NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detroit Pistons deserve it more than the Lakers, they've been the better basketball team this series. Lakers chances have just dropped, not completely, because I'm sure they will win either Game 4 or 5, but the fact that Detroit has dominated on Defense and getting by on Offense is a threat.

By the way, was Darko the one that threw up that shot at the end and it didn't even hit the rim? That 18 year old with the white earings?

Edit: ACCBiggz, ban this motherfucker ^. Get the picture: Nobody wants you here, Pac.

Edited by The Scarface

Detroit Pistons deserve it more than the Lakers, they've been the better basketball team this series. Lakers chances have just dropped, not completely, because I'm sure they will win either Game 4 or 5, but the fact that Detroit has dominated on Defense and getting by on Offense is a threat.

Personally, I think the Lakers deserve it more, but the Pistons have more of a hunger for it than the Lakers, who are fading, fast.And most of the time, hunger kills who deserves it, 9/10.I expect Shaq and Kobe, atleast to bounce back from dismal games though.

I'm not bothered whoever wins the title personally, but I'm rooting for the Lakers.

Biggz did you get the account that has T-Mac in a Hawks uniform, because come on, only Pac liked the Hawks.

WIth Karl Malone injured, there is no possible way for the Lakers to win, they're gonna go down swinging, but they are gonna go down. All Detriot needs to do is what they did last night to Shaq and the so-callled "MJ" Kobe. When you take Shaq and Kobe out, the Lakers have nothing.

Guest Hit Man 3120

WIth Karl Malone injured, there is no possible way for the Lakers to win, they're gonna go down swinging, but they are gonna go down. All Detriot needs to do is what they did last night to Shaq and the so-callled "MJ" Kobe. When you take Shaq and Kobe out, the Lakers have nothing.

Calling The Defendant "MJ" is like calling the US "Canada." (Just kidding Johnny Canook) Jordan never wouldve only scored 11 in a Finals game, wouldnt of let it happen

Calling The Defendant "MJ" is like calling the US "Canada." (Just kidding Johnny Canook)  Jordan never wouldve only scored 11 in a Finals game, wouldnt of let it happen

MJ never ever faced a defensive system as good as this, either, give Kobe a break, it's not like he is MJ, anyway, he's the closet thing to him currently, though.Plus, MJ also had a better supporting cast, vastly better than this current Lakers side, and the situation they are in.

WIth Karl Malone injured, there is no possible way for the Lakers to win, they're gonna go down swinging, but they are gonna go down. All Detriot needs to do is what they did last night to Shaq and the so-callled "MJ" Kobe. When you take Shaq and Kobe out, the Lakers have nothing

Same can be said about any team, if you take out Rip and either of the Wallaces, the Pistons would be nothing too, unless Tayshaun suddenly becomes a superstar.And I have no doubts that Malone will try to play as much as possible, knowing that this could be his last chance.If Payton performs, this series could be back on, but that I doubt.I'm begining to see that this could still be over in 6, but to the Pistons, not to the Lake Show.

I don't see Pistons going 3-1 though, personally.If they do, this is wrapped up, and the Pistons have the title.

MJ never ever faced a defensive system as good as this, either, give Kobe a break.

Are you saying that the original bad boys weren't a better defensive team then the Pistons of 2004? If you are I'd find it hard to believe that you have any knowledge of the original Bad Boys, a team that won back to back championships in 89 and 90. A team that went to 3 consecutive NBA Finals from 88-90.

Are you saying that the original bad boys weren't a better defensive team then the Pistons of 2004? If you are I'd find it hard to believe that you have any knowledge of the original Bad Boys, a team that won back to back championships in 89 and 90. A team that went to 3 consecutive NBA Finals from 88-90.

nevermind the fact that Kobe doesn't see half the double teams T-Mac, AI, KG, VC see(since Defenses would rather double team Shaq)......nevermind MJ.

Guest Hit Man 3120

MJ never ever faced a defensive system as good as this, either, give Kobe a break, it's not like he is MJ, anyway, he's the closet thing to him currently, though.Plus, MJ also had a better supporting cast, vastly better than this current Lakers side, and the situation they are in.

Jordan had Scottie and a bunch of interchangeable bums. Kobe has the most dominant player since Jordan, Kobe has it better. Plus Jordan faced better competetition

nevermind the fact that Kobe doesn't see half the double teams T-Mac, AI, KG, VC see(since Defenses would rather double team Shaq)......nevermind MJ.

T Mac, AI, VC all are the only great players on their team, of course they'll be double teamed.Same with KG in the past, although he has good support around him now, when you have two star players like the Lakers, you have to makea decsision, have Shaq kill you, or have Kobe kill you, most would rather take Shaq, as they know he's not as a good a shooter, why let him have an easy basket.

All round I don't believe they were a better team at D.But they could turn it up a notch when the needed to, plus had better scorers than this side.I know of the Bad Boys, seen a few of their games, but compared to the defensive of this current Detroit side, I feel BBV2 is a better defensive team, but all round, the Bad Boys were alot better.

The Lake Show need to get Payton more involved, fuck the Triangle, give the ball to Payton and give him a chance.

Guest StreetzHopin

they should get Payton more involved,he has something left in him, Malone is what they really need to just forget about, he touches the ball twice as much as Payton, and does barely anything.....