Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I'm doing NXT4, so if someone could create these Rookies/Pros pictures, that would be great.

Xavier Woods/Evan Bourne

Brett DiBiase/Ted DiBiase

Billy(Bo) Rotundo/Big Show

Mason Ryan/Drew McIntyre

Kris Logan/Santino Marella

Alex Koslov/Edge

Johnny Curtis/Matt Hardy

Derrick Bateman/Dolph Ziggler

There's not a ton of consistency in size since the FCW guys really only have the profile pictures to use as quality studio pics. I actually had to draw in Derrick Bateman's shoulder which is why it looks so weird. This might just be my perfectionist side shining through though so here you go. Maybe they'll work for you.

Austin_Creed_Bourne.jpgBrett_Dibiase_DibiaseJr.jpgTaylor_Rotundo_Show.jpgBarri_Griffiths_McIntyre.jpg

Kris_Logan_Santino.jpgAlex_Koslov_Edge.jpgJohnny_Curtis_Hardy.jpgDerrick_Bateman_Ziggler.jpg

Thanks !

Anybody got a good Phill Shatter on kyky?

TheWho87 Photobucket :shifty:

Phil_Shatter.jpg

I knew you'd reply with something from TheWho87's photobucket. I have been going through all afternoon. With all due respect, I did say a good pic. Like a studio picture or a good quality one.

To the guy looking for Shatter pics on KyKy, I have these two.

hwz57m.jpg102njp1.jpg

kyky is the background that is used most often in real life modded EWR/TEW games for worker pics

2ec0rro.jpg

It was "created" by a former EWB member, kyky, and it took off from there

Similar to me and my RKY series.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Don't they pretty much just use the same face paint every time just a different colour and slight design alteration?

But then I've never seen Jumpsteady or Corporal Robinson with paint on ...

Did you check here?

http://s172.photobucket.com/home/TheWho87EWR/allalbums

Edited by Rocky Feller