Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Dreamkileer, I just shrink the pics using Windows XP's Picture and Fax Viewer, paste them to Paint and save the image.

After that, I resize Paint to 150x150 and paste the saved image within that dimension.

I save that as a bitmap, then I use Front Page Express to convert it into a jpeg.

Great pic wgh_2001.

thanks Viva. like i said, my ugly mug was in the original pic. I should probably make a pic out of my mug too. lol. Ironically, Tony was the only one of the pics i had available that were good enough quality to use. Well, I may can get the one of Daizee Haze to work. Want me to try?

here's a few others

matt_sydal.jpg

Matt Sydal (should have a new one soon)

Daizee_Haze2.jpg

Daizee Haze 1

Daizee_Haze1.jpg

Daizee Haze 2

super_j_indy.jpg

Super J Indy now known as Jenifer Carlise of IWA

and not from my person stash but

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/whi...son_Danger1.jpg

Alison Danger

I will look into getting a bunch of NWA Wildside ones as I plan to be at the 4/30 show which is probably gonna be their last show.

EDIT: Oops, wrong topic. I was going to say that for the guy who wanted an Alan FUnk pic as the Funkster, there's a pic of him in the gallery for him on obsessedwithwrestling.com.

Edited by RyanJ