WWF 2001: The Power Trip

Skummy

user posted image

April 1, 2001: WrestleMania X-Seven.

All of the fans in Houston were rooting for their hero, Stone Cold Steve Austin, to leave with the WWF Title around his waist...but they didn't want it to happen like this.

Austin defeated The Rock in a stellar WrestleMania main event, but only with the help of his former nemesis, "The Devil Himself", Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Chairman of the World Wrestling Federation. Together, this ended the rebellion that had come to typify "Stone Cold"'s WWF career...but more was to come.

The following night on RAW Is WAR, McMahon offered former champion The Rock a rematch, inside a steel cage. With Austin and McMahon in control again, it looked like The Rock's time was up. That was, until the familiar entrance music of Vince's son-in-law, Triple H, played, and he stormed down the aisle to a tremendous ovation wielding his trusty sledgehammer. However, in a move that shocked us all, Triple H joined forces with his former rival Austin, and drove the sledgehammer down deep into the heart of The Rock.

With this Unholy Alliance standing tall, the world could see the future of the WWF, and it wasn't a bright one for anyone other than those three.

user posted image

That, of course, wasn't the only major event to have happened in 2001.

Earlier that year, in the ultimate one-upmanship of his father, Shane McMahon

appeared live on Monday Nitro, the flagship show of the WWF's rival company, World Championship Wrestling, and announced that he had purchased the company right from under his father's nose. Following this up with a triumphant victory over Vince at WrestleMania, via interference of his mother Linda and the debut of the "Mac O'Terminator" corner-to-corner dropkick, it looked like the younger McMahon may well have had the world as his oyster...

But what was next for the WWF? With The Rock suspended from the company, and two of it's most prominent stars aligned under guidance of Mr. McMahon, and the ever-looming threat of Shane McMahon's WCW...what was to become of the World Wrestling Federation?

Edited by Skumfrog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know that WrestleMania occurred on April 1, and the ensuing RAW on April 2, but for the sake of ease, from now on I'm using EWR's timeline, meaning that the second RAW after WrestleMania took place on April 4th.

WWF RAW, April 4th 2001

It's TNN, it's pro-wrestling, that means it's EC...sorry, WWF! Your hosts for this evening are Jim Ross and Paul Heyman, and we're plunged straight into action with Kane's pyro signalling the arrival of the recently crowned Hardcore Champion.

WWF Hardcore Title Match:

Kane © vs. Raven

This is an obligatory title rematch, as Raven lost the Hardcore Title to Kane in a Triple Threat match at WrestleMania. Raven's reluctant to begin the match, and just circles the ring, until Kane rolls over the top rope and starts stalking him around the outside. Raven pulls a STEEL chair from under the ring and swings to hit the Big Red Machine with it, but Kane dodges out of the way and the chair collides with the ringpost for some STEEL ON STEEL ACTION~!

Raven reels backwards, and Kane shoves him into the ring apron, then follows up with an elbow to the side of the head. Raven slides back into the ring as Kane climbs over the top rope...but Raven gets to his feet and starts pounding furiously on the big man as he climbs over the top rope! Kane wants none of it, though, so he grabs Raven's head and pie-faces him half-way across the ring.

Raven rolls outside and grabs a trash can, but a big boot sends it flying back into his face. Kane picks Raven up over his shoulder and slams him down onto the trash can, then hooks the leg. 1....2...no, Raven just manages to get a shoulder up.

Unperturbed, Kane climbs to the top rope and waits for Raven to stand, but as he comes off with the Flying Clothesline, Raven drives the STEEL trash can into his ribs, and Kane collapses to the mat! Raven performs his crucifix taunt and goes to cover Kane, but he sits up! Raven backs off, looking somewhat spooked, as Kane slowly walks toward him, backing him into the corner.

With Raven backed into the corner, Kane grabs him by the throat, but Raven escapes with a kick to the groin, then sets Kane up for the Evenflow DDT! Kane shoves him down, though, then grabs him by the throat as he gets to his feet....Chokeslam! Kane makes the cover...1....2....3! It's all over.

Winner: Kane

Kane rolls backwards over the top rope to the outside and slings the Hardcore Title belt over his shoulder, then walks slowly to the back as Raven struggles to his feet in the ring.

Backstage segment! There's a chorus of boos as we're treated to a sight of Vince and Stephanie McMahon with Commissioner Regal in his office. Vince is explaining to Regal how Stone Cold Steve Austin is a fighting champion, and therefore needs to have a title defence tonight on RAW!

Regal explains that he knows just the chap for the job, a tenacious athlete who's already held WWF gold and is long overdue a title shot. Willie takes Vinnie to one side as we're taken back to the ring where it's...

WWF Tag Team Title Match:

Edge & Christian © vs. The Dudley Boyz

Both teams are hurting somewhat following the TLC Match at WrestleMania, but apparently Spike Dudley requested this match for his half-brothers and the Commish allowed it and booked it for tonight's show.

Christian and D-Von start out in the ring together, and Christian gets the intitial upperhand with some WWF-style brawling on D-Von. Backed into the corner, referee Earl Hebner calls for a clean break and Christian gives it, but slaps D-Von as he comes out of the corner!

Christian grabs D-Von by the head, utilises a snapmare takeover, then HITS THE CHINLOCK~! D-Von breaks it with a shot to the ribcage, but D-Von gets a poke to the eye, undetected by the referee, and slams D-Von's head into the top turnbuckle in the E&C corner, and makes the tag to his "brother".

Edge hits a gutbuster on D-Von, then makes the cover, but D-Von kicks out on two. Edge starts punching away at D-Von, but D-Von blocks a punch and fires back, only to get caught with a knee to the midsection. Boo you, sir!

Edge goes for a vertical suplex, but D-Von slides down his back and shoves him into the corner, where he gets hit with a big right hand from Bubba Ray! D-Von makes the tag to HIS "brother", and Bubba Ray comes in to a great ovation.

Bubba pounds away with rights and lefts on Edgeton, then scoops him up and hits a big bodyslam! He sets Edge up for the "Whazzup?" double-team, but Christian comes from behind and scores a low blow on Bubba, getting a warning from Hebner, and then gets hit with a flying clothesline from the top by D-Von!

Edge comes from behind, though, and hits the Edge-O-Matic on D-Von Dudley, and hooks the leg! Hebner makes the count, even though D-Von's not the legal man, but Bubba breaks it at 2. Christian hits a dropkick on Bubba Ray, and then he and Edge hit a double clothesline, sending Bubba Ray over the top rope and to the outside. They turn around, but only into a double clothesline from D-Von and now everyone's out!

Hebner starts counting, and gets to 6 before Christian and D-Von are up, and Edge and Bubba are making their way to their feet and the ring, respectively.

Christian goes for a clothesline on D-Von, but Dudley blocks it and turns it into a neckbreaker! Edge then runs at D-Von, only to get caught with a flapjack...and Bubba Ray from the apron turns it into a modified 3D as he hits a Bubba Cutter across the top rope! Edge staggers back into the roll-up from D-Von! 1...2...3!

Winners: The Dudley Boyz!

Backstage segment time, and Kevin Kelly is stood with Commissioner William Regal.

Kelly: Commissioner Regal, at WrestleMania you promised that you would defeat Chris Jericho and become the new Intercontinental Champion, but you were unsucessful. What are your thoughts?

Regal: What are my thoughts? I'll tell you what my thoughts are, you bloody insolent swine! My thoughts are that Chris Jericho is nothing more than an ungrateful little toe-rag who just got lucky at WrestleMania. And, furthermore, the Intercontinental Title is inconsequential, I've got bigger plans for young Christopher than that.

Kelly: Bigger plans?

Regal: That's what I said, yes. But seeing as that little brat isn't even here tonight, you won't be able to find out what they are until next week, if he decides to show his face then. Now if you'll excuse me, Kevin, I'm a very busy man.

Kelly: Well, er...thank you, Commissioner Regal. Back to you and Paul at ringside then, JR.

Back in the ring, and it's another WrestleMania rematch, as Test fights Eddie Guerrero for the European Title.

WWF European Title Match:

Eddie Guerrero © (w/Dean Malenko) vs. Test

Test scores first with a massive clothesline to Guerrero, then follows up with a huge bodyslam! Test strikes away at Eddie, then hip-tosses him half-way across the ring! Eddie staggers back to his feet, and runs at Test, only to get caught with a Tilt-a-whirl slam! Test hooks the leg! 1...2...no, Eddie kicks out!

Test pulls Eddie back to his feet and sets him up for a Pumphandle Slam, but Eddie slides out the back door and scores with a roll up! 1...2...no, Test kicks out!

Eddie goes to the top rope and flies off with an attempted Flip Senton, but Test rolls out of the way, as Eddie rolls through to end up back on his feet. Test runs at Guerrero and goes for a Running Big Boot, but Eddie ducks it and Test gets crotched on the top rope.

Eddie goes to the outside to fetch the European Title belt, but referee Jack Doan tries to take it off him. With the referee distracted by Eddie, Dean Malenko scores with a brass-knuckle assisted punch to the head of Test! Test falls back into the ring, and Eddie drops the title and goes up top! Frog Splash! Eddie hooks the leg! 1...2....3!

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

As Test starts to find his bearings, Eddie and Dean Malenko put their arms round each other and, laughing, make their way to the back, although Eddie is clearly pained from the beating he took early on.

Backstage segment, and Triple H is with Jonathan Coachman.

Coach: Triple H, last week on RAW we saw you align yourself with Vince McMahon and Stone Cold Steve Austin...when not long ago you and Austin were at each other's throats...and you have yet to give an explanation. Are we going to hear one tonight?

HHH: Coach, all my career I have aspired to be the best at what I do, to be "The Game". But sometimes you just can't make it on your own. Stone Cold knew that, he knew he needed Mr. McMahon's help, and look where that got him. Right on top of the business, the biggest prize in sports-entertainment firmly around his waist, and that's where it's going to stay. The Power Trip are the most dominant force this business has ever seen, and will ever see, and if that means I have to play second fiddle to Austin, then so be it.

Triple H walks off, leaving Coach looking slightly bemused, as we go back to ringside.

WWF Women's Title Match:

Chyna © vs. Terri

It's matches like this that make me miss Jerry Lawler...or not. Terri strikes first with a kick to the midsection, but it doesn't phase Chyna. She goes for another, but Chyna blocks it, pulls her in and plants her with a Powerbomb! Nonchalant cover, 1...2...3, and it's over.

Winner: Chyna

We're hurriedly taken backstage, where The Undertaker and Kane are stood with Jonathan Coachman, and it looks like Undi' has a little something to say.

Taker: Either my ears are deceiving me, or I just heard Hunter Hearst Helmsley flapping his gums about being the best, being the most dominant force this business has ever seen. Now I'm sorry, but something here just doesn't add up. Triple H lost at WrestleMania, and he lost to me, the Dead Man. You see, you can say all you like about being on top of this business, being the best there is, but the fact is, you ain't the most dominant force in this business until I say so. That ring is my yard, and I'm not prepared to give it up just yet.

Coach: But, Undertaker, you have to admit that Triple H, Steve Austin and Vince McMahon are a formidable...

Taker: Formidable nothing, boy. I've beaten all three of them punks from pillar to post, and I'm not afraid to do it again. You wanna talk about formidable? How about you talk about the Brothers of Destruction? How about you talk about a little something they call, a Decade of Destruction? No Power Trip has a thing on The Undertaker and Kane, and I won't let 'em forget it.

Back to the ring, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has made his way down to the ring to a mixed, but mostly negative, response from the crowd. Austin takes the microphone...

Austin: I've just come from Commissioner Regal's office, and I'm not happy that I've got a title defence tonight, I'm still sore from last week. But Stone Cold Steve Austin is a fighting champion, so I ain't gonna back down from no man. So that's why tonight, I'm going to face a true tough man, a tenacious competitor, a veteran, a WWF legend, a super-heavyweight, the one and only, CRASH HOLLY!

There's a chorus of boos as Crash's music plays and he reluctantly makes his way to the ring...

The Main Event

WWF World Title Match:

Stone Cold Steve Austin © vs. Crash Holly

Crash gets the first move in with a forearm to the face, but Austin just fires back with a series of punches as only he can, driving Holly into the corner. He stomps a mudhole in Crash, before pulling the groggy Lightheavyweight Champion to his feet and hitting him with the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin makes the cover and, to quote Gorilla Monsoon, you could count to a hundred. It's over.

Winner: Steve Austin

Austin is celebrating, awash with boos from the capacity crowd, when he turns and sees Crash pulling himself to his feet using the ropes for leverage. He stares a hole in him, then kicks him in the gut and hits him with another Stunner!

Austin goes to the outside and fetches a steel chair from ringside. He slides back into the ring and looks set to level Crash Holly with it, when the words "Dead...Man...Walking" fill the arena, and the crowd erupt as The Undertaker and his motorcycle become visible on the entrance ramp.

Undertaker rides down to the ringside area, and slowly steps off his bike and into the ring. He slowly, methodically, removes his sunglasses and places them in his coat pocket, never taking his eyes off the WWF Champion. After what seems like an age, Austin swings with the STEEL chair, but Undertaker avoids it and hits Stone Cold with a massive right hand, causing him to drop the chair. The two punch away at each other for a while, until a squadron of road agents and referees rush the ring to hold them apart.

We go off the air as we see 'Taker and Austin staring a hole in each other, and Undertaker looking desperate to get at the Champion.

Edited by Skumfrog

Austin vs Crash Holly? WWF Championship!?

Chyna vs Terri? Women's Championship!?

A. How did Crash get a title shot?

B. Terri's not a wrestler

C. All titles on the line?

I'll let you off with saying anything bad because 2001 was my favourite WWF year.

I'm not Skumfrog, but you're totally in the wrong here.

A. Austin is in with the 'boss'. Thus, sham title defenses are a very effective heel device. This is perfectly understandable.

B. You could make the arguement that 75% of the females to wrestle for the Women's Title in WWF/E weren't 'wrestlers'. Its a non-issue and nit picking, in my mind.

C. The IC title wasn't on the line (that I saw). Austin/Crash was a sham of a defense, the Tag titles were a rematch from WM, understandable that they took a week off after a TLC match. The Hardcore and European titles were defended regularly on TV, so its not as bad as you seem to want to make it out.

Sorry if I overstepped my bounds Skumfrog, I just get annoyed by stuff like this in my own diaries, so I took it upon myself to see how myself, as an alternate viewer could see it.

I was intending to respond to feedback at some length, but syco did it far too eloquently, and pretty much explaine dmy reasons perfectly, so there you go.

WWF SmackDown! April 7th 2001

Michael Cole and Tazz are to take you on a wild ride into WWF-land, courtesy of the SmackDown! Express, and we begin with...

The Radicalz vs. Test & The APA

Eddie and Bradshaw start out in the ring, and Eddie gets the first shot in, scoring with a forearm to the head, then pulls Bradshaw over into the Radicalz corner and tags in Perry Saturn. The two stomp away at Bradshaw in the corner until the referee orders Guerrero out of the ring.

Saturn hits a powerslam, and hooks the leg, but Bradshaw kicks out on two, so Saturn makes the quick tag to Dean Malenko. They pound away on Bradshaw together until Saturn leaves the ring, leaving Mr. Charisma to work over Mr. Workrate. Malenko scores with a takedown, but Bradshaw fights out of the ensuing leg-bar variation, making his way back to his feet. Malenko's short and Bradshaw's tall, so the Acolyte scores with a clothesline and gets back in control.

Bradshaw pummels Malenko, then makes the tag to Test, who comes in to a relatively big ovation, and starts brawling with the man who arguably cost him the European Title. Test scores with a massive Gutwrench Suplex on Malenko, and makes the cover...1...2...no! Test pulls Malenko back to his feet and hits a modified Spinning Neckbreaker, then sets him up...Pumphandle Slam! Cover! 1...2....no, Eddie Guerrero breaks it up!

Perry Saturn comes in, and The Radicalz start triple-teaming Test, but he manages to brawl his way out of it, sending Saturn and Malenko flying, leaving just him and Eddie in the ring! Eddie runs for it, but gets caught with a Spinebuster out of nowhere by Faarooq! Test goes up top, can he capitalise?

No! Malenko pulls on the top rope, crotching Test before he can hit what I presume would have been a flying elbow, allowing Eddie to buy himself some time. Eddie climbs up to the top rope and hits a Frankensteiner from the top! He drops his knees down onto Test's shoulders and pulls up his legs with one arm, and grabs the top rope with the other! 1.....2...3! The Radicalz have cheated to victory!

Winners: The Radicalz

We're taken into our first backstage segment of the night, were Vince "Satan" McMahon is stood by with his boys, The Power Trip. It's your prototypical Power Trip promo, as Vince proclaims that they need a work out tonight, and so they've been booked in the main event against a couple of individuals that have had their sights set on them....Kai en Tai! The crowd boo, as they were obviously expecting The Undertaker and Kane. Cole and Tazz hammer this point in more than necessary, just in case the more braindead members of the viewing public didn't get that Vince is protecting his investment.

Back at ringside, and it's match time.

Bubba Ray Dudley (w/D-Von Dudley) vs. Jeff Hardy (w/Matt Hardy)

At the top of the match, Tazz makes it clear that Spike Dudley and Lita are conspicuous by their absence. Hmmm....

Jeff strikes first, hitting a sloppy forearm shot to Bubba, then whips him into the ropes and hits a modified neckbreaker on the rebound. He hooks the leg...1....2...no, Bubba powers out.

Both men get back to their feet, and Bubba scores with a big bodyslam on Jeff! Jeff gets back to his feet, into a series of punches from Bubba Ray, followed by a huge clothesline. The crowd are somewhat torn here, but the most vocal part of the audience seem to be rooting on Jeff right now.

Bubba Ray pulls Jeff to his feets and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckles, but Jeff springboards up and flies off with Whisper In The Wind! Cover....1....2....no!

Jeff stomps away at Bubba, then goes up top again! He pulls his shirt off, much to the delight of the horny female demographic, and flies off with a Swanton Bomb...but gets nothing! Bubba moved out of the way! As Jeff is clutching his back, Bubba takes advantage and grabs him in a Full Nelson, into the Bubba Bomb! Cover! 1....2....3! It's over.

Winner: Bubba Ray Dudley

Firey pyro hits, signalling the arrival of Kane! The Hardcore Champion is making his way to the ring and looks to be on a mission, as Cole and Tazz speculate that it has something to do with The Power Trip, when Haku of all people jumps him from behind! Haku shoves the big man down and starts stomping away as the announce team speculate what's going on, but it all becomes abudantly clear when referee Jack Doan comes into view. Haku's looking to take advantage of the 24/7 rule!

Impromptu WWF Hardcore Title Match:

Kane © vs. Haku

Haku screams inhumanly as he pounds away with a number of stiff punches and kicks to the ribs of Kane! The Big Red Machine is reeling as Haku pulls a steel chair out from somewhere and slams it upside down into the skull of the Hardcore Champion! Kane falls backwards onto the steel stage, and Haku makes the cover! 1...2...no! Kane kicks out!

Haku goes for the Tongan Death Grip, but Kane fights out of it and throws Haku to the floor! Haku starts crawling off down the ramp as Kane follows.

Kane goes to grab Haku, but he counters into a drop toe-hold onto the STEEL ringsteps! Cover! 1....2...no, Kane kicks out. Haku pulls a table out from under the ring and slides it under the bottom rope, then climbs in and sets it up. He waits for Kane to get back into the ring and grabs him, but Kane fights out and whips Haku into the ropes, then powerslams him through the table! Cover! 1....2....no, Haku kicks out!

Kane holds out his arm and starts signalling for the Chokeslam, and the crowd can feel it coming, when Triple H comes out of nowhere with a sledgehammer and drives into Kane's back! A couple more shots to the ribs and head of Kane later, and Triple H holds the weapon aloft, as Haku crawls over for the pinfall....1...2....3! We've got a new champion!

Winner: Haku

Haku is quick to make an exit as Triple H turns and gets another shot in for good measure on the ribs of Kane! Trippers stands over the fallen monster, sledgehammer held high, until The Undertaker's music hits, and the look of pride in his eyes soon turns to fear. The Undertaker comes running down the aisle with a steel chair in hand, sending Triple H running off through the crowd, leaving 'Taker in the ring to tend to his fallen brother.

We need more corrupt authority figures tonight, so it's backstage with William Regal, Edge, Christian and Rhyno.

Regal: Well gentlemen, I promised on RAW that in a week's time that rapscallion Chris Jericho would get his comeuppance, and I think he deserves a taster of it tonight. So I've booked him in a handicap match against you two, later tonight. As for you, Mr. Rhyno, I've got plans for you too...

Rhyno just stands there grunting to himself as Commissioner Regal takes him to one side, leaving Edge & Christian alone.

Edge: Don't get down about losing the Tag Titles, dude, that was a fluke. We'll beat those damn Dudleyz any time, but right now, we've got a job to do.

Christian: Jericho is totally gonna regret ever pissing off William Regal! I mean, who does that guy think he is anyway, some loud-mouthed long-haired Canadian thinks he can be a wrestler just cos he's got shiny tights with his name on them? Nuh-uh, let's go show him what real superstars are made of: Awesomeosity!

Edge and Christian high-five and Christian walks out, leaving Edge looking down at his tights which are equally shiny, and have his name on them.

Back in the ring, and it's time for...

WWF Women's Title Match:

Chyna © vs. The Kat

The Kat doesn't even get a move in, as Chyna hits a spinebuster almost immediately, then pulls her to her feet and hits a huge Powerbomb! The cover, and the 1...2....3 soon follow.

Chyna helps The Kat to her feet and hugs her, but The Kat just collapses back down as Chyna walks off.

And now, it's time for...

Chris Jericho vs. Edge & Christian

Jericho strikes first, hitting a series of punches on Edge, followed by a basement dropkick to the knee! Y2J hits a snap suplex...1...2...no, the match continues. Enziguri by Jericho on Edge! Christian comes from behind, though, and scores with a knee to the back, then uses a pull of the hair to slam the back of Jericho's head down across his knee!

E & C whip Jericho into the ropes and hit a double clothesline, followed by a running splash from Christian. Cover, 1...2...no, Jericho kicks out.

Christian goes for another splash, but Jericho moves out of the way! The "Brothers" move in to attack, but Jericho ducks their punch attempts and scores with a Double Noggin Knocker! Jericho shoulder thrusts Christian into the corner, and hits a MASSIVE Canadian quality chop, leaving Christian in agony! Edge comes from behind with a back suplex, taking Jericho down, and allowing for Christian to hit a falling elbow out of the corner. Edge follows up with an elbow drop of his own, and makes the cover. 1...2....no, Jericho kicks out.

Jericho gets back to his feet and manages to get the better of Edge, scoring with a dropkick, knocking him down. Christian goes for the Unprettier, but Jericho counters into a Backslide! 1...2...no, Christian just kicks out! Christian runs at Jericho, only to get caught with a takedown! Walls Of Jericho! It's locked in!

Edge grabs the referee's shirt and gets his attention, complaining of a leg injury, as Christian is tapping out, undetected by the official! As Edge is rolling around clutching his injured leg, Rhyno enters the ring and hits the Gore on an unsuspecting Jericho! Christian rolls on top of Y2J! 1....2......3!

Winners: Edge & Christian

Edge jumps for joy on his apparently injured knee, and hugs his "brother" and Rhyno, as they leave the ring together.

Oooh, and now it's main event time!

The Main Event:

The Power Trip vs. Kai En Tai

Triple H has obviously found his way backstage following his swift exit through the crowd, as he's back in the ring now. He starts out with TAKA Michinoku, scoring with a big knee smash, sending TAKA flying back into his corner, where Funaki makes the blind tag! Funaki runs in, only to get hit with a Knee-based Facebuster! Funaki flies backwards into the ropes, then rebounds into a Pedigree! Triple H pulls the near-unconscious Funaki to his feet and throws him back into the Power Trip corner, then makes the tag to the WWF Champion!

Austin hits KICK WHAM STUNNER~! on Funaki! Then TAKA staggers over, into a kick to the gut and ensuing Stunner of his own! Austin throws TAKA on top of Funaki, and covers both of them at once! 1.....2.....3!

Winners: The Power Trip

The Power Trip are celebrating as if they've just conquered the wrestling world, when The Undertaker appears behind them, with a steel chain wrapped around his fist!

Triple H turns around, into a chain-assisted right hand! Austin tries to run off, but 'Taker pulls him back in and knocks him down too! He pulls Triple H back up, and hits him with a Chokeslam! Austin staggers back into the corner, and 'Taker stalks him in, until the familiar sounds of "No Chance In Hell" play over the TitanTron, and Vince McMahon walks out from the back, microphone in hand.

Vince: That's enough, dammit, Undertaker, that's enough! You want your hands on Austin and Triple H so damn badly, then you've got it! Next Monday night, on RAW, we will see a tag team match, pitting Triple H and the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin against The Brothers Of Destruction, The Undertaker and Kane! How does that sound for you?!

The Undertaker drops the chain and mouths the word "good" to Vince McMahon as we go off the air...

Edited by Skumfrog

Guest [ Tyler ]

I don't like the women's division. It's horrible. Have Chyna atleast wrestle some guys or something. I don't like that ALL the faces are losing hopefully it's setting up to some good storylines. Can't wait to see the next show.

I kinda like that Crash vs Austin match...makes me remember the time Shannon Moore fought JBL :)

And smackdown!...Haku being the new champ..I LIKE THAT A LOT.

It seems like theres an interesting feud still brewing between the radicalz and test. Though I dont know when it might end..but I got a feeling somehow, Test will get one up on Eddie and the rest and he might even get the belt.

pimpintyler2009, the reason the women's division is "horrible" is because the Women's division *was* horrible in 2001, and Chyna was considerably more over than any of the other "divas", due to her years of wrestling outside of the division, so that now she is the champ it's pretty much impossible to picture any of the current crop of women defeating her. As for the faces losing a lot, that's admittedly a problem with my booking, I tend to put heels over more often than necessary.

D-Extreme, thanks for the feedback, the JBL/Moore match was always in my mind when I was thinking of how to handle Austin as "Corporate Champion", and Crash seemed to be the nearest equivalent. As for Haku, I always felt he deserved a title reign :P

WWF Heat April 10th 2001

Your hosts are Michael Cole and Tazz, your destination is Heat...

We open with...

Test vs. Hardcore Holly

This is a fairly basic brawling match, nothing overly impressive. It's back-and-forth for the most part, with Test occassionally overpowering Bob, but Holly more than able to hold his own. Hardcore's working a bit stiff, but he's probably just bitter that his "cousin" got a title shot and he didn't...

The finish comes after a little too much brawling, as the crowd are beginning to tune out. Hardcore goes to lift Test up for the Falcon Arrow, but he can't quite manage it as Test fights his way out of it and hooks Holly up into the...Pumphandle Slam! 1...2...3!

Winner: Test

We're then treated to a highlight video from SmackDown!...

Test scores with a massive Gutwrench Suplex on Malenko, and makes the cover...1...2...no! Test pulls Malenko back to his feet and hits a modified Spinning Neckbreaker, then sets him up...Pumphandle Slam! Cover! 1...2....no, Eddie Guerrero breaks it up!

Perry Saturn comes in, and The Radicalz start triple-teaming Test, but he manages to brawl his way out of it, sending Saturn and Malenko flying, leaving just him and Eddie in the ring! Eddie runs for it, but gets caught with a Spinebuster out of nowhere by Faarooq! Test goes up top, can he capitalise?

No! Malenko pulls on the top rope, crotching Test before he can hit what I presume would have been a flying elbow, allowing Eddie to buy himself some time. Eddie climbs up to the top rope and hits a Frankensteiner from the top! He drops his knees down onto Test's shoulders and pulls up his legs with one arm, and grabs the top rope with the other! 1.....2...3! The Radicalz have cheated to victory!

Winners: The Radicalz

Back to real life, and it's go time:

Al Snow vs. Justin Credible (w/X-Pac)

This is a fairly good match, and the crowd are increasingly into Al Snow, as he garners a bigger pop than expected here. Al Snow works his somewhat unorthodox style here, mixing martial arts, technical wrestling and good old WWF-friendly brawling, whilst Justin Credible works an energetic brawling style, and isn't afraid to get the crowd riled up, although it doesn't work as effectively as perhaps he was hoping.

The finish comes when Al Snow hits a big high kick on Credible, and calls for the Snow Plow, only to get tripped from behind by X-Pac! As Snow gets back to his feet, he shouts something inaudible at X-Pac, then turns around straight into a Shuffle Superkick from Justin Credible! Credible falls on to Snow, and counts the three along with Jack Doan.

Winner: Justin Credible

It's highlight video time...

Regal: Well gentlemen, I promised on RAW that in a week's time that rapscallion Chris Jericho would get his comeuppance, and I think he deserves a taster of it tonight. So I've booked him in a handicap match against you two, later tonight. As for you, Mr. Rhyno, I've got plans for you too...

Rhyno just stands there grunting to himself as Commissioner Regal takes him to one side, leaving Edge & Christian alone.

Cut to match

Edge comes from behind with a back suplex, taking Jericho down, and allowing for Christian to hit a falling elbow out of the corner. Edge follows up with an elbow drop of his own, and makes the cover. 1...2....no, Jericho kicks out.

Jericho gets back to his feet and manages to get the better of Edge, scoring with a dropkick, knocking him down. Christian goes for the Unprettier, but Jericho counters into a Backslide! 1...2...no, Christian just kicks out! Christian runs at Jericho, only to get caught with a takedown! Walls Of Jericho! It's locked in!

Edge grabs the referee's shirt and gets his attention, complaining of a leg injury, as Christian is tapping out, undetected by the official! As Edge is rolling around clutching his injured leg, Rhyno enters the ring and hits the Gore on an unsuspecting Jericho! Christian rolls on top of Y2J! 1....2......3!

Winners: Edge & Christian

Back in the ring, and it's...

Grandmasta Sexay & Steve Blackman vs. The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan & The Goodfather w/Steven Richards)

Okay, so it's generic midcard heel vs. face tag team match, none of them are the Dudleyz, Hardyz or Edge & Christian, so it probably doesn't count too much in the grand scheme of things. The crowd are really behind Sexay and Blackman as a good babyface midcard comedy act who can actually go in the ring, but a little undecided on the RTC, who get a little bit of heel heat, but more for Richards than for the actual competitors.

Blackman is left playing the face-in-peril role for most of this match, which is somewhat understandable, I guess, whilst Buchanan and Goodfather work a good old-school heel style keeping him isolated, which seems some what out of place in the TLC spotfest world of WWF's tag team scene.

The finish comes when The Goodfather has a sleeper hold locked in on Blackman, but he breaks it with an elbow-to-chop combination in the ribs, followed by a series of martial arts kicks to the sternum, and a final front scissors kick, knocking down both Goodfather and Blackman, who drops down out of exhaustion. Blackman is first to his feet, though, tagging in Grandmasta Sexay, who runs in and scores a double clothesline on both members of RTC! Steven Richards tries to interfere, but just gets knocked off the apron, and Goodfather turns around into a double-leg takedown, as Sexay goes up top and flies off with the Hip Hop Drop! That gets the three-count with ease!

Winners: Sexay & Blackman

One final hype video...

Kane holds out his arm and starts signalling for the Chokeslam, and the crowd can feel it coming, when Triple H comes out of nowhere with a sledgehammer and drives into Kane's back! A couple more shots to the ribs and head of Kane later, and Triple H holds the weapon aloft, as Haku crawls over for the pinfall....1...2....3! We've got a new champion!

Haku is quick to make an exit as Triple H turns and gets another shot in for good measure on the ribs of Kane! Trippers stands over the fallen monster, sledgehammer held high, until The Undertaker's music hits, and the look of pride in his eyes soon turns to fear. The Undertaker comes running down the aisle with a steel chair in hand, sending Triple H running off through the crowd, leaving 'Taker in the ring to tend to his fallen brother.

Cut

Austin hits KICK WHAM STUNNER~! on Funaki! Then TAKA staggers over, into a kick to the gut and ensuing Stunner of his own! Austin throws TAKA on top of Funaki, and covers both of them at once! 1.....2.....3!

The Power Trip are celebrating as if they've just conquered the wrestling world, when The Undertaker appears behind them, with a steel chain wrapped around his fist!

Triple H turns around, into a chain-assisted right hand! Austin tries to run off, but 'Taker pulls him back in and knocks him down too! He pulls Triple H back up, and hits him with a Chokeslam! Austin staggers back into the corner, and 'Taker stalks him in, until the familiar sounds of "No Chance In Hell" play over the TitanTron, and Vince McMahon walks out from the back, microphone in hand.

Vince: That's enough, dammit, Undertaker, that's enough! You want your hands on Austin and Triple H so damn badly, then you've got it! Next Monday night, on RAW, we will see a tag team match, pitting Triple H and the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin against The Brothers Of Destruction, The Undertaker and Kane! How does that sound for you?!

The Undertaker drops the chain and mouths the word "good" to Vince McMahon as we go off the air...

Back in the ring:

The Main Event:

WWF Hardcore Title Match:

Haku © vs. K-Kwik

K-Kwik is almost a sacrificial lamb here, as he gets beaten from pillar to post by Haku, occassionally getting in a kick, a clothesline or a weapon shot, but never enough to stop the incessant onslaught. This is, for all extents and purposes, an extended squash match, dressed up to look like Kwik has something approaching a chance.

The match is over in a matter of minutes as Haku hits a stiff back kick after fighting out of a hammerlock attempt, then locks in the Tongan Death Grip! K-Kwik drops to the mat and taps almost instantly, it's over.

Haku stands over the fallen K-Kwik and stares into the crowd, drool dripping from his mouth and a manic look in his eyes as Michael Cole and Tazz speculate over who in their right mind would dare get in the ring in a Hardcore match with this man?

Edited by Skumfrog

What i'm really interested to see is what you do in May when Trips went down with that Quad Injury. If he's not out, we get to see the actual Power Trip storyline play out as well as Triple H around when the Invasion begins. I think it's a real interesting situtation to deal with.

Guest LilJoeyPez

A great take on 2001. I like Haku as the Hardcore Champion, and I'm interested to see your take on the Power Trip/Brothers of Destruction story and the Jericho/Regal feud.

There's some interesting booking ideas going on here. But don't forget that although it's a Power Trip, too many of these squash main events so to speak, will harm the reputation of the federation.

Also, a show doesn't need at least one title on the line each time. A federation has gone weeks without a title defence before and you've already had eight title defences in a week.

However, I like what I'm reading. So hooray!

Guest [ Tyler ]

I understand what you mean about the current women defeating her but possibly you could bring in another kick ass women wrestler even though that would not be realistic, it'd be nice to see.

I understand what you mean about the current women defeating her but possibly you could bring in another kick ass women wrestler even though that would not be realistic, it'd be nice to see.

Correct me if I'm wrong but were Lita, Tori (not Wilson), Ivory and Jacqueline (at least) on the roster then? If I'm right in how the roster will slightly parallel Smackdown 2 for the PSX, then you've got a perfectly fine roster of women.

ChrisTheHornyBrick, I agree that Lita, Tori, Ivory and Jacqueline weren't a bad women's division, but don't forget that evenso, the Women's Title was no more than an afterthought in 2001, even moreso than it is now. Lita was primarily a valet for the Hardy Boyz, Jacqueline and Tori were very rarely used, and Ivory had just been squashed by Chyna at WrestleMania.

WWF RAW, April 11th 2001

Jim Ross and Paul Heyman have the best seats in the house, it's live, it's wrestling, it's RAW.

We start things out with...

Test vs. Perry Saturn

Test doesn't even wait for Saturn to get in the ring as, in a very un-babyfacelike (it's a word >_>) move, he jumps Perry on the outside and drives him face-first into the ringpost, then slams the back of his head into the STEEL steps as referee Jack Doan calls for Test to bring him inside, but to no avail. He slams Saturn back-first into the ring apron, then scores with an elbow to the side of the head, and a hard whip into the guardrail! Saturn staggers back over, and Test finally slides him into the ring, and follows him in as the bell rings to officially start the match.

Test makes the quick cover, but Saturn kicks out. Test pulls him to his feet, but Perry scores with an undetected low blow to turn the tides and hits a standing spinebuster. He hooks the leg, but Test kicks out. They start exchanging blows, until Saturn scores with a snap suplex, then runs off the ropes and goes for a jumping elbow drop, but Test rolls out of the way.

Saturn gets up, clutching his arm in pain, and Test runs and scores with a devastating Big Boot out of nowhere! Cover, 1...2...3!

Winner: Test

Test doesn't have much time to celebrate, though, as Eddie Guerrero rushes the ring! Test is stood on the top rope playing to the crowd and Guerrero scores with the European Title belt to the small of the back! Test drops down, doubled over, and Eddie drops the title on the floor and DDTs Test on to it! Eddie climbs up to the top rope as Saturn starts to come round, then flies off with the Frog Splash!

Test may have won the match, but he doesn't look like much of a winner now, as The Radicalz leave together as Test is left lying.

Backstage segment, and it's fairly standard fare as William Regal books a match for later tonight pitting Chris Jericho against The Big Show. Move along, nothing to see here.

Back in the ring...

WWF Women's Title Match:

Chyna © vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita

Chyna takes down Lita with a big clothesline, then knocks Trish down with a punch, but Lita comes back with a dropkick out of nowhere and Chyna's sent reeling! Lita goes up to the second-rope and hits a leg drop on the fallen Women's Champion! She hooks the leg! 1...2....no, Chyna kicks out, and looks somewhat shocked.

Lita hits a back heel kick, knocking Chyna down again, but then gets knocked down with a somewhat dodgy clothesline from Trish Stratus! Trish covers Lita...1....2..no, Lita kicks out.

Trish pulls Lita to her feet and into the corner, then climbs to the middle rope and starts choking Lita in the corner! The referee starts counting 1...2...3...but then Chyna runs in and hits an Avalanche splash, squashing both women! Lita falls out into a Military Press, dropping her down hard, and then Chyna pulls up Trish Stratus and hits her with a Powerbomb! She makes the cover..1....2...3!

Backstage and we see Shane McMahon walking through the corridors, which gets quite a reaction from the crowd, as it's his first appearance since WrestleMania.

After a while of WALKING~!, Shane stops, and the camera pans around to see that he's come face-to-face with his father, Vince McMahon.

After a few moments of staring at each other, Vince is the first to speak.

Vince: Shane...

Shane: Vince...

There's a few more moments of awkward silence before either speaks again. Once again, it's Vince who breaks the silence.

Vince: What are you doing here, boy? I don't know if you noticed when you arrived, but the marquee says "WWF Monday Night RAW", I was under the impression that you owned WCW.

Shane: That's true, Dad, but you're forgetting that I still own 25% of this company, and that's not going to change any time soon. WCW is lying dormant until I decide it's time...

Vince: A little business advice for you, son, a lot of guys in this business might enjoy being paid to sit at home waiting for their contracts to run out, but not all of them. You're not going to build an exciting wrestling company out of fat out-of-shape slobs who've been sitting at home for months. And, hell, if you leave them long enough, they might decide to take their business elsewhere.

Shane: Don't you worry, Dad, my boys, the WCW boys, they're loyal to me, their boss. They're just happy to be working for a real honest businessman for once...

Vince: An honest businessman? What kind of honest businessman walks in on another man's business deals and takes over? You stole WCW from under my nose, Shane, that's the most underhanded move I think I've ever seen, it makes me sick to my stomach!

Shane: Of course I know a couple of underhanded techniques, Dad, after all...I learned from the best.

Shane smirks and walks off as Vince is left looking furious!

Back to the ring, and it's Number One Contender's Tag Title Backlash wonderfulness:

Number One Contender's To The WWF Tag Team Titles:

The Hardy Boyz vs. X-Factor (w/Albert)

X-Pac and Matt Hardy start out in the ring, and X-Pac starts out with a big heel kick knocking Matt down, then camply mocks the Hardyz' "suicide salute", to pretty good heel heat, and it's not long before the "X-Pac Sucks" chants begin. Matt gets back up, but gets hit with an Inverted Atomic Drop, and Pac tags out to Justin Credible, who comes in with a springboard clothesline! Cover...1...2...no, Matt kicks out.

Credible locks in a headlock, but Matt breaks it with a shot to the ribs, then uses a headscissor takedown to turn the tides into his favour, and tags out to Jeff, much to the delight of the horny undersexed female demographic.

Jeff is a house of fire, hitting a running dropkick on Credible, and a right hand on X-Pac, knocking him off the apron. Credible comes after Jeff, and gets hit with a split-legged dropdown jawbreaker! Cover...1...2..no, Justin kicks out.

X-Pac comes in and tries to attack Jeff, but Matt runs in and takes him down as the ref loses all control. Jeff whips Justin into the ropes as Matt gets into position, Jeff runs up, vaults off Matt and hits Poetry In Motion! Justin staggers out of the corner into a Twist Of Fate from Matt Hardy! The fans are going wild as Jeff Hardy goes up top, and begins to pull his shirt over his shoulders, only to get crotched on the top rope by X-Pac to tremendous heel heat!

Jeff struggles to pull his shirt off, as it appears to be stuck over his head, temporarily blinding him, and allowing X-Pac to throw him off the top rope! X-Pac sets him up and goes for the X-Factor but Jeff counters into a jawbreaker, and makes the tag to Matt Hardy.

Matt runs in and goes for a clothesline on X-Pac, but he slides out of the way and Matt collides with the referee! X-Pac scores with a low blow from behind, knocking Matt down, as Jeff Hardy rushes the ring and goes for a neckbreaker, but X-Pac fights out of it!

X-Pac whips Jeff into the X-Factor corner, right into a stiff Superkick to the face from Justin Credible! Matt clotheslines Justin over the top rope, though, and then hits a kick to the gut on X-Pac, followed with a bodyslam! Matt climbs up to the second-rope and gives the Suicide Salute, calling for his patented Flying Leg Drop and, sure enough, he hits it! He hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Matt gets up and starts trying to revive the official, as Albert enters the ring and hits a massive running Bicycle Kick, knocking Matt Hardy clean out! Albert exits the ring as Justin Credible slides back in and covers Hardy! The referee is regaining consciousness and makes the count....1....2......3! X-Factor are the number one contenders!

Winners: X-Factor

Chris Jericho now comes to the ring, to a massive ovation, and prepares for his match with the Big Show. Show comes out...accompanied by William Regal...in a referee's shirt! Chris Jericho is furious as Howard Finkel announces that the Commissioner will be the special guest referee for this match-up!

Chris Jericho vs. The Big Show

Special Guest Referee: Commissioner William Regal

Jericho rushes Big Show, but the size difference is too great and Show just shoves him back. Jericho gets back up, though, and hits a running forearm smash, knocking Show slightly aback. Big Show staggers backwards as Jericho springboards off the second rope and hits a dropkick, knocking him down! Jericho makes the cover...and William Regal makes the count...1.....Regal walks around Jericho, making especially sure that Big Show's shoulders are both down, and by this time Show has kicked out, and Chris is far from happy.

Jericho starts arguing with Regal, allowing Big Show to hit a massive clothesline from behind, then roll Jericho over for the cover....fast count..1..2..but Jericho still manages to kick out.

Big Show pulls Jericho to his feet and goes for the Final Cut, but Jericho manages to struggle out of it and hit a series of punches to the head of Show! Jericho runs the ropes and hits a modified bulldog! The crowd go wild as Jericho signals for the Lionsault, but William Regal pulls Jericho aside...and just clocks him with a right hand! Regal pulls Jericho to his feet and throws him to Big Show, who manages to find his bearings and hit a ring-shaking Chokeslam! Show makes the cover and Regal makes the impossibly fast three count!

Winner: The Big Show

The Big Show pulls Jericho to his feet and locks him in a full nelson, allowing the Commissioner to throw punches freely at his nemesis. Big Show drops Jericho to the mat as Regal continues stomping away on Jericho, when the music of Chris Benoit begins to play. Regal smiles as Chris Benoit runs down the aisle, but the smile turns upside down when Benoit hits a huge clothesline on The Big Show! Regal is shocked by Benoit's apparent ensuing face turn, and swings to punch him, but Benoit grabs the arm and takes him down with a fujiwara arm-bar, into the Crippler Crossface! Regal's tapping "like a drunk man" according to Jim Ross, when "No Chance In Hell" hits and Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone.

Vince: Dammit, dammit, dammit! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of the bickering between you two, Jericho and Regal! And face it, William, you're losing your control as Commissioner! But I know how you love to brag that you're a physical commissioner, so how about you put that commissionership on the line, Regal?

So...at Backlash you're going to put that title on the line, as you face Chris Jericho and, if you lose, you will be removed from your position of Commissioner!

The crowd let out a huge cheer as Regal, still on the floor in pain from Benoit's assault, looks distraught, whilst Benoit and Jericho look a lot happier, and Big Show's just stood there, hands on hips, apparently having difficulty breathing.

Vince: But that's not all, as Chris, your Intercontinental Title will also be on the line in this match, and to give you all a sneak preview, on SmackDown!, we shall see a tag team match pitting William Regal and The Big Show against Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit!

There's a huge ovation for this announcement as we go to commercials...

...and come back in time for a slobberknocker PPV-quality main event, don't the WWF just spoil you?

The Main Event:

The Brothers Of Destruction vs. The Power Trip

Kane starts out in the ring and, after some arguing between The Power Trip, Austin enters. Kane strikes first with a huge throat thrust, followed by a modified neckbreaker, then hooks the leg for a quick two count. Kane tags out to Undertaker, who takes Austin over with a big suplex, then makes the cover...1...2..no, Austin kicks out.

Austin and 'Taker start brawling, and Steve gets the upperhand with a flurry of punches, followed by a flapjack...the wrestling move, not the pastry...and makes the tag to Triple H.

HHH hits a running knee lift on 'Taker, then plants him with a big DDT, sending 'Taker rolling to his corner. Kane tags himself in, and Triple H looks somewhat frightened of him, and gets clocked with a running boot to the face! Kane makes the cover...1....2...no, Austin runs in to break it up.

Undertaker enters the ring and the two teams start brawling as Earl Hebner totally loses control. Somewhere in the melee, Kane gets tossed into Hebner, knocking him down.

Austin goes for the Stunner on The Undertaker, but 'Taker shoves him away and scores with a huge Chokeslam as Kane hits a Chokeslam of his own on Triple H! The Brothers Of Destruction both make the cover, but Earl Hebner's still out!

Whilst the Brothers are attempting to tend to the unconscious referee, Vince McMahon runs down the aisle and starts calling for someone from the crowd...an incredibly large man in a smart shirt and trouser vaults over the guardrail and rushes the ring as Vince instructs security to leave him alone! The huge man enters the ring and clobbers Kane and Undertaker from behind, then sets Kane up and hits him with a modified Powerbomb! Hang on...that's Mike Awesome! He's a WCW superstar! Undertaker tries to take on Awesome, but he knocks him down with a massive kick, then throws him over the top rope, then helps Triple H clamber on top of Kane, before leaving the ring! Earl Hebner starts to get his bearings and sees Triple H making the cover and counts, along with Vince and Mike Awesome, the 1....2....3! The Power Trip win!

The Power Trip are standing tall and victorious as Mike Awesome fetches a steel chair from outside the ring and just clobbers Kane and The Undertaker over the head! With the Brothers Of Destruction out cold, Vince McMahon takes the microphone.

Vince: You see, Undertaker, a "Decade of Destruction" is nothing when you're up against Vincent Kennedy McMahon. The only reason you got this far is because you had my blessing, well, it all ends here, 'Taker. You saw fit to stand up to me and my associates, you faced the consequences. You felt what the "Power Trip" are capable of, and you felt what Mike Awesome is capable of...

Vince pauses as the camera gives a long shot of an incredibly intense looking Mike Awesome.

Vince: And this goes to my son, Shane...as Steve Austin used to say: Don't Trust Anyone. You thought you had Mike Awesome in your pocket, well here's news for you kid, Mike Awesome is now officially a WWF-contracted superstar!

There's a mixed reaction to this announcement, but mostly boos as it's clearly apparent that it was supposed to be received in this way. There's a few scattered cheers from people who are, presumably, Mike Awesome fans, though.

Vince: But I am not by nature an evil man, so I'm going to give you all a second chance. I'm going to give my son Shane a second chance to step up to the plate and hand ownership of World Championship Wrestling over to me so that I can finally, once and for all, run it into the ground. And, Undertaker, I'm going to give you a second chance, as next week I'm going to let you fight Mike Awesome, with the number one contendership to Stone Cold Steve Austin's WWF Title at Backlash on the line. Let me know your decision when you're capable of doing so.

Vince drops the microphone on the fallen Undertaker, then turns and joins Mike Awesome and The Power Trip as they all raise each other's arms to close the show.

Edited by Skumfrog

Excellent booked show. All I need to recommend you on is a bit of build-up to the main event.

As long as you don't turn Mike Awesome into a career killing, fake Canadian from the 70s who has sexual perferences to fat women, SUPERW00T!!!

How many shows have you got until Backlash?

Do you still have the original data for this game?

I have been looking for a good 2001 scenario with relationships etc

If so could you please send it me at Beale871@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks