Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey I've cut this one of a more recent Bugenhagen (as long as you don't mind the hat,) best I could find until he gets a new photoset. If anybody wants to kyky it. I'm on mobile at the moment and unable to do so. 

igdf60.png

Edited by Gambit2016

now that I've been getting a bit more extra time, I wanna go back and redo my earlier renders right, with the border, adjusting for more profile and such

Big thanks to all the users that have been posting links and tutorials for those of us who wanna learn how to do this!

Edited by sadboinaish

I need the following on KYKY for my mod, thanks in advance.

Dennis Wipprecht

2lb2k3n.jpg

Dan McDevitt

afimb6.jpg

Edited by Warhawk8492

New Champion WWE.com Cuts:

Becky Lynch, Billie Kay, Curt Hawkins, Johnny Gargano, Kofi Kingston, Peyton Royce, Seth Rollins, Tony Nese, WALTER, Zack Ryder

jP2q5n8.jpg eH5SwZz.jpg qetXWB1.jpg ssIfDbK.jpg xWpUZE9.jpg DEaF5ww.jpg F9mDaBM.jpg UoQclbP.jpg ZwxCcUK.jpg mh84IlZ.jpg

Edited by Rob_SHF823
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, sadboinaish said:

@TheMickSbo next time you request so many, could you put the pics in the hidden tab plzz ❤️

I put all of your cuts in a Google Drive folder below

NJPW PACK

Can you put Ibushi more central and a little bit lower, same for okada, taguchi a little bit lower and naito more central?

(Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language)

2 hours ago, TheMickSbo said:

Can you put Ibushi more central and a little bit lower, same for okada, taguchi a little bit lower and naito more central?

(Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language)

this is about as best as I can do with your instructions

14937d0.jpgn3q49f.jpguadf.jpg2qu23oo.jpg2w30p3q.jpg

• Like 1