Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

new Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno with WWE Tag Team Titles on kyky please? Maybe Antonio with US Title and Kassius with WWE Title for future ideas?

and new Chris Jericho (with no jacket please) with WWE Title (current) and WWE Title (winged eagle belt) on kyky?

Thanks so much. You all do amazing work.

Anyone got a recent rock with goatee on kyky I cant get the search engine to work and there just way to much on photobucket to go thru.

also a undertaker with hood if anyone got it

f9fgc1.jpg24605mb.jpg

new Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno with WWE Tag Team Titles on kyky please? Maybe Antonio with US Title and Kassius with WWE Title for future ideas?

and new Chris Jericho (with no jacket please) with WWE Title (current) and WWE Title (winged eagle belt) on kyky?

Thanks so much. You all do amazing work.

1ex7uq.jpgk98kyb.jpg34f0842.jpg118hkzs.jpg

3469eo2.jpg160c650.jpg2vucykp.jpg

• Like 1

Rocky,

Those are absolutely amazing. Love em. Was also wondering if I could get Dolph Ziggler with the Winged Eagle WWE Title as well for quite a while down the road mind you... Thanks so much.

n3u4qt.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, I'm gonna clear this up.

The Winged Eagle Title:

wwe-belts-7.jpg

The Attitude Title:

Wwfattitudeerachampionship.jpg

Its a peeve of mine since The Winged Eagle is my favorite title belt.

I've been trying to find one for ages. Looking again now.