Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Not sure if this is the place to request it, but could I get a banner and logo for an ROH-DGUSA hybrid?

That would depend on whether or not it's for in-game.

Do you want an internet banner for your promotion or just a banner for a sig or something?

Also what is the new name of the promotion?

Made this as a foundation. Still need the above info and any modifications you want

2chuqte.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

It's an internet banner for the promotion. I'm toying with several names, but "Honor Gate Pro" and "Dragon Of Honor" are the top two.

The foundation looks excellent. If possible, can I have the dragon outlined in white? Other than that, it looks great.

It's an internet banner for the promotion. I'm toying with several names, but "Honor Gate Pro" and "Dragon Of Honor" are the top two.

The foundation looks excellent. If possible, can I have the dragon outlined in white? Other than that, it looks great.

I couldn't find the background I used :unsure:

rm1bmp.jpg

2je6adk.jpg

I've searched around and couldn't find any good pics of these people. Can someone get these for me on KyKy?

Adrian Hawkins:

1257375732adrian-hawkins.jpg

Glory/Christie Mathis (just her head/face):

christiericcisexywrestlgf4.jpg

Thanks a lot

Edited by Stmapete