Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

Have you ever been to a villa blues game? Are you really a villa fan? Cuz if you are you'd know just how much hatred there is between villa and blues.

For that, I should hunt you down and kill you. But you do realize, there's more to being a Villa fan than a rivalry with Blues, right?

And no blues fan playing for villa or villa fan playing for blues good ever EVER show as much emotion if either team they were playing for scored. In fact no true blues or villa fan could ever play for the opposite club. And so what if his dad used to play for blues and was a blue nose it doesn't mean shit. You telling me you don't know anyone whos son supports a different team to there dad? Cuz I certainly do.I know a lot of people who chose villa even though there dad supports blues because at the time blues were in division 3 and playing the likes of Blackpool when we were taking on inter millan, so any kid growing up in birmingham would 9 times out of 10 chose to support villa, which is probably what he did.

He.Was.A.Blues.Fan.

He did support Birmingham when he was younger, perhaps even when he first started off at Villa. I didn't claim he was a "Blue nose through and through." I said he supported Birmingham, and he did.

You pretty much just talked about children being glory hunters, that's off topic, thanks.

He's also been at the club since he was 16 and had the chance to go to blues and albion but chose villa. Hardly the act of a blues fan is it? He's also stayed loyal villa when he's had bigger clubs sniffing round him, like when he got an England call up.

They sniffed around him, they didn't table up a bid for him, did they? As you stated, why would he go to Blues or Albion anyway, Villa are the bigger club. Do you have selective eye sight, I already said, he's a passionate Villy boy now, doens't mean he always was.

And as for him having a blues tattoo because your nans, freinds sons mates cat told you, is absolute bollox. The amount of times I've seen hendrie score and take his top off before that new rule came in about getting booked and there wasn't a sniff of a small heath tattoo on there, so unless its on his arse thats bollox.

One, learn how to spell bollocks, thanks. Second, I never said my nans, friends sons mates cat told me, thanks though. I heard someone mention he had a Blues tat, I even said I doubted it, don't try and be a smart arse, you're coming off as being a dick.

And when have you ever heard Hendrie say "I am a blues fan". Have you met him and asked him? Cuz I for one aint heard him ever mention it. But the amount of times of heard him say "I'm villa and everyone knows it" or "I'm villa through and through" I must of lost count of.

Rooney's a blue through and through, did you hear?

Stevie G grew up as an Everton fan, didn't he? He's the heart of Liverpool.

EVEN if he wasn't Villa through and through - he'd say it. It's what FOOTBALLERS do. I never fucking claimed he wasn't Villa through and through, I fucking said that he was a Blues fan, doesn't mean he doesn't love the villa, and now obviously support them, I thought that was a given.

Please don't respond to me, because to be honest, you annoy me.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Real Deal

I completly agree with Summers.

He's a blue nose, growing up during his childhood he supported BIRMINGHAM.

If you played for a football team since you were 16 would you not celebrate when your team mate saved a penalty?

I know I would.

Edited by The Real Deal

What ever mate, you've started it off by saying "He is a blue nose who happens to be fucking bruceys daughter" And that fucks me off cuz he aint a nose. And the amount of times I've heard people call him that makes me wanna scream.

I dunno bout when he was younger and I doubt neither do you for certain but from what I've heard his dad saying it sounds like he was the only villa in that house.

although i'm a loyal Villa fan, i think that we over acheived last season which was seconed by David O'Leary

We will proberly finish were we are now between 8th and 12th

although i'm a loyal Villa fan, i think that we over acheived last season which was seconed by David O'Leary

All other teams seem to be getting their own threads so why not Walsall?

Are there any other Super Saddlers on these Forums

You really do have claret and blue running through your veins, don't you? I mean, with that post, that avatar and your general optimsim, you could be up for Support of the year.

He also seems to be insane if he think's there's more than one Walsall fan...on the planet. :shifty:

Looking at the table, I think 9th sounds about right to me. I don't think you'll finish any higher anyway.

All other teams seem to be getting their own threads so why not Walsall?

Are there any other Super Saddlers on these Forums

I love Sutton Coldfield, not the team, the place. Go there every day for college - stay there as long as I can - for the girls.

The hotness is at Sutton - and for once, I don't mean me.

Guest The Real Deal

Brilliant.

Im quite sure DOL gave them a talking to at half time about the 20 million to spend probably something like if we perform like this we won't be able to bring in the quality players we seriously need.

Well done and Solano is God!

I do Photography down at the design center.

I'm often around Sutton, so seeing me is quite a possibility.

In football news...

WE ARE GOLDEN GODS.