Official Aston Villa Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Real Deal

Correct, we fans have been crying out for a chance like this for God knows how long. If O'Leary fucks this up he'll be gone.

And McCann is coming back to play against WBA :D

Guest The Real Deal

I second someone's voice of McCann for captain.

Brilliant midfielder no matter what anyone says. He can really get the team motivated and he seems like an all round good guy.

Come on DOL make him captain!

Hendrie is a blue nose - who happens to be fucking Brucey's daughter. My mom also knows his gran, or something. Hendrie's quite the twat - to his (ex, i think) girlfriend.

And yeah, was a shit day. Should have finished 'em off much earlier, should have atleast been 2 up, I knew they'd nick a point, depressing.

Everyone jumps on that bandwagon that his family are blues so he must be etc, but if you see the way he celebrates when villa score he ent a nose, no nose would celebrate like that if they were playing for villa.

Guest The Real Deal

He's a loyal Villian that we could never let go.

He's our version of Man Utd's Roy Keane.

Pretty poor performance from us today but no point dwelling on it.

Everyone jumps on that bandwagon that his family are blues so he must be etc, but if you see the way he celebrates when villa score he ent a nose, no nose would celebrate like that if they were playing for villa.

Oh bullshit, there's no band wagon. He IS a blue nose, he grew up as a blues fan, no matter what he says now. I'm not shitting on him, I have nothing against blues fans. I'm pretty sure I've seen him celebrate, you know, being a Villa fan an' all. Doesn't change shit, he's a blue nose.

He's a loyal Villian that we could never let go.

He's our version of Man Utd's Roy Keane.

Pretty poor performance from us today but no point dwelling on it.

Who said anything about letting him go? I wouldn't say he's like Keane, as Keane - you know - is a brilliant defender.

Performance wasn't poor, as we were the better team. We just couldn't finish 'em off.

Oh bullshit, there's no band wagon. He IS a blue nose, he grew up as a blues fan, no matter what he says now. I'm not shitting on him, I have nothing against blues fans. I'm pretty sure I've seen him celebrate, you know, being a Villa fan an' all. Doesn't change shit, he's a blue nose.

No bandwagon?!?!?!?! The amount of times he's had a bad game or something, its the same wankers in the holte who jump on calling him a nose etc but when he's playing well its "Oh well played Lee, villa through and through he is!"

That's because he is a Blue nose. If he was from London, he'd be called a cockny bastard. I've not doubted his loyalty, I've said he's a blue nose, which he is.

You were probably one of the ones in the crowd against walsall shouting it at him all gamecalling him a nose when he kicked the ball at the fans.

This is where I call you a fucking idiot. I like Hendrie, and I rate him as a player. You're probably a fucking twat, but I don't call you on it. I don't see the problem in calling him a blue nose either, WHEN HE IS ONE. Either way, thanks for trying to stereotype me, twat.

I remember when hitz scored against wolves last season, all the players celebrating with each other and he's there running over to the villa fans in the corner to celebrate with us on his own. Same when he scored against Arsenal, ran the length of the pitch just to get to the villa fans. How many blues fans would do that?

HE IS A FUCKING BLUE NOSE. I've not said he doesn't love the Villa, he does, I know he does. But that doesn't mean he can't be a Blue nose. HE IS. UGH. You're such a thick skulled idiot.

I could understand if he was the type of player not to acknowledge the villa fans and still play the way he does cuz theirs loads of players out there who support one club and play for another but you wouldn't act the way he does if he was a blues fan, no way.

Shall I repeat it? He's a Birmingham fan. He grew up supporting them. He has a Birmingham city tattoo, I think, that's what someone told me - but I doubt it. He's a passionate footballer, and he loves the Villa - BUT HE IS A BLUES FAN.

hendrie2.JPG

How many blues fans would celebrate like that when the villa keeper saves a pen?

Maybe one that plays for the club, and loves the club, and wants to do well?

Edited by Summers

Have you ever been to a villa blues game? Are you really a villa fan? Cuz if you are you'd know just how much hatred there is between villa and blues. And no blues fan playing for villa or villa fan playing for blues good ever EVER show as much emotion if either team they were playing for scored. In fact no true blues or villa fan could ever play for the opposite club. And so what if his dad used to play for blues and was a blue nose it doesn't mean shit. You telling me you don't know anyone whos son supports a different team to there dad? Cuz I certainly do.I know a lot of people who chose villa even though there dad supports blues because at the time blues were in division 3 and playing the likes of Blackpool when we were taking on inter millan, so any kid growing up in birmingham would 9 times out of 10 chose to support villa, which is probably what he did.

He's also been at the club since he was 16 and had the chance to go to blues and albion but chose villa. Hardly the act of a blues fan is it? He's also stayed loyal villa when he's had bigger clubs sniffing round him, like when he got an England call up.

And as for him having a blues tattoo because your nans, freinds sons mates cat told you, is absolute bollox. The amount of times I've seen hendrie score and take his top off before that new rule came in about getting booked and there wasn't a sniff of a small heath tattoo on there, so unless its on his arse thats bollox.

And when have you ever heard Hendrie say "I am a blues fan". Have you met him and asked him? Cuz I for one aint heard him ever mention it. But the amount of times of heard him say "I'm villa and everyone knows it" or "I'm villa through and through" I must of lost count of.