The Bashing Bulgarian

Tyler Black

WWE/FCW RKY

Jillian Hall

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

thanks to whoever does this

Look through here first >> http://www.eddiefng.com/tewr/RKY/rky.php

Then come back and ask for the ones missing. Because I know most of them should be on there.

An dthe rest should be in this thread to as they were done at some point. Maybe except for those on the WWE/FCW background. Never heard of it?

Could I Get the following

Raw RKY

Anonymous Raw GM

Husky Harris

Michael McGillicutty

Mr. McMahon

Smackdown RKY

Finlay

Jack Swagger Sr

FCW RKY

Fadh Rakman

Jemma Palmer

Su Yung

The Bashing Bulgarian

Tyler Black

WWE/FCW RKY

Jillian Hall

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Look through here first >> http://www.eddiefng....ewr/RKY/rky.php

Then come back and ask for the ones missing. Because I know most of them should be on there.

An dthe rest should be in this thread to as they were done at some point. Maybe except for those on the WWE/FCW background. Never heard of it?

I have looked on the EWInventory and searched this topic.

by WWE/FCW background i mean like this

Dennis_Condrey.jpg

Raw RKY

Anonymous Raw GM

Husky Harris

Michael McGillicutty

Mr. McMahon

Smackdown RKY

Finlay

Jack Swagger Sr

FCW RKY

Fadh Rakman

Jemma Palmer

Su Yung

The Bashing Bulgarian

Tyler Black

WWE/FCW RKY

Jillian Hall

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Dennis_Condrey.jpg

I just checked it myself and Eddie reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy needs to update that damn page. :shifty:

I might have to go back to hosting my own on Photobucket....

I did find a one on there though

Fahd Rakhman

Fahd_Rakman.jpg

I'll go through what I have (Which isn't much as I deleted the folder) and see what I've got.

**EDIT**

I'm in the process of updating my WWE Game folder as of the NOV update. If that's what you're doing, I could just send you my folder when I'm done.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Raw RKY

Anonymous Raw GM

Husky Harris

Michael McGillicutty

Mr. McMahon

Smackdown RKY

Finlay

Jack Swagger Sr

FCW RKY

Fadh Rakman

Jemma Palmer

Su Yung

The Bashing Bulgarian

Tyler Black

WWE/FCW RKY

Jillian Hall

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Dennis_Condrey.jpg

I just checked it myself and Eddie reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy needs to update that damn page. :shifty:

I might have to go back to hosting my own on Photobucket....

I did find a one on there though

Fahd Rakhman

Fahd_Rakman.jpg

I'll go through what I have (Which isn't much as I deleted the folder) and see what I've got.

**EDIT**

I'm in the process of updating my WWE Game folder as of the NOV update. If that's what you're doing, I could just send you my folder when I'm done.

If you could that would be great, thats what i was trying to do

If you could that would be great, thats what i was trying to do

OK... Some pics in the folder are named wrong... MAinly because they named by what I have them in the game.

You should have trouble figuring out who is who though.

Natalya is under Natalya instead of Natalya Neidhart. etc

I have the Bashing Bulgarian under Miroslav Makarov. That'll be the only standout one.

You can tell that there a various cutters as there are different styles to the pics but that's how it is for now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TX5S2ESB

Now I have a request... Spoilers just in case REF: FCW

Does anyone have any good pics of Xavier Woods with braids?

Also a recent pic (not the FCW Talent one) of Wes Brisco.

I want to use them to make the FCW_TAG Champ pics as they won the titles earlier this week.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Goldust and Booker T on SD RKY with the Unified Tag team titles (when they were 2 titles not the trojan condoms adverts!) With the title name bar please, and Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith on SD Rky, please and thank you in advance.

Can i please get the following in visible Nexus gear... Either shirts or armbands.. Prefer if people have GOOD shirt pics... I've looked and used teh search fnction but cant findDavid OtungaHusky HarrisMichael McGillicutty with the united staes championshipHeath Slater with tag team titleJustin Gabriel with tag team titleJohn CenaSkip Sheffield

On KyKy...

Triple H with the WHC

Shelton Benjamin with the US Title

The Colons with the Unified Tag Titles (World and WWE)

Natayla with the Divas Title

TripleH-14.jpgSheltonBenjamin.jpgCarlito-2.jpgPrimo-8.jpgNatalya-9.jpg

Can I get this pic on kyky

2090913.jpg

1-30.jpg

Goldust and Booker T on SD RKY with the Unified Tag team titles (when they were 2 titles not the trojan condoms adverts!) With the title name bar please, and Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith on SD Rky, please and thank you in advance.

Goldust-7.jpgBookerT.jpgTysonKidd-11.jpgDavidHartSmith-7.jpg

Can i please get the following in visible Nexus gear... Either shirts or armbands.. Prefer if people have GOOD shirt pics... I've looked and used teh search fnction but cant findDavid OtungaHusky HarrisMichael McGillicutty with the united staes championshipHeath Slater with tag team titleJustin Gabriel with tag team titleJohn CenaSkip Sheffield

DavidOtunga-13.jpgHuskyHarris-7.jpgMichaelMcGillicutty-6.jpgHeathSlater-14.jpgJustinGabriel-21.jpgJohnCena-19.jpgSkipSheffield-8.jpg

sara_delrey.jpgJetta.jpg

on regular kyky please :)

SaraDelRey-1.jpg2-19.jpg

• Like 3

In my WCW 2001 game I'm doing an early version of WWE's NXT called Generation Next to build some new Superstars. If someone could make me kyky pics of these pairings I'd be very greatful:

Rookie - Pro

Shawn Hernandez (Just use one of his TNA Pics) - Konnan

Rob Conway (With mustache please) - Scott Hall

Shelton Benjamin (something old, possible pre-WWE when he still had black hair) - Ron Killings

Anthony Banks (Pre-WWE Pic if possible) - D'lo Brown

Brock Lesnar (without his Tatto or beard) - Bill Goldberg

Chad Collyer - Dean Malenko

Alberto Banderas (Alberdo Del Rio)(Just use one of his WWE pics. I want him unmasked as I plane on using a similar Gimmick to his current one.) - Rey Mysterio Jr. (with mask)

Lance Windham (Lance Cade) (A pic with longish hair would be nice) - Jeff Jarrett (Pic from WCW)

Edited by nWoHollywood