Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I have a few pic requests, if that's ok. All of these pictures are on the IWA Mid-South Wrestling website, under photos, in the 2004-present gallery, and in the posed pictures II section. Thanks a ton to whoever could do this. I'd like pics of

Cheerleader Melissa (third page IIRC)

Chris Hero (second page)

Danny Daniels (second last page)

Jimmy Jacobs (first page and second last page)

Matt Sydal (2nd-3rd last page)[i know there's already a pic of him in this topic, but I'd prefer one of these ones]

I know the topic says WWE/TNA, but I'd seen others ask for indy workers as well, so I hope it's ok. Thanks a TON to whoever could do these. :)

I'm not sure how to link the pics, since they're in an Epson photo album. I'll give it a shot, though.

EDIT: Apparantly in my 3 hours away, the IWA Mid-South website has become a message board, so I have no idea where to find the pics anymore. I'll come back when I know.

EDIT 2: found a few pictures of Melissa.... use whichever one you think is better, I guess.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...rmelissa/12.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictu...rmelissa/13.jpg

Thanks again.

Edited by RyanJ

Cheerleader Melissa

Cheerleader_Melissa.jpg

April Hunter

April_Hunter.jpg

These are best I could find of Animal and Hawk with out make up, they from the 80's and I'm assuming there make up wore off during the match. I found one or two others but they weren't any better and were also from the 80's

Animal

Animal2.jpg

Hawk

Hawk2.jpg

just what i was looking for running an old awa . was watching an old raw and lod showed up without the paint and jumped new age outlaws thanks again for the pics

In addition to new look Alexis, Vengeance, new look Mike Mondo, and The Heartbreakers. I was wondering if anyone has a blonde Rue DeBona, like how she looked on the Judgement Day DVD.

I have a Blueprint pic, i have sent it out in the ovw pic packs. it was in an event recap on the ovw site.

if anyone i have sent it to could help this request, it'd be appreciated

Rue (I'm assuming this is what you wanted as I have not seen the DVD)

rue.jpg

Oklahoma (Ed Ferrara if you didn't know)

Oklahoma.jpg

As for the OVW pics. Where was the event recap, with pics, on the OVW site? I've looked on the site several times for pics and the only live show pics I can find are from the days when Leviathan (Batista), Kane, and Undertaker were all working down there.

Edited by Azriel

Not so much a WWE or TNA request...well maybe TNA he might have worked Xplosion or a dark match of sorts for all I know, but in any event I was wondering if anyone had a decent picture of BCW star Kris Chambers. Any help greatly appreciated.

~PhreaK~

alright no one has requested it but . . .

I have a good pic of Tony Marmaluke/Anthony LaGatto that was taken when he was NWA Wildside's Freedom Fight 2004

The full size pic is one of two that he and I took in the parking lot. I managed to crop his face down to game size.

Most of my Wildside pics are old or are of poor quality. I happen to have a digital camera that night though. Yay me!

Tony_Marmaluke.jpg

Tony Marmaluke