NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

Guest Takayamanofear

No the pistons have scored a few times over 100 I remember they beat Dallas 100 something to 100 something. This might be the first non overtime game in the postseason.

BEN WALLACE FOR MVP

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give it to Billups myself. He completely dismantled the Lakers at PG, destroying the supposed "Glove" and D-Fish.

Darko should not get a ring for riding the pine all year long, lucky bastard. Although, it is funny that Darko will have more rings than LeBron & 'Melo combined for quite a while :P

Guest bukkake bandit

I hope Kobe comes to the Knicks in a sign and trade Houston, who would be a much better fit for LA. It probably won't happen, but I'd do cartwheels if it did.

That would be great. They can take Shandon Anderson and Tim Thomas' huge contracts while they're at it.

Congrats Pistons, enjoy your title.

I'm not going to stay around and listen to you gloat though.

Typical NY/LA fan.

Great series by the Pistons. Phil is done. Kobe/Shaq will be split up. Larry Brown's wife looks like she could be his daughter. Dumars deserves a lot of props. how fitting is it that Malone ends his career with a DNP after not missing many games all those years. Funny how all of Phil's kids were wearing Shaq jerseys at the press conference.

Edited by sahyder1

Wow aren't we a sore loser.

First you go on and on about the Pistons only winning because the Lakers aren't giving it their all. Face the facts, the Pistons were the better team and now they have the Larry O'Brien trophy to prove so.

Figures about you not wanting to listen to people talk about how great the Pistons are. I wonder who your new favorite team will be when these Lakers are dismantled.

Guest Hurricane

Typical "Hollywood Fan". Now, if the Lakers were on the winning end, most of us would never hear the end of it.

I wonder where Payton is gonna go...hmm..good question. Well, I must say that the Lakers were to damn confident going into the series which lost it for them. The Pistons played every game like it was there last chance and the Lakers played like shit, except for game 2. Maybe the only uniform Kobe will be wearing next year is a Coloardo State Prison one..

Guest Hit Man 3120

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

FUCK THE LAKERS!

Overmatched huh? Gonna be a sweep huh? Champions of the Leastern Conference huh? Jobbers to the greatest team ever huh?

To Jimmy Kimmell, Stephen A. Smith, Tim Legler, Greg Anthony, TJ Simers, Tom Tolberts of the world.....FUCK YOU!

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

WHO'S GOT THE RING?

The Motor D has the ring

We beat the supposedly greatest team ever. BULLSHIT!!!! The Fake Show! The No Time Lakers! Did they not try? Are they ready to show up yet? When are the gonna "run us out of the gym?"

Poor Karl Malone. Took a $18 million dollar pay cut to be a Western Conference Champion. You had 2 of those in Utah Karl, you dirty playing, cheap shotting crippled gimp motherfucker

And poor Mr. Glove. Couldn't handle Coach Phillip's offense. The Glove Aint Got No LOve, cuz Chauncey Billups owned you for 5 games. Please, take Karl and retire

And poor Kobe. Maybe you'll learn to pass the ball now. Well, atleast you only have to concentrate one court now

Props to Shaq. He was the only Laker who showed up every night and deserved better but his team did NOTHING around him

The 2004 NBA World Champion Detroit Pistons

1-Chauncey Billups PG

32-Richard "Rip" Hamilton SG

3-Ben Wallace C

22-Tayshaun Prince SF

30-Rasheed Wallace PF

10-Lindsey Hunter PG

7-Mike James PG

13-Mehmet Okur PF/C

41-Elden Campbell PF/C

34-Corliss Williamson SF/PF

8-Darvin Ham SF

31-Darko Milicic PF/C

24-Tremaine Fowlkes SF

Larry Brown Head Coach

Herb Brown Assistant Coach

Mike Woodson Assistant Coach

Dave Hanners Assistant Coach

John Kuester Assistant Coach

Igor Kokoskov Assistant Coach

Mike Abdenour Trainer

Arnie Kadner Strength & Conditioning Coach

John Hammond Vice-President of Basketball Operations & Director of Player Personnel

Joe Dumars President of Basketball Operations

Tom Wilson President of Palace Sports & Entertainment

Bill Davidson Owner

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Lets do it again next year boys

Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA World Champions

HEY! Greg Anthony did NOTHING to you!!! *shakes fist*

Anyways, I knew it was gonna suck for LA...cause the Pistons will win. But hey atleast we will hear the end of 'LA lost cause they still dont have the drive' thing. Now lets get back to Chicago where we visit Pippen and his broken knee. I hear his yatch just got cleaned :D

Man Chauncey was the MVP eh? Well there is something for a man who got traded almost every season he played until landing on his current team to give them the title. He deserves the Finals MVP thingy.

Shaq for Hill???.....sorry man Hill might injure himself again. Kobe for T-Mac now THATS something I would love to see :D

Congrats Pistons, Motor City has been hungry for this title since the last 14 years

Guest Hit Man 3120

We have seen the end of the Lakers, and do not dare them call a dynasty

Coach Phillip is obviously gone

Kobe will opt out

Malone should retire

They need to jetison Payton

Shaq should retire too, he doesnt need those losers

Congratulations, the Pistons proved everyone wrong...I knew they would win after Game 3(had a suspicion) but I didn't expect it to be in 5...

So the Pistons owner(I think, correct me if wrong) has the WNBA Title, the NBA Title, and the Stanley Cup?Thats quite a haul there.

Will the Pistons win next year, then go back into obscurity?This off-season should be interesting, where Kobe will go(jail or to another team) what Malone and Payton will do, etc.

We have seen the end of the Lakers, and do not dare them call a dynasty

Coach Phillip is obviously gone

Kobe will opt out

Malone should retire

They need to jetison Payton

Shaq should retire too, he doesnt need those losers

So what constitutes a dynasty then, 4 in a row? 5? 6? Surely the dynasty ended two years ago, but it was a dynasty just the same.

If LA trades Kobe for T-Mac, they won't ever make it back to the Western Conference Finals. T-Mac is less of a team player than Kobe, and a worse shooter/defender/passer etc. Shaq for Hill and even 2 or 3 number 1's is grounds for a collusion investigation as it might very well be the worst trade ever.

Guest Hit Man 3120

So what constitutes a dynasty then, 4 in a row? 5? 6? Surely the dynasty ended two years ago, but it was a dynasty just the same.

If LA trades Kobe for T-Mac, they won't ever make it back to the Western Conference Finals. T-Mac is less of a team player than Kobe, and a worse shooter/defender/passer etc. Shaq for Hill and even 2 or 3 number 1's is grounds for a collusion investigation as it might very well be the worst trade ever.

A dynasty is doing it over a long period of time. The Bulls won 6 of 8. The Yankees have been to 6 World Series in 8 years. They had a good run

A dynasty is doing it over a long period of time.  The Bulls won 6 of 8.  The Yankees have been to 6 World Series in 8 years.  They had a good run

So the Dallas Cowboys that won 3 of 4 aren't a dynasty? or the Steelers that won 4 of 5? Let alone the Patriots that have won 2 out of the last 3 and are already being referred to as a dynasty team. That's insane.

3 straight rings and 4 trips to the Finals in 5 years IS a dynasty especially in this salary cap era. No team is ever going to be Jordan's Bulls or Russell's Celtics again. You can hate them all you want, but that WAS a dynasty team, just like the Yankees were. I could see you arguing if LA was the Bills, losing 4 straight titles, but this is just silly.

Guest Reaperstang

I am a huge Pistons fan and they have gotten better every year for the last 3 years. Mehmet Okur, and Rasheed are the only possible free agents and I think they will protect... Ben, Chauncey, Rip, Darko, Tayshaun, Williamson, Lindsey, and leave Ham or Campbell unprotected. So could the Pistons be a dynasty? Or was this a fluke year and they won't win another championship for awhile?

As a Pistons fan I am probably biased but I think they could be a dynasty if they resign Rasheed. I am 99% sure Okur is gonna resign.