Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Seeing as Stefan is a German name and I can't think of any other Englishmen with that name

I have 2 friends who are called Stefan, and they are English. So your theory is pretty shit.

Guest The Real Deal

avfc.co.uk is reporting as it's Villa's official site of course, are reporting that Villa are on the verges of signing Everton reject Alan Stubbs on a free transfer.

=/

Guest The Real Deal

I can't see anything good about Liam to be honest. I've watched him numerous times last season, having my eye focused on him, and he's been a major let down.

Guest Leeleemu

I have seen you guys have been linked with Bellamy and Bowyer, would you be willing to take either of the two - especially bellamy hes overrated, ugly and such an annoyin little..................

Guest Leeleemu

I would be suprised if Keano went there, my reason being O'Leary left him on the bench when they were both with us - he put Smith in front of him which was a huge mistake - all us leeds fans rated Keano and I think he is a great signing for anyone.

August

Sat 13 15:00 H Bolton PREM

Sat 20 15:00 A Man Utd PREM

Tue 23 19:45 A Portsmouth PREM

Sat 27 15:00 H Blackburn PREM

September

Sat 10 15:00 A West Ham PREM

Sat 17 15:00 H Tottenham PREM

Sat 24 15:00 A Chelsea PREM

October

Sat 1 15:00 H Middlesbrough PREM

Sat 15 15:00 A Birmingham PREM

Sat 22 15:00 H Wigan Athletic PREM

Sat 29 15:00 A Man City PREM

November

Sat 5 15:00 H Liverpool PREM

Sat 19 15:00 A Sunderland PREM

Sat 26 15:00 H Charlton PREM

December

Sat 3 15:00 A Newcastle PREM

Sat 10 15:00 A Bolton PREM

Sat 17 15:00 H Man Utd PREM

Mon 26 15:00 H Everton PREM

Wed 28 19:45 A Fulham PREM

Sat 31 15:00 H Arsenal PREM

January

Mon 2 15:00 A WBA PREM

Sat 14 15:00 H West Ham PREM

Sat 21 15:00 A Tottenham PREM

February

Wed 1 19:45 H Chelsea PREM

Sat 4 15:00 A Middlesbrough PREM

Sat 11 15:00 H Newcastle PREM

Sat 25 15:00 A Charlton PREM

March

Sat 4 15:00 H Portsmouth PREM

Sat 11 15:00 A Blackburn PREM

Sat 18 15:00 A Everton PREM

Sat 25 15:00 H Fulham PREM

April

Sat 1 15:00 A Arsenal PREM

Sat 8 15:00 H WBA PREM

Sat 15 15:00 H Birmingham PREM

Mon 17 15:00 A Wigan Athletic PREM

Sat 22 15:00 H Man City PREM

Sat 29 15:00 A Liverpool PREM

May

Sun 7 15:00 H Sunderland

We couldn't of asked for an easier start, apart from our 2nd game.

Guest The Real Deal

Taylor climbed through the ranks at Highbury and took the first team jersey for a time in the 2002/2003 season, but was forced down the pecking order by Jens Lehmann and Manuel Almunia.

He was farmed out on loan to Leicester last term and with little prospect of regular football at Highbury in the future, the 24-year-old has opted to head for pastures new.

Villa chief David O'Leary wasted little time in pushing through a deal for a keeper he hopes will provide competition for Thomas Sorensen and Stefan Postma.

Taylor has agreed terms and will ink his four-year contract on Monday afternoon, subject to the completion of a medical.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

He's not that special, makes a decent sub I suppose, depends how much he cost you, it couldnt of been anymore than 500k, surely.

He's not that special, makes a decent sub I suppose, depends how much he cost you, it couldnt of been anymore than 500k, surely.

If you ask me, they've got a very good 'keeper. I think he's loaded with talent and potential, and what I saw of him when he was in the team made me want him to play a lot. Plus he was trained by two of the best goalkeepers this country has ever produced; David Seaman and Bob Wilson, so it's good. It's a shame he's gone.

If you ask me, they've got a very good 'keeper. I think he's loaded with talent and potential, and what I saw of him when he was in the team made me want him to play a lot. Plus he was trained by two of the best goalkeepers this country has ever produced; David Seaman and Bob Wilson, so it's good. It's a shame he's gone.