Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

Oh well he's gone back newcastle for £1.5m. IMO I think we've done alright. Theirs no point in keeping a player who doesn't wanna be here, his contract was going to be up in the summer and if we hadn't of sold him he only would of gone for free. We've got Millner on loan who, although he hasn't done it at Newcastle has got a lot of potential and I think O'Leary will get the best out of him. Not quite sure bout Bakke though but he is only a loan deal as well. And I think come January if they're not doing the job he will be able to bring in another right sided midfielder.

Gotta say I'm quite confident for this season, we've bought in 8 players, some of whom are only sqaud players like Berger and Bakke but I think they're experience will help and also help improve the younger players game. Bouma is a quality defender and I think Baros and Phillips could be a quality partnership.And I also think we've got one of the best upcoming midfielders in Steven Davis, the kid keeps getting better.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic