Colten Gunn

EoVOL0OXIAIDBU8?format=jpg&name=large

Dominic Garrini

Dominic-Garrini.jpg

Hook

GGVTLICSMIVAYXQ.20171101191201.jpg?width

Lowlife Louie

BG4AyhTCAAAPn_j.jpg:large

Couldn't do the Colten Gunn picture! It would've came out blurry and bad! At least for my Photoshop skills 😁

Ijt4zhL.jpg

m51W3FA.jpg

aTRbk0E.jpg and this guy (Hook) inspired me to do this....

Fkw6Ghj.jpgBkypKej.jpgJust thought Hook resembled Tom Holland and then I thought, why not?

Anyways, enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...

NEW BATCH

VO9At1J.jpgXNz8o6P.jpgATbGE5H.jpgTo8VL9f.jpgCr7Dii5.jpghteq1Dy.jpgoJdDhFB.jpgC4buE44.jpg2hHKTUf.jpgiUx0dTF.jpgf7k3SSO.jpgm61HxKv.jpg

Lee Johnson, Bjorn Beauman, Chris Van Vliet, Dani Jordyn (x3), El Cuervo de Puerto Rico, Hikuleo, Kevin Klienrock, Sefa Fatu (x3)

and speaking of Hook, i grabbed a couple pics from his Dynamite appearances

27er2Dg.jpgdI8j1DR.jpg

Edited by sadboinaish
adding

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone put these on KyKy please?

---Impact Staff---

Spoiler

Bill Banks

BillBanks-1.jpg

Craig Aaron

60860966_2508537952492758_14823431941075

Dan Burgess

10151369_10153972442800023_147188259_n.j

David Sahadi

David-Sahadi-returning-to-IMPACT.jpg

---Other staff and wrestlers---

Spoiler

Eric Langley [EWR Medical]

0?e=1612396800&v=beta&t=Twl_dMtp6EiHkkYg

Karis La Momia Jr

karis-20191029221320.jpg

Strong Machine J

ELd-nrUU4AAO4Kh.jpg

Hello everyone,

Just to explain that i was new, not long ago and i was interested by a TEW Real World project made by ''The Who''. I so liked is project that i decide to share a lot of my pictures work (However, there was no real background image). He referred me the free program named ''Gimp'', so i can try to put my worker image on the background image like the one that many of you use. 

Well, i decide that i will also share my picture here on this topic too. Hope you can enjoy.

(It is a double post of the topic: TEW20 Real World Update: January 2021 from ''The Who'')

Here the link for the NEO Biishiki-gun stable pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uca0efeinay1s8j/NEO_Biishiki-gun.zip/file

Here what you should know: 

- Azusa Christie picture as been removed (You can have it on ''The Who'' workers pack)

- Hyper Misao picture as been removed (You can have it on ''The Who'' workers pack)

- Yukio Sakaguchi picture as been removed (You can have it on ''The Who'' workers pack)

- Missing Martha and Yoshiko-sama picture

- A new ''Up to date'' Hyper Misao picture added

Here Another link for another work, the 666 (TripleSix) japan wrestling (Up to date?) roster pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wkou2pp9kllb0xt/666_%28TripleSix%29.zip/file

- Missing Crazy SKB picture

- Missing the Kagura Gimmick/alter-ego picture of Taro Yamada (Kagura - THE101)

P.S.: Unfortunately, there are somes pictures that are not so great at all. My apologie, it seems that i am not so skill at all (Even if i'm at a ''Rookie'' level... I only have less than 2 or 3 days of experiences). I may or may not retry them. I have other pictures that i want do to so first...

Edited by CrazyJo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2021 at 05:50, Aero Boy 16 said:

Could anyone put these on KyKy please?

---Impact Staff---

Reveal hidden contents

Bill Banks

BillBanks-1.jpg

Craig Aaron

60860966_2508537952492758_14823431941075

Dan Burgess

10151369_10153972442800023_147188259_n.j

David Sahadi

David-Sahadi-returning-to-IMPACT.jpg

---Other staff and wrestlers---

Reveal hidden contents

Eric Langley [EWR Medical]

0?e=1612396800&v=beta&t=Twl_dMtp6EiHkkYg

Karis La Momia Jr

karis-20191029221320.jpg

Strong Machine J

ELd-nrUU4AAO4Kh.jpg

Hopefully these work! If not, let know and I'll re-do them :3

Fyv7L7M.jpgeQLEVxy.jpg9dCwNFh.jpgkklvurd.jpgtfjaMR7.jpgqSvMzqa.jpgMijt3gl.jpg

• Like 1

On 06/11/2020 at 20:23, uk-joe said:

And these two in KyKy as well please?

Hide contents

8097467?type=responsive-gallery-fullscre

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Any chance of these in KyKy please?

On 20/10/2020 at 23:45, uk-joe said:

Any chance of this William Eaver in KyKy?

Reveal hidden contents

william_eaver_render_present_by_unce_on_

Any chance in KyKy please?

On 01/02/2021 at 11:29, NJTNAFan said:

Don't worry! You totally did it right 😁 Let me know if I did all these right 😄 I wasn't sure if you wanted one of the Machine Motor Guns but I did them both just in case :D Deaner resembles Moxley in my opinion and that inspired me to do a cut for Moxley as well :D

Alisha Edwards                    Davari                             David Penzer                         Deaner                            Dlo Brown

imtxfjO.jpgeu5vIle.jpgeDAs3hx.jpgVMN1YIQ.jpgN02YPbi.jpg

John E Bravo                   Josh Mathews                 Madison Rayne                  Matt Striker                     Alex Shelley

YXjPr6X.jpgvTmp5op.jpgOra0xi9.jpgYTDGuJ3.jpgXMP8CWS.jpg

Chris Sabin                     Scott D'Amore                   Trey Miguel                       Jon Moxley

lV3Jh8G.jpgTSjdKwm.jpgWsyCTyK.jpglQHv2Xu.jpg

On 02/02/2021 at 02:55, uk-joe said:

Any chance of these in KyKy please?

Any chance in KyKy please?

Enjoy! Let me know if I did anything wrong! I didn't know their names so I named them Guy 1 and Guy 2 :D 

William Eaver                             Guy 1                                    Guy 2

W29Z5BV.jpgfxUFhBB.jpgQ9KLKqq.jpg

• Thanks 2

(It is a double post of the topic: TEW20 Real World Update: February 2021 from ''The Who'')

Here some of my work i want to share;

Here the link for the Tokyo Joshi Pro japan wrestling roster pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2bczrkjnw5uru2/Tokyo_Joshi_Pro.zip/file

- Most of my picture was a little ''Out-dated'' except for theses following: - MIZUKI, Hyper Misao, Arisu Endo, Nao Kakuta

- Missing theses following: - Sakisama, Mei Saint-Michel, Miyu Yamashita, Tetsuya Koda (Staff)

- About Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel, you can have it by checking my ''NEO Biishiki-gun stable pictures pack'' found on 2 topics (''TEW20 Real World Update: January 2021'' and ''Wrestler Picture Requests'')

The DDT roster was not in my plan to do it. When i did the Tokyo Joshi Pro roster, i did see another roster (The Ganbare Pro-Wrestling roster) with only few wrestler in it. Also, i did see that the official DDT roster have some staff. So i decide to do them. So here somes bonus wrestler to add to the ''DDT Universe''. 

Here the link for the DDT - Ganbare Pro-Wrestling roster pictures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ngqgdew98zyk80u/DDT_-_Ganbare_Pro-Wrestling.zip/file

- Most of my picture was a little ''Out-dated'' except for theses following: - Yumehito Imanari, Yuna Manase

Yuna Manase have 2 pictures (1 Out-dated and 1 Up to date)

- HARUKAZE is a gimmick. I think her real wrestler named is Haruka Kato or Yuuri Haruka (You can find her picture with ''The Who'' workers pack)

DDT roster staff;

Hisaya Imabayashi (General Manager - TEW; Authority Figure)

https://ibb.co/bKhrfY4

Inoue Mic (Ring Announcer - TEW; Personality)

https://ibb.co/9Nm8g0k

Kazunori Kosuge (Ring Announcer - TEW; Personality)

https://ibb.co/qNCX8gZ

Note: Missing the 2 referees Daisuke Kiso and Yukinori Matsui because you can find them with ''The Who'' workers pack.

Here another female worker who was working as a freelancer for the Tokyo Joshi Pro (And also the defunt promotion Wrestle-1) 

Reika Saiki

https://ibb.co/Mp1jTcP

P.S.: I have slowing down. Even with a few experience gain, i still have a lots of improve to make. Some of my work did have somes imperfection, but i try to keep up the good work (I really try). I wasn't able to reach the great work that i can see from some other picture that i saw on this forum and sometime i feel that my works sucks. I must declare this.... Hats down to those who does that stuff. I saw a lots of talents here.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2021 at 03:02, kandi20 said:

Don't worry! You totally did it right 😁 Let me know if I did all these right 😄 I wasn't sure if you wanted one of the Machine Motor Guns but I did them both just in case :D Deaner resembles Moxley in my opinion and that inspired me to do a cut for Moxley as well :D

Alisha Edwards                    Davari                             David Penzer                         Deaner                            Dlo Brown

imtxfjO.jpgeu5vIle.jpgeDAs3hx.jpgVMN1YIQ.jpgN02YPbi.jpg

John E Bravo                   Josh Mathews                 Madison Rayne                  Matt Striker                     Alex Shelley

YXjPr6X.jpgvTmp5op.jpgOra0xi9.jpgYTDGuJ3.jpgXMP8CWS.jpg

Chris Sabin                     Scott D'Amore                   Trey Miguel                       Jon Moxley

lV3Jh8G.jpgTSjdKwm.jpgWsyCTyK.jpglQHv2Xu.jpg

Enjoy! Let me know if I did anything wrong! I didn't know their names so I named them Guy 1 and Guy 2 :D 

William Eaver                             Guy 1                                    Guy 2

W29Z5BV.jpgfxUFhBB.jpgQ9KLKqq.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1