and get it back to you.

Sorry Rocky. I just have more intricate orders. If you ever have a heart attack, I'll feel really bad.