Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FT Gallstads FK 0-14 VILLA

STOP PRESS: Luke Moore scored six - after taking credit for Villa's seventh goal on 59. The younster successfully claimed the goal from Lee Hendrie

Villa went goal crazy in the opening game of the Swedish tour with an emphatic 14-0 victory against part-timers Gallstads FK.

Luke Moore was the top scorer with six goals in 31 second-half minutes, while Juan Pablo Angel (2), Kevin Phillips (2), Lee Hendrie,Nobby Solano (2) and Liam Ridgewell completed the scoring.

avfc.co.uk

We rock.

He runs, but he tries to take on the world. He puts his head down and is completely unaware of whose around him, which is one of the reasons we may sell him. That being said, he looked a lot better against Olympiakos and played some good balls, so I think he may stay at Anfield.

• 3 weeks later...

We wouldn't even be cashing in really. We would just be giving him away as part of the Baros deal. Without Solano, we will be within the bottom five this year for sure. He got us out of the shit so many times last year, with his free kick against Liverpool to get a point, his goals against Spurs and Blackburn. I'd rather keep Solano than sign Baros, because I'm not overly impressed with him.