Blackburn are going to beat Arsenal today

Thrilla

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn/Arsenal is pretty dull so far

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. The passes were all off, the corners were terrible, all the free kicks harmless.

The first goal was okay, but I stopped watching after that because one play doesn't make up for 40 minutes of boring football.

Blackburn/Arsenal is pretty dull so far

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. The passes were all off, the corners were terrible, all the free kicks harmless.

The first goal was okay, but I stopped watching after that because one play doesn't make up for 40 minutes of boring football.

It was fairly crap for the neutral, but as a Rovers fan I was hooked as you could see an equalizer coming hopefully. Just a shame Reid is total guff.

Yeah, Blackburn should of seriously equalised in the last five/ten minutes, there were two or three great chances.

And was it just me or did Lineker sound drunk when presenting Match Of The Day?

Kezman's first goal for Chelski :lol: Gotta feel sorry for the keeper in those sort of situations

Going to be awesome today, cant wait for this Liverpool/Everton match. I'd probably think it could be a let down at one point but then if you think about it, you know it cant be. There's just too much to play for so I cant see the game being dull at all. I'm reckoning we might see a red card during this game too and hopefully a few goals.

The Merseyside Derby today has 1-1 draw written all over it.

Team News

Liverpool will welcome back Sami Hyypia, who has recovered from a stomach bug, and John Arne Riise should also return to the starting line-up.

Djimi Traore is still out with a knee problem, while Harry Kewell is not expected back for three weeks.

Everton striker James Beattie is available after suspension but Mikel Arteta (ankle) and James McFadden (hamstring) are both doubtful.

Steve Watson could make the bench after recovering from a stomach problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Currently goalless in th other Birmingham Derby but Birmingham have had the more chances. It's on very early init? -_-

I disagree about the drawing part. It doesn't have that about it at all. Liverpool literally have to win if they want that fourth spot. A draw is pretty much useless to them, so I cant see them holding out for one minute trying to get a draw. I think the same can be said for Everton, they'd love to win and make sure they get the spot. Not to mention how it's a crazy derby with every player up for it, I cant see one moment of it being boring which is why I reckon there might be quite a few goals.

I'm going to go with 3-2 to Liverpool actually. Probably wrong but that's what I reckon right now. Liverpool to win either way, Baros to score too if he starts.