Champions League Draw

public enemy

Chelsea face Bayern/Reds get Juve

Liverpool will meet Juventus in the quarter-finals of the Champions League after the draw for the rest of the competition was made in Switzerland.

Chelsea face Bayern Munich in the last eight after the German giants beat Arsenal in the first knockout round.

The two remaining Premiership sides will meet in the semi-finals should they progress to the next stage.

Both English sides are at home in the first legs which take place on 5/6 April, with the returns a week later.

AC Milan have been drawn with city rivals Inter Milan in a repeat of the 2003 semi-final, which Milan won on away goals. Both ties will be played at the San Siro.

French league leaders Lyon will entertain Dutch side PSV Eindhoven in the first leg in the other quarter-final tie.

Champions League quarter-finals draw:

LIVERPOOL v Juventus

AC Milan v Inter Milan

Lyon v PSV Eindhoven

CHELSEA v Bayern Munich

The first legs will take place on 5/6 April with the returns a week later.

Semi-finals draw:

CHELSEA/Bayern Munich v LIVERPOOL/Juventus

AC Milan/Inter Milan v Lyon/PSV Eindhoven

The first legs will take place on 26/27 April with the returns a week later.

Fucking awesome draw right there.

I said I wanted us to get Liverpool and we have. Baros said he wanted it too, I cant wait for this one and even though we'll probably be seen as the team to go through, I reckon it'll be a pretty close and hard thought game actually. Cant wait to see Nedved/Baros against each other as well.

Chelsea didn't get a piss easy draw either. I reckon Bayern can pull off an upset here. Say what you want but at the end of the day, Bayern are a damn good team and they proved it against Arsenal. Chelsea will be favourites to win the game but I'm actually seeing a surprise win for Bayern, but we'll see as anything could happen in that one.

Milan/Milan will be an awesome fixture I reckon. The crowd are going to love that one to pieces. I expect and believe AC will advance but beleive me this game is going to be crazy if you ask me. As for Lyon/PSV, that should be another very good game, high scoring I reckon.

Overall brilliant draw, should shape up to be brilliant. Looks like if we beat Liverpool, we'll be meeting Bayern yet again or Chelsea :)

Fuck... that is a good draw right there. Chelsea/Bayern should be a solid contest to watch, Liverpool/Juventus will be interesting and we could see something special from that game, AC/Inter will be a fucking classic derby match as both will be up for it, and as for PSV/Lyon... well, don't count them out.

It's going to be good me thinks.

After their peformance in the last round and this favourable draw Lyon are looking even more of an outside bet. Probably won't win it though as all the other teams have so much talent on show. Looks like we have some more great games in store though.

Chelsea to play Juve in the semis, and AC Milan vs Lyon. I can see a Lyon/Chelsea final, purely because Chelsea have Robben returning, a strong defensive base and all the momentum in the world right now. Add to that the fact that they have an 'us against the world attitude' around them and a great team spirit, they have a huge opportunity.

Now I know Lyon beat a poor German side (well, at least a team inexperienced in European competition), but they play like a typically good French team - they have pace, agression and some finesse. A bit like Monaco last year, a nice suprise package and well worth a wager.

Liverpool must be quite disappointed but mourinho will be pretty pleased with it, avoiding both Milan's and Juventus. I really fancy Chelsea to do the champions league :thumbsup:

Odds were that we were going to get an Italian team. It's not going to be easy, but I hope the players can continue to raise their game for Europe. Juve are a class side though, and they'll be favourites. I'm looking forward to seeing them at Anfield. Playing big teams is what the CL is all about.

PSV need to win the whole thing, i hate munich vs chelsea, i don´t know what club i want more to go to hell, fucking abramovice retardness ore the hönes ideocy club... Italien Clubs need to die aswell, evil defencive bullshit

Chelsea v Bayern (The form that they're in at the minute)

Liverpool v Juventus (Sorry but Liverpool are shite at the minute)

AC Meelan v Inter (Gonna win it!!!)

PSV v Lyon (meh <_< )

Chelsea v Juve

Lyon v Meelan

Chelsea v Meelan (Gonna win it on penalties)