Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

It is Skip Sheffield...

I may not use kyky but You'll almost always find what you're after on photobucket

And my photobucket is playing up <_< someone will be able to hook you up shortly

This will be alot easier if the search function worked again :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller

This will be alot easier if the search function worked again :unsure:

I knew there was a reason nothing came up... >_<

EDIT: I was bored and looking through the other pages, and I found these...

Uso's and Sarona: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18541&st=9465&p=2041069&#entry2041069

NXT Season 2 rookies: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18541&view=findpost&p=2046552

Edited by michgcs

Anyone have Josh Mathews on RAW KY? A more updated picture of him anyways. And a possible Stone Cold for the HoF that is good quality?

JoshMathews.jpgSteveAustin.jpg

Wernt sure what background you wanted Steve Austin on so i done kyky i can change it if you want.

Edited by Jess

Bit of a large request. Does anyone have these wrestlers pics from the 80's era on kyky backgrounds? I have searched for many and cannot find ones of these guys. Search function of the topic isn't agreeing with me very well today either. :(

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bob Backlund

Bobby Eaton

Boris Zhukov

Buddy Rogers

Don Kernodle

Gary Hart

Giant Haystacks

Greg Valentine

Invader 1

Invader 2

Ivan Putski

Mike Sharpe

Jesse Ventura

John Nord

Johnny Rodz

Kevin Sullivan

King Kong Bundy

Lane Huffman/Stevie Ray

Leroy Brown

Magnum TA

Masked Superstar

Mike Shaw

Ray Candy

Ray Stevens

Rick Rude

Ron Bass

Afa

Sika

Tony Atlas

Tony Garea

kyky is the background that is used most often in real life modded EWR/TEW games for worker pics

2ec0rro.jpg

It was "created" by a former EWB member, kyky, and it took off from there

Similar to me and my RKY series.

Ah I see. Thanks Rocky. I like what I've seen of both sets. Good work. I used to cut my own photos, but they were pretty boring haha.

I've been trying to find the Road Warriors. Are these out there? I may have just looked in the wrong places....

Thanks again!

Edited by InvaderZim

kyky is the background that is used most often in real life modded EWR/TEW games for worker pics

2ec0rro.jpg

It was "created" by a former EWB member, kyky, and it took off from there

Similar to me and my RKY series.

Ah I see. Thanks Rocky. I like what I've seen of both sets. Good work. I used to cut my own photos, but they were pretty boring haha.

I've been trying to find the Road Warriors. Are these out there? I may have just looked in the wrong places....

Thanks again!

Just do as search for Road Warrior Animal/Hawk on photobucket and it should come up with something.