Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what Barry's been getting a bit of stick this season but for me, him and hendrie are the main men. Barry's always up and performs in the derbys and he's always in there when its going off.

I think we need to buy three defenders, centre back, right and left back this summer. Fuck De La Cruz off once and for all, how he's stayed here for three seasons I can't understand, the kid isn't good enough to play for Walsall let alone Villa.

Although we've got a lot of midfielders I still think we need to bring in another one. We haven't really got a flair player in there who'll take people on and have a shot.

IMO, Hitzlsperger thinks he's better than he is. He thinks he can do better than Villa at the moment and I don't think he can. He's been given starts and doesn't do enough to keep his place. He's a good player to bring on but thats about it, he doesn't put enough tackles in for a centre mid player.

Mccann and Hendrie would be my first to choices in the middle with Barry and Solano on the right and left, but if we brought another player in I think it would raise all they're games. Davis though is going to be a great player in years to come. Out of all the games he's played this season I haven't seen him play bad once. Berson as well isn't as bad as I first thought and is good to have incase of injurys.

And of course we definatley need another forward, maybe even two if Cole goes back to chelsea.

Guest The Real Deal

Just said on Aston Villa teletext page that Thomas Hitzlsperger has agreed to join VFB Stuttgart in the summer.

Well at least we have 20m to spend and we can reinforce the midfield and defence line up.

Can't wait to see who they bring in upfront and hopefully Angel is starting to play well now.

Hi ho, the german's gonna go.

My dad's dissapointed, I'm not. Who the fuck does Hitzle think he is, anyway? Although, you know Villa, we'll sign Berger, and Bowyer, and pay them higher than what Hitzle wanted.

Keane, Parker, and some full backs. That's what I want.

Solano won't go back to Newcastle and I wouldn't have bellamy either, mouthy fuckin prick. When he was at Norwich they locked him in the coach toilet cuz he wouldn't stop talking about himself.

I'd have Parker and Keane but I can't see us getting them and as for Berger, if he buys him he'll piss me off.

He let Dublin and Taylor go who are about the same age as him and they still had plenty to give, to bring in Berger would just be him going back on his word bout signing up older players. Think we need someone who's gonna do some talking as well.

For me Mellberg isn't right for the villa captain. I've heard O'Leary say that since Mccann has been out we haven't had a player to keep us motivated when its backs against the wall and that the dressing room is quiter. Well if thats the case whats Mellberg doing? Don't get me wrong I love him but a captain is someone who leads and since Dion left we haven't had that.