Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had problems?

Angel isn't fit, no matter what anyone says.

Vas has been injured.

Cole gets confused and thinks he's a winger.

We do have a small squad, and have suffered injuries to key players. I am in no way saying what O'Leary is saying, and that that's why we lose games. We lose when the team play shit.

Barry, Hendrie, Laursen, Mellberg, Davis and McCann have been the only players I think are showing 101% commitment. Vas is lately, too. Too bad he can't finish. Our defending was terrible, yeah. Samuel hasn't been good this season, nor Delaney really. Laursen and Mellberg have barely played together, and Ridgewell needs to get better.

We have had problems, but, I know what you're saying. We're not pulling our weight. And after the performance against Spurs, the Villa boys do deserve to be boo'd, harsh or not, they do.

Boo them?

Yeah great way to bolster their confidence..idiot. We need to stick together and show unity which is exactly what the team need. O'Leary didn't go on a rage why should he?

This is the team that have shown 101% commitment this season with endless problems.

Guest The Real Deal

I'll be buying. Hope they bring in a decent summer signing well I know they will.

I've heard Villa are interested in Prso, Alan Smith. Hmm I could picture Prso or Smith on the back of the new shirt.

Very shexy!

Today kicked ass. I step out the pub at around 8ish. (The Bottle of Sack in Sutton, for you locals), and across the road walking out of Pizza Express I see Stevey Davis, Petey Whittingham, and a few people I'm sure were reserves players - Wayne Henderson included. So we get there autograph, have a little chat/joke around. Over walks Ridgewell, we got his autograph before, but we got it again. Pretty sure they went down to the Type 3 club.

Yay.

Baros is far too hot and cold. One game, he looks like the complete dog's bollocks, then the next he can't be arsed.

Look at Euro 2004 as an example. He looked like one of the best in Europe, but he's been pretty average this season for Liverpool. Although he was involved in the best headline ever

"Stubbs brands Baros 'a shitbag'" :D