Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~674062,00.html

Thats alright then. For a minute I thought we'd let another young player with tallent go while we pay Angel 40k a week and he's got the nerve to say he might not be around next season if we don't make europe....Oh...Hang on a minute.

http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/N...~673993,00.html

WTF?! :o

You wanna see a bad attitude look at Angel, lazy fucker, didn't look interested at all last season. Can't even be bothered to jog back onside. And then he's got the nerve to say he might leave, like he's the biggest player at the club.

Least when Moore got told he wasn't in O'Leary's plans he stuck around and tried to prove himself. So unless you're on about Darren Byfield I dunno how you've got it in your head that he's got a bad attitude.

And course he's got potential, he's only 21! He played bout three full games under Taylor. Scored a mint goal against Charlton that only got over shadowed by Rooneys goal against Arsenal. And then he had another good game against Man Utd at old trafford and hit the bar in it to. And he got one last season against Blackburn.

Just cuz he was shit on loan to Millwall don't mean anything. He made 3 appearances off the bench. Dublin was mint when he was on loan to Millwall, don't mean he should of had an England call up.

Stefan and Luke are the second coming of The Chuckle Brothers. Stefan is shit, and Luke has the heart but hes just far too lightweight.

I never said Byfield had a bad attitude, I just meant that he was another one of these potential great strikers who the fans were raving about, and he ended up at Walsall and then some division 2 side.

Edited by botchedpiledriver

Oh, right. Sorry. Because Dennis Wise lied about the apparant bad attitude, right? As have a few people I know who know him.

He was at Millwall for a few months then got called back, he would have hardly had time to get to know him. If he had an attitude he wouldn't of been able to make his way all the way up to the first team like he did because players with attitude problems don't last. Look at Anelka. And who else you on about who knows him?

Stefan and Luke are the second coming of The Chuckle Brothers.  Stefan is shit, and Luke has the heart but hes just far too lightweight.

I never said Byfield had a bad attitude, I just meant that he was another one of these potential great strikers who the fans were raving about, and he ended up at Walsall and then some division 2 side.

Oh, right. Sorry. Because Dennis Wise lied about the apparant bad attitude, right? As have a few people I know who know him.

He was at Millwall for a few months then got called back, he would have hardly had time to get to know him. If he had an attitude he wouldn't of been able to make his way all the way up to the first team like he did because players with attitude problems don't last. Look at Anelka. And who else you on about who knows him?

Stefan and Luke are the second coming of The Chuckle Brothers.  Stefan is shit, and Luke has the heart but hes just far too lightweight.

What?! Have you ever even seen them play?

I mean when ever Stefans played he's played well. So for you to say he's shit, you just musn't of seen him play.

Yeah I agree bout Luke, he is lightweight but he's only 19 and if he beefed up I reckon he'd be sorted.

And I was serious bout Byfield, look how many clubs he's been at and he's only the same age as Vassel. Walsall, Sunderland, Rotherham and now Gillingham.

What?! Have you ever even seen them play?

I mean when ever Stefans played he's played well. So for you to say he's shit, you just musn't of seen him play.

Yeah I agree bout Luke, he is lightweight but he's only 19 and if he beefed up I reckon he'd be sorted.

And I was serious bout Byfield, look how many clubs he's been at and he's only the same age as Vassel. Walsall, Sunderland, Rotherham and now Gillingham.