TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Cactus Drags

Well, I've only done co-op story mode, but it's essentially the same as single player I think. Got the game Friday afternoon, and I've completed it on easy. On TS2, it took me a good few motnhs to get it done on normal and hard, and from what I can tell it's a similar case on the new one. Arcade League will keep you busy, too.

Although I fucking hate when people choose the monkey.

Well sorrrrrrry! <_<

I like how there's different types of monkey, my favourite being Ninja Monkey. Monkey's teh best.

Story mode is ace, as good if not better than TS2. Definitely my favourite multiplayer game ever. Some cracking levels in story and arcade modes. Brill.

I believe GAME are doing a 4 games for 1 + 99p thing so yeah, next time i'm in town i'll be returning with TS:FP hopefully. The first was awesome, the second was awesomer (despite me never getting "robofish") and this will just kickass as well.

I prefer the whole futuristic robot killing to the evil, undead, must decpitate to kill zombies :P

I done the first and second with a friend but i'll be going at this one alone, i might even go into town just to get it, not just get it when i need to go get other stuff in town. I'm too bloody desperate :(.

The cutscene with Jo-Beth Casey is hilairious :)

Kaney was telling me on msn that on the PS2 it supports net play, does this mean it is online and you can play with other suckas over the interwebnet? I need to know, because I prefer playing with the GC controller but if it is online, I will get it for the PS2. I need to know before I buy it tomorrow!

Edited by MDK

Kaney was telling me on msn that on the PS2 it supports net play, does this mean it is online and you can play with other suckas over the interwebnet? I need to know, because I prefer playing with the GC controller but if it is online, I will get it for the PS2. I need to know before I buy it tomorrow!

I bought an Xbox one a couple days back. The story was short, though pretty enjoyable, and I suppose I'll stick around to try to get golds on all the challenges. The League is pretty decent too, though a bit easy (save for the last few).

Multiplayer just rocks your socks though, esp with mapmaker.

It said "network" on TimeSplitters 2 arcade and that was before the whole online stuff came out for the PS2 I believe so I don't think so. Probably wrong though.

I prefer the whole futuristic robot killing to the evil, undead, must decpitate to kill zombies

Eww, the 'period' levels are much better than the futuristic ones. The haunted mansion is awesome, if only for my pwnage with the shotgun.

(despite me never getting "robofish")

Robofish is available from the start, I think.

Multiplayer is pure sex Drags. And as cool as the ninja monkies are, they're incredibly cheap, it's impossible to get a good shot :(

I also love the animation for the scientist character in the Behead The Undead challenges. He does the Zoidberg noise and runs in a circle on the floor like Homer :P

Edited by Kaneanite

I got the game for Gamecube and I'm Loving every second of it. The multiplayer is off the charts and I haven't enjoyed this type of multiplayer maddness since Halo 2 and Super Smash Bro's Melee.

Yes it is available for all 3 systems....I would reccommend the X-BOX version. I got the Gamecube version though....because I had 3 games for GC that I could trade for that game, and none that I would want to tradee from my PS2 and X-BOX collection.

I just got it and it's even better than I imagined, I want five on four to test it out in Arcade mode and it's damn amazing!

Me: Robofish

Cortez

Cyborg Chip

R110

Ninja Chimp

Bear

Ugly Octupus Style Creature :shifty: EDIT: Calamari

Handyman

R-One-Oh-Seven

We pwn ¬_¬

Edited by IAceI

I prefer the whole futuristic robot killing to the evil, undead, must decpitate to kill zombies

Eww, the 'period' levels are much better than the futuristic ones. The haunted mansion is awesome, if only for my pwnage with the shotgun.

(despite me never getting "robofish")

Robofish is available from the start, I think.

Multiplayer is pure sex Drags. And as cool as the ninja monkies are, they're incredibly cheap, it's impossible to get a good shot :(

I also love the animation for the scientist character in the Behead The Undead challenges. He does the Zoidberg noise and runs in a circle on the floor like Homer :P

TIME TO UNLEASE THE ASS-KICKULATOR! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:wub:

I wish I could get a gif of that.

Definitely PS2, it seems to me as if the controls were designed for PS2, an online friend agrees, the X-Box controls aren't nearly as intuitive. But if it's graphics you want then obviously X-Box wins. Might want to take into consideration how many friends you have that prefer X-Box or PS2.