Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

KK, I'll gather up some now.

i can't find shawn stylez... the album is here, though:

http://s793.photobuc...uests/kirkland/

(i didn't label them anymore :D)

Thank ya thank ya. One request tho, can you do another Josh Prohibition?Hes bald now and hasn't had hair for quite some time

ok, will see what comes up on google :blush:

EDIT: here you go

joshprohibitiongraf.jpg?t=1284273335

thank ya.

Can you do me two more? I need Jazz and Taiji Ishimori.

Can I get those rookie/pro kyky with these guys please

Brett DiBiase and Ted DiBiase

Kizarny and Matt Hardy

Mason Ryan and Wade Barrett

Roderick Strong and Jack Swagger

Tyler Black and McIntyre

Austin Aries and Christian

Jackson Andrews and Big Show

Hunico and Rey Mysterio

Xavier Woods and Shad

Arya Daivari and The Miz

Edited by Hardcore3

thank ya.

here you go:

TaijiIshimori.jpg?t=1284366213Jazz.jpg?t=1284366212

Thank ya. I hate to do this to ya but i need a few more cause I just signed some tag teams. Cheech,Cloudy(Up in smoke) Dunn and Marcos(Ring Crew Express) and Trauma I and Trauma II (Los Traumas)

I'm doing NXT4, so if someone could create these Rookies/Pros pictures, that would be great.

Xavier Woods/Evan Bourne

Brett DiBiase/Ted DiBiase

Billy(Bo) Rotundo/Big Show

Mason Ryan/Drew McIntyre

Kris Logan/Santino Marella

Alex Koslov/Edge

Johnny Curtis/Matt Hardy

Derrick Bateman/Dolph Ziggler

There's not a ton of consistency in size since the FCW guys really only have the profile pictures to use as quality studio pics. I actually had to draw in Derrick Bateman's shoulder which is why it looks so weird. This might just be my perfectionist side shining through though so here you go. Maybe they'll work for you.

Austin_Creed_Bourne.jpgBrett_Dibiase_DibiaseJr.jpgTaylor_Rotundo_Show.jpgBarri_Griffiths_McIntyre.jpg

Kris_Logan_Santino.jpgAlex_Koslov_Edge.jpgJohnny_Curtis_Hardy.jpgDerrick_Bateman_Ziggler.jpg

Can I get those rookie/pro kyky with these guys please

Brett DiBiase and Ted DiBiase

Kizarny and Matt Hardy

Mason Ryan and Wade Barrett

Roderick Strong and Jack Swagger

Tyler Black and McIntyre

Austin Aries and Christian

Jackson Andrews and Big Show

Hunico and Rey Mysterio

Xavier Woods and Shad

Arya Daivari and The Miz

Again, I think I'm just a little lazy tonight.

Brett_Dibiase_DibiaseJr.jpgKizarny_Hardy.jpgBarri_Griffiths_Barrett.jpgRoderick_Strong_Swagger.jpgTyler_Black_McIntyre.jpg

Austin_Aries_Christian.jpgJackson_Andrews_Show.jpgIncognito_Mysterio.jpgAustin_Creed_Shad.jpgArya_Daivari_Miz.jpg

• Like 1

thank ya.

here you go:

Thank ya. I hate to do this to ya but i need a few more cause I just signed some tag teams. Cheech,Cloudy(Up in smoke) Dunn and Marcos(Ring Crew Express) and Trauma I and Trauma II (Los Traumas)

is this los traumas?

traumas+1+y+2+cuerdas.jpg

EDIT: also, i can't find a good pic of the RCE >_<

Edited by michgcs

I think I'm just a little lazy tonight.

You're not lazy... I'm lazy... I completely ignored these requests. I kinda regret coming up with the concept now :unsure:

I have enough trouble wanting to cut 1 pic, so when they want 2. NAH!

Anyway, +1 for the work put in :D

@Michgcs... If memory serves me right, Kirkland has them on kyky as I think I remember cutting them. But then again, it may not have been Kirkland :P

@Michgcs... If memory serves me right, Kirkland has them on kyky as I think I remember cutting them. But then again, it may not have been Kirkland :P

Oh, ok. hahaha good thing Kirkland saw

yeah thats them, and this is RCE

http://www.onlinewor...wexpress/01.jpg

okay. hopefully you know the difference between the RCE guys and the trauma guys :D

thanks galacticgonzo:) I should have done this beforehand but can you change some of the pics you used?

For the Arya Daivari pic can i have this one http://www.wfxwrestl...heDaivaris.aspx

I suppose a way to get around the shoulder being cut off or hair or something you could flip the pic?

can i also get the xavier woods, hunico and mason ryan pics from the fcw website? http://www.fcwwrestl...nfo/talent.html

Can I also get that Tyler Black pic you used on kyky?

That would be excellent:) Thanks again

Edited by Hardcore3

thanks galacticgonzo:) I should have done this beforehand but can you change some of the pics you used?

For the Arya Daivari pic can i have this one http://www.wfxwrestl...heDaivaris.aspx

Arya_Daivari_Miz2.jpg

I suppose a way to get around the shoulder being cut off or hair or something you could flip the pic?

Here's the problem. This is the source pic.

derrick_bateman.jpg

Its centered and crop close, which means no shoulders at all. Obviously I favor one side or another on these things and I'm sure its obvious I try to keep Left-Right leaning even on all the sets, but that's just me being anal. If I HAD to push him one way or another I would, as many of those pictures are only good on one side. But with Bateman all I could find were pictures too small to use or too closely cropped to fit the style. So I had no choice but to use this one and then I drew in a shoulder instead of having it cut off.

Which leads us to your next request.

can i also get the xavier woods, hunico and mason ryan pics from the fcw website? http://www.fcwwrestl...nfo/talent.html

Unfortunately most of the FCW profile pictures are cut that way. Closely cropped center cuts. Its very similar to Rocky's preferred framing for RKY. And while my tastes lean away to a wider shot I could easily adapt that style for a request, except in this case if I center the rookie pictures where do I put the pros? I just don't see how using most of those FCW pictures is doable without everyone having a cut off shoulder and you having the very special amputee season of NXT.

Its your call, I can do them for you if you want, but it looks like crap in my head. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'll pull it off in the daytime after a good night's rest, but I don't see it as an option.

Can I also get that Tyler Black pic you used on kyky?

Tyler_Black913.jpg