Chart Wars 3

thatshortguy

The game is pretty fun if your into this stuff(which I very am) but my god the editor blows...I get glitches and run-time errors everytime I try to add the MTV VMA's which I was surprised they didn't include in the awards ceremonies. In other news Green Day has retired :crying: (They should won that grammy :pinch: )

Anyway I'm playing with an already used label (Arista) and Usher keeps on getting Royally screwed by Justin Timberlake at any awards. Goddamit!

I went Universal to give it a test run and I've just past the 1 billion dollars earnings :D

Counting Crows & Jimmy Eat World announced their retirements on me, so I stuck em both in the studio then slapped them on a farewell World Tour together and it went pretty well.

Nelly, Juvenile & Akon are earning me big bucks in the rap industry and I've signed some massive people Greenday, REM and Madonna (she got dropped by her own label!)

The game is really fun, but it's very odd. I started with Nothing Records and I read a news piece that said U2 is coming out with a new single. The new single is called "Bi*ch Nig*az." It's kinda funny, but very strange.

Also, Trent Reznor wrote a song for Nine Inch Nails on my label named "Platinum Blonde Life." It's a strange title, but I'm putting it on the album anyway. I'm not really sure why.

Guest Blade

BUG ALERT

get this i was playing as def jam and ashanti got released from murder inc anyway i approach to sign her then a few days later it says she died in a plane crash but she hasnt she still exists lol...