TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Cactus Drags

I got it today and played it for a bit. Then me and my mates played 4 player and damn it is a lot better than the last. I loved driving around in the dune buggy thing on the artic level being shot at by snipers, that was mad fun.

I'm a bit confused. You know the level with Captain Ash (I think it's the second level)? If you're on co-op story mode and you get into the castle, do you or your friend start warping about once you get through the portcullis? It happens constantly to me, and I'm wondering if it's supposed to be some time continuum mess-up, i.e. intentional for the story, or if it's a glitch of some sort.

I think it's just to keep the two of you together, and whoever doesn't get moved is closer in the right direction? Maybe not, whatever.

Couldn't you have just told him that? :P

"Hey Ry, check EWB, I answered your question."

"Oh, what did You say?"

"READ THE DAMN THREAD!"

:shifty: