Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Does anyone have a current picture of Seven, Vengence, Mordecai...(Kevin Fertig) in his current look? Also does anyone have a better pic of Matt Morgan as The Blue Print?

Also I am missing my pic of The Great Muta....on a side note are both Keiji Muto and the Great Muta in the game as they are the same person if I am not mistaken...

Edited by bmmay1978

hi great pics, if anyone can get the following, in their ECW days.

Sandman

Sabu

Rob Van Dam

Raven

Bubba Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Cactus Jack

Chris Benoit

Jerry Lynn

Mike Awesome

New Jack

Rhino

Shane Douglas

Simon Diamond

Spike Dudley

Super Crazy

Taz

Tommy Dreamer

Terry Funk

Tajiri

If you have any of these it would be really appreciated

Here's what I have up right now, I'll get more of the ECW ones up later

Great Muta/Keiji Mutoh

Great_Muta.jpg

Keiji_Mutoh.jpg

Sabu

Sabu2.jpg

Raven

Raven6.jpg

Cactus Jack

Cactus_Jack.jpg

Chris Benoit (these aren't from ECW but from right before in Japan and right after in WCW)

ChrisBenoit.jpg

Wild_Pegasus.jpg

Jerry Lynn

Jerry_Lynn2.jpg

Mike Awesome

Mike_Awesome2.jpg

Rhino

Rhino.jpg

Shane Douglas

ShaneDouglas.jpg

Simon Diamond

SimonDiamond.jpg

Super Crazy

Super_Crazy.jpg

Taz

Taz.jpg

Edited by Azriel

About Muta.

Keiji Mutoh is the original Great Muta. Sometime in 2001-2002 he jumped from NJPW to AJPW where he started wrestling as Keiji Mutoh, this was because NJPW owned the Great Muta name/gimmick. The 'Great Muta' in EWR now is refered to as Great Muta II, though NJPW has announced publicly that there is no connection between the characters. However, I cannot say who GMII is for certain, I have read that the Japanese media generally agrees the it is Shinya Makabe under the mask, but I have no way to verify nor deny this. I can say, however, from the pictures of GMII I have seen it is not Makabe RaveX lists him as an american and that looks to be right, also GMII appears to have a blonde goatee while Makabe has brown hiar and based on my personal comparison of the pics it is not Makabe. Also, I cannot say why Mutoh has since wrestled as Great Muta in america, but I know he can, and has, wrestled in Japan as MUTA.

I have not been able to find a pic of GMII lately however my old computer had one but does not have internet access anymore.

Edited by Azriel

I have no idea where to get a current Vengeance pic ovwrestling.com is of little, if any, use for info on their own current roster for the most part. They still have him listed as Seven with his Seven biography and you get to it by clicking a hyperlink on the roster page that says Mordecai, and he never even wrestled as Mordecai in OVW.

The link to the A-1 pic didn't work

Josh Daniels

Josh_Daniels.jpg

Matt Stryker

Matt_Stryker.jpg

Marcos

Marcos.jpg

Dunn

Dunn.jpg

Teddy Hart

Teddy_Hart.jpg

Colt Cabana