Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

6 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Regarding the Tama Tonga cut, why would you cut a worse version when a front on version without a hand in it has been requested earlier? Do you think those cuts look messier than this one as well? I'm just curious

1d17hXz.jpg

Well when I'm busy seeing someone request 2 things is a lot easier to do than someone who requests 15-20 pictures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukkearthur said:

Well when I'm busy seeing someone request 2 things is a lot easier to do than someone who requests 15-20 pictures.

Yeah I understand that but it isn't really what I meant. I just mean that if someone requests a bad picture wouldn't it just be easier to kill two bird with one stone and cut the good one, instead of both eventually? I don't have a problem with waiting by the way, I've just been going through a bunch of pic packs and I'm noticing that there's a lot of weird pictures that have been cut when there are better pictures available.

1 hour ago, Hardcore3 said:

Yeah I understand that but it isn't really what I meant. I just mean that if someone requests a bad picture wouldn't it just be easier to kill two bird with one stone and cut the good one, instead of both eventually? I don't have a problem with waiting by the way, I've just been going through a bunch of pic packs and I'm noticing that there's a lot of weird pictures that have been cut when there are better pictures available.

If someone only requests two pictures im not going to go through 5 other peoples requests of around 15 pictures each trying to see if anyone has asked for the same person. If that person wants that one picture cut I'm more than willing to do it even if I have a better one because thats what they asked for.

3 hours ago, lukkearthur said:

If someone only requests two pictures im not going to go through 5 other peoples requests of around 15 pictures each trying to see if anyone has asked for the same person. If that person wants that one picture cut I'm more than willing to do it even if I have a better one because thats what they asked for.

You seem to be taking it more personally than you need to or was intended. As I said, I have just been going through a bunch of yours and thewho's picture packs and I've noticed (Especially with the latter) that he has replaced slightly older cuts with ones that have a fist in the way or of the person facing away from the camera. That's all I was wondering. It's also a question to those on the site. Why do you want bad pictures cut when  there are better options?

Edited by Hardcore3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore3 said:

You seem to be taking it more personally than you need to or was intended. As I said, I have just been going through a bunch of yours and thewho's picture packs and I've noticed (Especially with the latter) that he has replaced slightly older cuts with ones that have a fist in the way or of the person facing away from the camera. That's all I was wondering. It's also a question to those on the site. Why do you want bad pictures cut when  there are better options?

I just cut what people give me, if someone wants them cut and its convenient to me I'll do it.

• Like 2

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, CptBlack83 said:

I would need the kyky of these images, thanks in advance :(Y):

Myron-Reed-480x480.jpgMJF-CZW-Unedited-Headshot-Bliz-PhotograpMS.jpgCE8A7813-1739630100-1521077896901.jpg?reDw_yZLwV4AApmQB.jpg

rytZZYz.jpg LsstFnC.jpg OeYqlUq.jpg zzKYbCI.jpg xlMonzS.jpg 

Next time could you please put your requests under a spoiler tab :)

Edited by lukkearthur
  • Like 1

A good amount of mostly lucha pic requests.

Spoiler

Aereo
Aéreo

Astral
File:Astral 2009.jpg

Atlantis
File:RUDISIMOCMLL2.JPG

Atlantis Jr.
File:Dr pebsVsAA7t-M~2.jpg
File:Tiburon-2018.jpg

Drake Carter
latest?cb=20170720144417