I also need a Jeff Jarrett with TNA Television Title,with this kyky:

2u77n9i.jpg

2u77n9i.jpg

Thank you! Also, who is that last guy?

I don't know >_< Maybe Bobert reads this and tells us :D

Can I please get this on KyKy?

110623-222600.jpg

110623-222600.jpg

Angelina Love (Angel Williams) x5, Cookie (Becky Bayless) x2, Nicho el Millionairo, Velvet Sky (Talia Madison), Aaron Aguilera, Jay Lethal, Shawn Daivari, Sonjay Dutt, Austin Aries, Dakota Darsow, Frederico Palacio (Azrieal), Jerry Lynn, Jimmy Rave, Kid Kash x2, Mr Anderson x2, Zema Ion (Shiima Xion)

angelwilliams029.jpgangelwilliams028.jpgangelwilliams027.jpgangelwilliams026.jpgangelwilliams025.jpg

beckybayless012.jpgbeckybayless011.jpgnichoelmillionario009.jpgtaliamadison.jpgaaronaguilera003.jpg

jaylethal004.jpgshawndaivari006.jpgsonjaydutt002.jpgaustinaries.jpgdakotadarsow.jpg

azrieal.jpgjerrylynn.jpgjimmyrave003.jpgkidkash.jpgkidkash003.jpg

mrandersontnaworld007.jpgmrandersontnaworld006.jpgshimaxion.jpg

Beth_Phoenix.jpgKen_Shamrock.jpg

Beth Phoenix and Ken Shamrock.

Hey where did you get that Beth Phoenix from?

It's from the WWE Magazine I-Phone app. They send out pics from (as of yet) unreleased diva shoots. I've got AJ and Alicia a few pages back.

I've been dying for a current studio picture of Beth. I wanted a feminine but tough looking pic of her, and this is just that!

Alright last request for awhile, but can I get

Umaga, Current Dolph Ziggler with the WM Money in the Bank Briefcase

Mark Henry, Sheamus, William Regal and John Morrison with the SD! Money in the Bank Briefcase

Currrent Matt Hardy, MVP, The Miz and John Morrison with the Raw Money in the Bank Briefcase

Umaga one with the WWE Spinner championship and one with the World Heavyweight Championhip

i think it might be on PSD dreams

Edited by Kirkland